[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEE MY BUILD AND LET ME KNOW WHAT I SHOULD UPGRADE NEXT WITH A BUDGET OF 100DIV OR SO.
i FEEL LIKE DMG IS BIG BUT COULD BE BIGGER, HOWEVER NOT TANKY ENOUGH.

ALSO, WHAT IS THE NEW DISCORD INVITE? OLD ONE DOESNT SEEM TO WORK
"
TheAshmaker escribió:

Is this a new mob affix I am not aware of? Seems pretty stupid that I can't use that flask for the rest of the map because if my Olroth's Resolve gets disabled I can't activate the loop obviously.

Thief's Grip which is from a tormented spirit will deactivate your flasks. But it should reactivate (once it has charges again)
has anybody tried the ice spear crucible note?
its not that good, but its fun

it works if you stand on top of the boss, not sure if it makes ice spear hit twice. we have to go to p2p to find out
I was fearing that, so its more of a use-case for coc ice spear... thanks for info
my cwdt is so slowly, why? can you help?
https://pobb.in/z5VMX86SBfUO
Hey Akshay, just wanted to say thanks for this great guide.

It's one of the best builds I played in POE. The damage, the tankiness and the pure ease of play are just awesome.

I play a lot of heists and this build is perfect for it. Zoom in...zoom out and bam...done.

The only problems i have are temporal bubbles but I can just run past them....
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
completed sabo 3.21 cwdt for 12div, feel gud w exp from last 5 league lol

but goddamn these 2R1G3B is expensive asf,
Editado por útlima vez por uhdgamer en 15 may. 2023 23:00:37
"
azamantes escribió:
Hey Akshay, just wanted to say thanks for this great guide.

It's one of the best builds I played in POE. The damage, the tankiness and the pure ease of play are just awesome.

I play a lot of heists and this build is perfect for it. Zoom in...zoom out and bam...done.

The only problems i have are temporal bubbles but I can just run past them....

you can just run into the bubble, kill the mob and afterwards reactivate the loop.
Only problems occur, when are are multiple of the mobs close to each other. there i would recommend just running by ;)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional