[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hi. Thank you very much for the guide and for the build. It's a lot of fun to play with. But I encountered frequent oneshots on maps and bosses. Any tips on how to boost survivability? This is my PoB - https://pastebin.com/Cnr9pK0R
Thank you.
Ive followed the POB and keep losing life (like its completely ignoring my ward). Not sure what im doing wrong. I die immediately. Any help would be great.
Are you sure your Olroth flask is running constantly?
I have done everything that the Guide says to if you only have a 20% quality flask (which is what i have). I have the anoint on my amulet and it still isnt staying up 100%.
Hmm, cannot find a ward looper in your chars?

Are you sure you also have a correct Brutal Restraint, changing 'Iron Grip' to 'The Traitor'?
Thank you very much for the guide; well done :) Build is super enjoyable and I'm now at the anom skelly/div cwdt upgrade part for rare ring (already have 27%cdr and 4th flask). Have only died once to a random one-tap from a mob in 300+ delve vaal city :/ and F Temp Bubble archnems lol.
IGN: CPU, Gas, Cop, Live, Flee, Oil
Hey! Thanks for the great guide. Things have been going well and been blasting through the game. I recently switched to a Divergent CWDT setup in my helmet with a level 20/20 Anom.

Summon Skeletons and a level 2 Empower, and put on a rare ring. The loop works, but the Summon Skeletons is the only skill triggering as quickly as it should; the others are lagging behind. If I put back the 2nd Heartbound loop, the loop fixes.

I have a feeling there's something small I'm missing that's causing the loop to not work correctly but can't seem to find it even after tweaking the levels of CWDT with Forbidden Rite. Could you take a look and help? According to the calculator as well, it says the loop should work.

Thanks! POB is below and my profile is public as well.

https://pastebin.com/hDsMeXie
For testing purpose take out cwdt from weapon, if ice spear triggers now in sync, it seems to be a mana problem.
Editado por útlima vez por Prong007 en 13 feb. 2023 16:51:13
I took it out from the weapon and still no success; Ice Spear is still triggering a lot slower. The only thing that seems to be fixing it is putting back in the 2nd Heartbound Loop.
"
Deference escribió:
I took it out from the weapon and still no success; Ice Spear is still triggering a lot slower. The only thing that seems to be fixing it is putting back in the 2nd Heartbound Loop.

You also need divergent CWDT in both the chest and weapon replacing normal CWDT. You are not doing enough dmg with one heartbound to trigger those skills, but you are doing enough for skeletons. That's why skeletons work with one ring and chest/weapon only work with both rings.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional