[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Is the behead and faster attacks better or ruthless and inspiration

I know POB says the latter has more DPS but does the faster attacks version better due to the double dipping? Just wondering as I don't want to corrupt my gloves and boots if I don't have to.

Fun build so far, still need to get more levels for extra dps and tankyness.

cool
Selling my current build if anyone want's to buy it -100 exalts

main skill: smite/vaal ls
POB: https://pastebin.com/hRiiSSh2
A9 Sirus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDTQeEnW9P0&ab_channel=Yujiro
can do feared and any other content

Discord is Yujiro#8576
Editado por útlima vez por Yujirohan1 en 11 dic. 2021 15:59:56
Is alphas howl with smite aura effect bis enchant? and would a non corrupted alphas with 30%smite effect enchant be better than a + 2AOE corrupted no enchant?

Also is any of our 50% auras on AULS ammy fine or is there one preferable over another for some reason?

Thx
"
Behemoth-XUL escribió:
Is alphas howl with smite aura effect bis enchant? and would a non corrupted alphas with 30%smite effect enchant be better than a + 2AOE corrupted no enchant?

Also is any of our 50% auras on AULS ammy fine or is there one preferable over another for some reason?

Thx

Yes, especially if you use Phantasmal Smite (21/20), the Smite effect enchantment yields the greatest dps increase, followed closely by Blood Rage attack speed and Defiance Banner effect.

Having an aura gem boosting corrupted implicit is better than any enchantment. You don't have to choose however, because you can still enchant the corrupted Alpha's Howl with a tainted blessing.

Aul's Uprising for Determination will yield the most armour, and therefore the most damage, but only marginally more. Aul's Uprising for Grace/Haste will yield marginally less damage but fill out more dexterity; Aul's Uprising for Wrath has the least useful stats.
"
davydavidsson escribió:
"
Behemoth-XUL escribió:

Thx

Yes, especially if you use Phantasmal Smite (21/20), the Smite effect enchantment yields the greatest dps increase, followed closely by Blood Rage attack speed and Defiance Banner effect.

Having an aura gem boosting corrupted implicit is better than any enchantment. You don't have to choose however, because you can still enchant the corrupted Alpha's Howl with a tainted blessing.

Aul's Uprising for Determination will yield the most armour, and therefore the most damage, but only marginally more. Aul's Uprising for Grace/Haste will yield marginally less damage but fill out more dexterity; Aul's Uprising for Wrath has the least useful stats.

I didn't realize there's Tainted Blessing. FML.
Hi,
any upgrades that you can suggest for the build?

POB: https://pastebin.com/ejkh98vs
"
kumo_bot escribió:
Hi,
any upgrades that you can suggest for the build?

POB: https://pastebin.com/ejkh98vs

- Your boots don't provide many useful stats, I'd suggest Doryani's delusions
- Your Faster Attacks Support has 0% quality
- Bump your Precision by 1 level to cap hit rate
- Try finding yourself a belt and gloves with some life on it
- Barbarism is increasing your Lightning res, you can take Golem's Blood instead
- The lower node in the Inexorable cluster is not that great
would "% of phys to lightning damage" from watcher's eye help with dps?
"
diskneeinyoface escribió:
would "% of phys to lightning damage" from watcher's eye help with dps?

Yes, but it'll increase dps by only about 3~5%. There are more cost effective was to increase dps, generally speaking.
Editado por útlima vez por davydavidsson en 22 dic. 2021 6:33:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional