[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
tacata69 escribió:
"
dboySasha escribió:
can this build do red maps with terminus est?

Hi! Yes it can as long as you have a 5L or 6L setup and have 90+ % crit chance. :))

thanks for the answer. usually ice blades are very expensive for single target damage. that is, you can start with this build?
"
dboySasha escribió:
"
tacata69 escribió:
"
dboySasha escribió:
can this build do red maps with terminus est?

Hi! Yes it can as long as you have a 5L or 6L setup and have 90+ % crit chance. :))

thanks for the answer. usually ice blades are very expensive for single target damage. that is, you can start with this build?

No problem bro! Actually back then I also believed in that mindset, that you need a ton of currency to have single target damage with FB. But after playing around with Frost Blades White Wind Dagger Version in the past I completely changed my mind. First, I think the main reason people have potato damage while playing FB is that they don't pay attention to their crit chance. Having "CONSISTENT" 95+% crit chance is huge for FB since we are using Multistrike :). Second, people invest too much on elemental penetration instead of raw damage ( attack speed, phys damage, crit multi etc ) and they forget that we already have 2 fight for survival, hydrosphere, potential penetration on gear and passives. What happens now is their base damage is low and their penetration is high which results to a poor total DPS. In short, you should balance it out ;).

Anyway sorry for the long post mate! haha! Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por tacata69 en 23 jul. 2021 9:25:15
"
Pocharadanai escribió:

Hi there! WTF! I haven't read that post. But it's all good ass mark level 12 is only 27 mana and it grants 60 mana per kill :) Mana leech will also help mitigate that.
Editado por útlima vez por tacata69 en 23 jul. 2021 9:14:44
"
tacata69 escribió:
"
Pocharadanai escribió:

Hi there! WTF! I haven't read that post. But it's all good ass mark level 12 is only 27 mana and it grants 60 mana per kill :) Mana leech will also help mitigate that.

ohh nice. ill league start with dis build as well, looking pretty good!!!
Let me know if you need help :). Especially in crafting!! haha. I left my personal discord in the changelog. Good luck!
Thanks for the detailed answer. I'm trying to start with this build. I hope there will be no problems with the transition from yellow maps to red bro🙂
Will this or https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3025068/page/1
frost blades guide be a good starter for the league anyone know?
Editado por útlima vez por fichi en 23 jul. 2021 12:39:35
Do you like usually level with 1 or 2 handers? (League start / low availability of uniques)
Editado por útlima vez por Gramexer en 23 jul. 2021 13:42:00
Can you add video how this build clear red maps with terminus. Snx🙏🏻

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional