[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

"
link6930 escribió:
I went endless hunger instead of overwhelm, after getting stunlocked to death 5 times in a row in one tier 1 map.

This build requires some movement awarness. If you have to, remove abyssus because it's real killer. Even without it you should be fine with white maps in terms of damage.

You can also swap one flask for granite and/or roll added armour/evasion on one flask, it does help early on.

You can also max pantheon soul of the brine king.

With few exalts of investment you can get Mark of the Elder with double influence shaper/elder ring in second slot. Elder influence gives you 'cannot be stunned by attacks.

PS. Have ele res capped or you will keep dying to chills/freezes.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
"
Chaosu escribió:
"
link6930 escribió:
I went endless hunger instead of overwhelm, after getting stunlocked to death 5 times in a row in one tier 1 map.

This build requires some movement awarness. If you have to, remove abyssus because it's real killer. Even without it you should be fine with white maps in terms of damage.

You can also swap one flask for granite and/or roll added armour/evasion on one flask, it does help early on.

You can also max pantheon soul of the brine king.

With few exalts of investment you can get Mark of the Elder with double influence shaper/elder ring in second slot. Elder influence gives you 'cannot be stunned by attacks.

PS. Have ele res capped or you will keep dying to chills/freezes.

I havent died since i got endless hunger lol so i think its good for now. I guess i wasnt used to getting stunlocked since i usually go gladiator
Just wanted to ask about pantheons and flasks so i can better understand this build. I get it that Soul of the brine king is for immunity for freeze but what about soul of Ralakesh we get bleeding imunnity from Steel Skin + flask and corruption immunity probably on jewel soon in my case. Is there ony other reason for this pantheons that i dont understand? Also wanted to ask about flask bcs they look a little random on cheap and 4-5ex pob, what do i rly need on my flasks bcs right now its like bonus armor,duration,attack speed, wanted to buy better flasks but dont know what im looking for.

Also when im trying to find flasks on poe trade like seething divine life flask of staunching there is 0 on the market does GGG changed flask key words this league or what.

One more question xD can we have more that one curse, like frostbite + do we aplly cold exposure by just attacking or how this work(was thinking about adding frost bomb to my setup) bcs we have elemental mastery -18% cold res to enemies by exposure.
Editado por útlima vez por ImLegendAJP en 27 oct. 2021 7:45:34
"
ImLegendAJP escribió:
Just wanted to ask about pantheons and flasks so i can better understand this build. I get it that Soul of the brine king is for immunity for freeze but what about soul of Ralakesh we get bleeding imunnity from Steel Skin + flask and corruption immunity probably on jewel soon in my case. Is there ony other reason for this pantheons that i dont understand? Also wanted to ask about flask bcs they look a little random on cheap and 4-5ex pob, what do i rly need on my flasks bcs right now its like bonus armor,duration,attack speed, wanted to buy better flasks but dont know what im looking for.

Also when im trying to find flasks on poe trade like seething divine life flask of staunching there is 0 on the market does GGG changed flask key words this league or what.

One more question xD can we have more that one curse, like frostbite + do we aplly cold exposure by just attacking or how this work(was thinking about adding frost bomb to my setup) bcs we have elemental mastery -18% cold res to enemies by exposure.

Brine king gives you stun protection and reduced chill. Ralakesh also reduces damage you take from blood rage.

Flask names were changed so you have to look at the new names and buy highest tier flasks.

No you can't have more than 1 curse unless you get that from tree or items which this build doesn't. The curse it uses is Assassins mark.

You get exposure from hydrosphere.

Flask mods are random because there are no best flask setups. Just get whatever you think you need. Only one that is mandatory is bleed removal. If you don't have freeze immunity then freeze removal as well.

Anything else is up to you.
Editado por útlima vez por TeL_ en 27 oct. 2021 8:35:50
Thanks for fast answer :) all make sense. Gonna copy flasks names from poe ninja top frost blades slayers, also i saw very intresting setup to add Steelskin+ duration + secound wind(NEW) // leap slam(NEW bcs i used whirling blades)+ faster attack + life tap + endurance charge on melee stun(NEW) // hydrosphere + power charge on critical lvl10(NEW) // and close combat(NEW) to my totems

Wanted to try Fortify or Ruthless for one of this red gems(i have 6L ele dmg with att, rage(i dont use berserk),inspiration) the reason i want to use Fortify on Frost Blades is bcs i usually get only 3-8 fortification stacks from whirling blades and im close to buy abyssus(best rolls thats why still farming currency bcs its x10 price) and im scarred of my defences on T8-T12 maps, so if i take fortify should i spend 4 points on fortify tree mastery(still lvl 82 so i will gain 10 skill points fast)

Sry for not perfect english
Editado por útlima vez por ImLegendAJP en 27 oct. 2021 9:43:19
"
ImLegendAJP escribió:
Thanks for fast answer :) all make sense. Gonna copy flasks names from poe ninja top frost blades slayers, also i saw very intresting setup to add Steelskin+ duration + secound wind(NEW) // leap slam(NEW bcs i used whirling blades)+ faster attack + life tap + endurance charge on melee stun(NEW) // hydrosphere + power charge on critical lvl10(NEW) // and close combat(NEW) to my totems

Wanted to try Fortify or Ruthless for one of this red gems(i have 6L ele dmg with att, rage(i dont use berserk),inspiration) the reason i want to use Fortify on Frost Blades is bcs i usually get only 3-8 fortification stacks from whirling blades and im close to buy abyssus(best rolls thats why still farming currency bcs its x10 price) and im scarred of my defences on T8-T12 maps, so if i take fortify should i spend 4 points on fortify tree mastery(still lvl 82 so i will gain 10 skill points fast)

Sry for not perfect english

Ruthless and Fortify both lower the damage you get from Tribal fury and hydrosphere because they only increase melee damage.

I personally found that the best defensive mechanic was just to position yourself correctly with whirling blades and clear everything fast with frost blades which is why I just added more damage. Fortify has a quite low damage multiplier, but if you want to get more defense then sure you can swap it in.

Second wind shouldn't work with steelskin. Leap slam is better for movement tha whirling blades but it has lower cast point and attack speed. I used leap slam until 3.15 but during expeditions monsters would just hit me mid leap slam and I would die - Whirling blades fixed that.

Totems are there only for the buffs, you don't scale them at all so spending a link for close combat is a waste. I didn't really even consider linking power charge on crit to Hydrosphere, but yeah it should be pretty good if you have enough sockets remaining.
Ye i switched back ele dmg to att from ruthless bcs dmg droped like 20-30% about other setups i will add only power charge on crit and thats it. Will add soon "adjacet" enchant to 2 of my flasks so i can use 3 of them with 1 button if im not wrong very happy about it.
Hi, enjoying the build, thank you! In around t10 maps now and generally not dying much, but still haven't switched to abyssus. Any ideas what to switch the fortify to to help the build? It's almost impossible to get any fortify stacks with how it was changed. Regarding the pandemonius, is it still worth even after the blind nerf?
"
Cellmate escribió:
Hi, enjoying the build, thank you! In around t10 maps now and generally not dying much, but still haven't switched to abyssus. Any ideas what to switch the fortify to to help the build? It's almost impossible to get any fortify stacks with how it was changed. Regarding the pandemonius, is it still worth even after the blind nerf?

I completely missed the changes to blind, thanks for pointing it out. Since this build does not run any evasion then blind seems to be completely worthless. Pandemonious is still a 35% more damage amulet, so you can pretty much have a pefectly rolled 6xt1 amulet and it still wouldn't give the same damage.

It's up to you wheather you value the pure damage or want to get a rare amulet for more defensive purposes.

The thing about fortify is that when I played this in 3.15 I wasn't really dying during mapping, only during bosses when I misplayed so fortify change won't probably make you die that much more. If you are having problems with mapping, then switching to fortify is always an option. You lose 15% damage but if that helps you not die it's worth it since this build has excess of damage anyways.

Editado por útlima vez por TeL_ en 28 oct. 2021 7:55:07
Just like to drop you a wee note to say cheers for this build guide, been playing various cyclone builds for past 3-4 leagues and wanted something fresh, was messing around with frostblades at end of last league so when i seen your guide i decided to roll with it.

was a struggle bus during leveling for me lots of dying but thats probably down to me playing tanky boys that never really die past few leagues and generally having crap movement,but i seen the clear potential so i stuck with it, and as soon as i hit maps its been a great deal of fun, and im still running on a 4 link, so im really looking forward to getting my 6-link and boosting the damage even higher.

again thanks for the time you put in to making this its alotof fun to play.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional