[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
Boltonsquads escribió:
Any thought's on Trickster ES TR, as apposed to Champion?

Due to the fact that the damage of the build solely comes from items and the passive skill tree and not from the ascendancy, I see a world where ES Trickster can be an alternative. That being said, I'm quite bad at theory crafting things from scratch which is why I can't go deeper into this right now. I actually think that Toxic Rain ES Trickster might be a great project to test as my 2nd or 3rd build in 3.19, thanks for the inspiration - and sorry for not being able to give you more information on this (yet)
Editado por útlima vez por fezz8386 en 15 ago. 2022 3:41:49
// Update - 15.08.22
The Path of Building Pastebin has been updated for 3.19.
Thank you!

I have noticed that you wen't back to using Vitality in your End-Game setup (as grace is no longer possible - makes sense). However with that you are down to 50 unreserved mana. Have noticed the same when I prepared for next patch.

As it stands now I would rather kick CWDT out (manual Molten Shell on Left Click works quite well for me), put Blood Rage in its place and put an Enlighten in my Aura Setup.

Or can you really play comfortably with just 50 mana left?
"
Trindokor escribió:
Thank you!

I have noticed that you wen't back to using Vitality in your End-Game setup (as grace is no longer possible - makes sense). However with that you are down to 50 unreserved mana. Have noticed the same when I prepared for next patch.

As it stands now I would rather kick CWDT out (manual Molten Shell on Left Click works quite well for me), put Blood Rage in its place and put an Enlighten in my Aura Setup.

Or can you really play comfortably with just 50 mana left?

50 mana is more than enough since you use an Enduring Mana Flask and you invest into gaining mana flask charges on the skill tree. It's very comfortable and you pretty much never run out of mana flask.

On top of that, Enlighten is quite expensive and rare, so that's something I would focus on later when actually switching to Grace - which is harder this league than last league, of course, but it's still managable.
Editado por útlima vez por fezz8386 en 15 ago. 2022 17:41:39
Is it possible to go caustic arrow into Toxic Rain instead of the steel skills? Thanks
"
DawnDetergent escribió:
Is it possible to go caustic arrow into Toxic Rain instead of the steel skills? Thanks

Yes, you can, but Caustic Arrow scales worse in terms of damage in comparison to Splitting Steel and Shattering Steel due to the fact that the latter benefit strongly from early game vendor recipes and the fact that you don't get a lot of damage from passive skills early on (at least not in this guide's path as it focuses on survivability/utility because it adresses new players)- and the bosses from Act 1 & 2 feel pretty clunky with Caustic Arrow as well, but it's doable.

If you start with Caustic Arrow anyway, you can go for a 3-link Caustic Arrow-Onslaught-Mirage-Archer + Decoy Totem. You can also consider switching to Toxic Rain at level 12 rather than level ~33 since both perform on almost the same level, but that's up to you.
Editado por útlima vez por fezz8386 en 16 ago. 2022 13:36:45
// Update - 17.08.22
(Almost) All relevant contents have been updated accordingly. These updates are:

- Adjustments were made in order to cover the loss of mana reservation effciency in 3.19 (e.g. new recommended helmet modifiers were added, new recommended way to get Grace as an extra aura in the late endgame was added, optional amulet annointment was added)

- Adjustments were made in order to cover the loss of the Gravicious veiled modifier 'Gain #x% Maximum Life as Maximum Energy Shield" (e.g. section regarding unlocking important crafts was updated, new recommended body armour modifiers were added)

- Adjustments were made in order to cover the changes to spell suppression (e.g. section regarding spell suppression was updated)

Please note: The loot filter and Atlas Skill Tree will be updated once offically available.
Due to a house move I didn't play sentinel but I did ponce about on standard for a bit and improved my gear.

This is my POB for level 96 :- https://pastebin.com/5j7DK0kD

Over 5k life, 31k def, 40k evasion, 50+ chaos res, but sadly a percent or two off maxxed spell suppression. Crafted everything myself. Only thing I didn't improve bar the two uniques I use was my gloves because I used up all my essences and didn't hit what I was after to start the craft.

Probably spent around 50 ex in total.

Maps like a beast, and I did all content except the uber variations of the bosses which I didn't try.
Just wanted to say thanks in advance for this league as well, will be going Toxic Rain for the 3rd league in a row so we'll see how it holds up this time with all the changes.
Always use your PoB and guide as a base then adjust to fit my style - never had any issues even with the difficulty people felt in start of Sentinel with the Archnem mods.

Gravicious is a big loss in my eyes anyway as I primarily used that and Ghost Dance for insane survivability.
Not needing as much spell suppression is nice though.

Also the divine change has totally messed up my normal trade league start to get my first few ex in the bank so this could be a rough one overall. Might have to actually craft my own stuff this time!
Editado por útlima vez por Fwuq en 18 ago. 2022 16:48:27
Converted tree to 3.19. Seems build still works, just lost 2k armour. Can still run 5 auras on mana. 13M full DPS. Tasty.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional