[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

thanks to all the replies and will take a look into the replice abyssus and block thingy. Res capping without Flask seems very difficult or not achievable with my budget by the time i was building due to the massive amounts of uniques but ill have another look.

thanks lads
"
Nydez escribió:
thanks to all the replies and will take a look into the replice abyssus and block thingy. Res capping without Flask seems very difficult or not achievable with my budget by the time i was building due to the massive amounts of uniques but ill have another look.

thanks lads

I struggled with the same exact issue as you, but as the OP explained to me, it's not really that hard as it seems balancing resists for this, especially this late in the league when people are giving away rares. Take a look at my gear to get an idea of how you can balance your resists. Also, if you have not already, make sure you help Alira for extra res.
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 13 dic. 2021 17:54:46
Fixed my cluster/basic jewels and grabbed ele pen on boots.

~30M Sirus DPS
https://pastebin.com/LuSkfVfd

@TeL: looking forward to that new build you are working on XD
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 14 dic. 2021 20:41:57
"
subiedude8 escribió:
Fixed my cluster/basic jewels and grabbed ele pen on boots.

~30M Sirus DPS
https://pastebin.com/LuSkfVfd

@TeL: looking forward to that new build you are working on XD

That's a really nice assassins mark ring. Seems like you got better items than me for everything other than the gloves. Last thing you might wanna check is getting the writhing jar for boss fights where bleed removal flask is not neccessary, as it allows you to get the "10% more damage if you have killed recently".

Although it kinds conflicts with your boot enchantment - it's the reason I got attack speed if you killed recently boot enchant.

The new build is still gonna be frostblades though so it won't be much different, just probably a lot more tanky as that seems to be the thing people struggle with the most.

Although I will probably also include a lightning strike version as that one is a lot more "ranged".

https://pastebin.com/6Mhxtfkv

You can still upgrade your damage to 41m dps with these slight changes(slight meaning they require no new gear, but they can still be somewhat expensive)

Since the awakened multistrike is really expensive you can ignore that change, but Divergent multistrike is still quite a big upgrade.
Editado por útlima vez por TeL_ en 15 dic. 2021 4:47:29
Thanks for the recommendations! The boot pen enchant cost me 3ex so the thought of changing it pains me.

I must admit, I am very ignorant to the inner workings of Writhing Jar/Frenzy Charges and would appreciate some education on the matter because after you read my questions below it will become clear to you that I am missing something very obvious:

1. How are we generating frenzy charges vs. Sirus without Writhing Jar? Should I have not had that box checked in my POB previously?
2. Are we just wasting health flask charges prematurely for the sake of killing worms to generate frenzy charges? Or are you just using this to synergize with your boot enchant?
3. In POB, we check off frenzy charges, but do not list the amount of charges. Is this factoring in the chance that we do not successfully generate a charge? Does it also factor in the times that our frenzy charges drop off? In other words, does this assume 100% frenzy charge uptime or does it average out the other scenarios as to not bloat DPS figures.
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 15 dic. 2021 15:20:56
"
subiedude8 escribió:
Thanks for the recommendations! The boot pen enchant cost me 3ex so the thought of changing it pains me.

I must admit, I am very ignorant to the inner workings of Writhing Jar/Frenzy Charges and would appreciate some education on the matter because after you read my questions below it will become clear to you that I am missing something very obvious:

1. How are we generating frenzy charges vs. Sirus without Writhing Jar? Should I have not had that box checked in my POB previously?
2. Are we just wasting health flask charges prematurely for the sake of killing worms to generate frenzy charges? Or are you just using this to synergize with your boot enchant?
3. In POB, we check off frenzy charges, but do not list the amount of charges. Is this factoring in the chance that we do not successfully generate a charge? Does it also factor in the times that our frenzy charges drop off? In other words, does this assume 100% frenzy charge uptime or does it average out the other scenarios as to not bloat DPS figures.

You get frenzy charges from the sword mastery. Before the fight use frenzy on hydrosphere and the sword mastery will keep refreshing them.

And yes, you click the life flask once before the boss to get the killed recently buff, and within that 4 seconds you will phase Sirus on these damage levels. I used the writhing jar because Slayer ascendancy has a "10% more damage when you have killed recently" and the boot enchant is the best one that synergizes with that.

In pob leaving frenzy charges empty just means it uses the max amount of charges.

Ofcourse, on these dps levels all these micro adjustments to get an extra 10 mil dps(Didn't think i'd ever call 10mil dps small adjustments) are just to pad the numbers since it will just mean you phase sirus in 1 second instead of 1.5 seconds. But I guess against harder content like Feared it makes more of a difference.
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me. Big /facepalm moment - I have not been using Frenzy this entire time. I thought the point of pre-buffing with Hydrosphere was only to stack Rage. Clearly, I did not get the memo. I have been melting bosses without Frenzy charges then, so it's going to get even easier now.

The Writhing Jar strat is cool, but I feel like it's just a win more button as you alluded to at our current dps figures, and I do not think I would want to try it with more budget gear at the risk of not having emergency life flask charges for execution errors.
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 16 dic. 2021 8:08:41
As a noob, i dont see any gem setup in the first post, i dont understand much.

Also the POB is for 1.15 , i have a lot of different skill tree in 1.16

"
remindbg escribió:
As a noob, i dont see any gem setup in the first post, i dont understand much.

Also the POB is for 1.15 , i have a lot of different skill tree in 1.16

You are either using outdated pob without patch 3.16 included or you changed trees to an older version in pob.
Editado por útlima vez por TeL_ en 17 dic. 2021 10:48:45
Got this going and fully geared up but two things are a bit confusing, how are you running all the auras? Following the PoB I can't seem to get enough reservation efficiency to run hatred, herald of ice, and skitter bots even with enlighten 3. So do you have plans to somehow change things up so you can run them all or what is the point of having it if you can't use it? Also I notice in the PoB you still have berserk socketed but I see no way of generating rage unless I'm missing something which makes this useless to us, so again I'm just not sure why its in there if we cant make use of it. I just find this over all a bit confusing why we would be running skills that give us no benefit vs socketing in some other type of support or active skill that does benefit us.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional