[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
whatever29173919 escribió:
"
mysboy6 escribió:
How bad it is for fps drop guys ?

If you have a potato pc, you're going to have a bad time. Also, the performance tanks even more if you go for increased cdr.

I have a last gen high end setup (3080oc, i7 10700k) and my gpu has 78degrees while playing.
I still have my 100 fps but my whole pc is dying xD

52% cdr tho
Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por erve78 en 8 jun. 2023 10:04:39
Is there a breakpoint after 52% cooldown?
Playing with some standard items, and with crucible merge, I'd like to know if there's any point for fun, going past 52%
Update, I'm at the 27% breakpoint now and killing things much faster. but I'm still having trouble with the bigger hits. I've seen people just stand there in the feared with this build. What am I missing?

Can you check out my toon to see if I'm missing some kind of defensive layer?
is this playable in standard league?

also can I use Vaal Arc and Spark instead of Cold damage?
Editado por útlima vez por diztorti0n en 13 jun. 2023 3:41:09
I use it in Standard. Not sure about vaal arc and spark, at best this would be subotimal.

I have an issue though; how do you deal with the Archnemesis modifier "Temporal Proximity Shield" ? It just popped on a miniboss in the mine and I couldn't do anything against it...
Hi TontonMori, thanks for the reply. Is wardloop working fine in standard?
Hey,

as I said, it works fine on standard.
Hello everyone, yesterday I started treating myself to the build with about 70 divs... Problem again, the loop no longer works. Can someone take a look and see what the problem is?
im new in this game but i just wanted to take the leap of faith here, my question here is why is my loop so slow, i did everything according to the guide
hai chiizu!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional