[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

"
mcfierce escribió:
Anyone having good luck with mana siphoners and their lightning DoT? Wondering how bad that feels (they just nerfed it last night to 33% of the dps or something )

I haven't played this build yet in this league, but I'd imagine they'd be incredibly hard to deal with. If your Smite has a mana cost; I don't think you can deal with them at all. If you Smite has 0 mana cost; you can try get into their melee range, the AoE is ring shaped, not a solid radius. I'll be honest, this build was not made with the archnemesis mods in mind and, like many other builds, Archnemesis going core might've just bricked it.

"
ment2008 escribió:
Maybe im doing something wrong

I'm sorry, did you even read the guide?...

I know it's early in the league, but you're missing a lot of things that are pretty crucial to the build:
- Doryani's Prototype (and low lightning res to go with it)
- Grace
- Defiance Banner (why do you have Dread Banner???)
- Elemental Overload/Precise Technique
- Precision (your hit rate is 81%)
- Lightning mastery (lucky non-crits)
- Armour/evasion flasks
- Gem levels
- Additional strike targets
- etc.
Editado por útlima vez por davydavidsson en 18 may. 2022 8:37:45
im playing corrupting fever champion now and im searching for a change when i get some currency
so i have a question, its necesary 100% have a 6L armor? in market now a 6L armor its like 9 ex
Editado por útlima vez por Leinay en 18 may. 2022 7:41:23
"
Leinay escribió:
im playing corrupting fever champion now and im searching for a change when i get some currency
so i have a question, its necesary 100% have a 6L armor? in market now a 6L armor its like 9 ex

No, you could leave out Added Lightning Damage Support and do fine with a 5L. Fun fact; if you look at my gear last league, you might notice that I didn't use a 6L Smite either :p
Hello, I am POBing this and have seen people using AW ele focus in replacement of Faster Attacks. Is it a better choice? It does give more dmg in POB. Your thoughts?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
LeknaatTrueRune escribió:
Hello, I am POBing this and have seen people using AW ele focus in replacement of Faster Attacks. Is it a better choice? It does give more dmg in POB. Your thoughts?

I think Elemental Focus (either woke or broke version) is a bit of a noob trap. Smite aura lets you consistently apply somewhere between 20% to 40% (depending on your damage) shock effect on anything; with Elemental Focus you'll be missing out on this. Also Faster Attacks should not be underestimated; it synergizes greatly with Multistrike, provides better sustain through life-gain-on-hit, and more stuns through Ruthless.

On the flip side; Elemental Focus does make your dps look prettier on Ninja.
Editado por útlima vez por davydavidsson en 19 may. 2022 1:32:35
"
davydavidsson escribió:
"
LeknaatTrueRune escribió:

I think Elemental Focus (either woke or broke version) is a bit of a noob trap. Smite aura lets you consistently apply somewhere between 20% to 40% (depending on your damage) shock effect on anything; with Elemental Focus you'll be missing out on this. Also Faster Attacks should not be underestimated; it synergizes greatly with Multistrike, provides better sustain through life-gain-on-hit, and more stuns through Ruthless.

On the flip side; Elemental Focus does make your dps look prettier on Ninja.

Ok got it, I was a bit skeptic as well since I did notice it was being used a lot for Ninja purposes but on actual game play it could be different. I have AW ele focus and was lucky to have it at level 6. But I think I will switch to faster attacks because of your advice.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
This might sound strange but im torn between this and molten strike as my second character. Was poking around your 3.18 POB, I swapped the 6 link from smite to molten strike and it seems good? I'm not sure if I have the PoB set up wrong though. Still use smite for the buff to flat ele damage, also dropped ashes because it's way too expensive atm.

Was lucky to snag an aura effect + armour version of this amulet for just 80c as a decent budget alternative

https://pastebin.com/kQb9RL17

If you have time could you check if this is actually viable, im going to start levelling and play the smite version anyway if not.

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Grimmzy en 19 may. 2022 18:07:31
I noticed in your 3.18 POB that the Large Clusters are missing any passives :) Are you able to update the PoB with your preferred 3 passives? Thanks!
"
SevAlt escribió:
I noticed in your 3.18 POB that the Large Clusters are missing any passives :) Are you able to update the PoB with your preferred 3 passives? Thanks!

its not missing the passives :) theyre not Mandatory, they are just QoL choices he's mentioned it inside the original post.
"
SevAlt escribió:

I see your question has already been tended to, but just for reference; this is the section you're looking for:

"
Jewels:
This build uses quite a lot of Cluster jewels, these are the passive mods you'll be looking for (only introspection is strictly necessary):
- Introspection (x6)
- Combat Rhythm for more mobility
- Martial Prowess/Momentum for more accuracy
- Bloodscent for Rage

"
Grimmzy escribió:
If you have time could you check if this is actually viable, im going to start levelling and play the smite version anyway if not.

Thanks

Yeah, this build is quite flexible when it comes to main skill selection (e.g. Lightning Strike is another popular alternative), because it doesn't scale off of any specific attack type. In terms of dps, Molten Strike could be competitive if you can get the balls to land.
For clearing, it might feel a bit clunky, because you need to wait for that (especially with Slower Projectiles Support).
It's been a while since I played Molten Strike myself, so I'm not sure how it would feel, but the numbers check out. Also, I'd add in Concentrated Effect and Faster Attacks for consistency where you see fit. Possibly even Elemental Focus, because you're unlikely to get similar shock effect off of Molten Strike I reckon.
Editado por útlima vez por davydavidsson en 20 may. 2022 1:27:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional