[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
Poopoo_John escribió:
Kinda curious how we get permanent adrenaline, one I get the buff, I can't get it back anymore, but I'm constantly on low life

You need to raise you HP above lowlife via potion.

Perma adre is triggered by Degen of Blood Rage + Petrified Blood. Upon using a potion, you temporarily raise your HP above Low Life.
Editado por útlima vez por Ecion9022 en 19 may. 2021 11:58:46
"
Bane326 escribió:
Thank you for this great build. I am having a lot of fun with it.

With my recent find of
it seems to even dish out more damage. Don't seem to loose any survivability currently.

I have to search for more resitances, but everything seems to be fine for now.
(And yes, I have planned a different character to play before :-D, don't mind the wrong name)

Oh that flask seems nice... Wonder if I remove some of my flask for that.

Edit: I had removed the Basalt Flask since we are overpowered with physical damage reduction.

Edit 2: It seem Basalt is needed, I'll be dropping the zoom zoom quicksilver flask. I also tried bottled faith sulfur flask... but it is not that worth it... It only increase +3% overall DPS. But 6% HP per sec is OP. I'll evaluate if Jade Flask can be replaced.

Edit 3: OK I had dropped the Jade Flask!

Edit: 4: Nope.. I dropped bottled faith... Currently we had 2800hp/sec regen and adding 400hp/sec is very neglible. And 3% overall DPS is not worth it.

Boom! We break through 15M DPS.
Editado por útlima vez por Ecion9022 en 19 may. 2021 13:06:36
"
Ecion9022 escribió:
"
Poopoo_John escribió:
Kinda curious how we get permanent adrenaline, one I get the buff, I can't get it back anymore, but I'm constantly on low life

You need to raise you HP above lowlife via potion.

Perma adre is triggered by Degen of Blood Rage + Petrified Blood. Upon using a potion, you temporarily raise your HP above Low Life.

Ahhh ok great, thanks for the response, loving the build atm, still in leveling, but should be at maps soon
I am unable to aquire a thread of hope, any idea what I could do with the tree until I could acquire one ?
"
LeaveTheEU escribió:
I am unable to aquire a thread of hope, any idea what I could do with the tree until I could acquire one ?

You can skip the HP/damage nodes in Marauder's area and just get the HP nodes connected to the tree.
Don't know what item to do next at the moment as all the possible upgrades are very expensive (at least 2 ex), if you take a look at my profile, what would you recommend is my next upgrade?
"
Imgisy escribió:
Don't know what item to do next at the moment as all the possible upgrades are very expensive (at least 2 ex), if you take a look at my profile, what would you recommend is my next upgrade?

Try to get crusader gloves with attack speed and hp mod.
Also, try upgrade your ring to vermillion rings for more HP and damage.
Hi,

I'm a little confused as to what my inputs should be (I'm used to more streamlined gameplay).

:)
Hmmm... I want to try to include an end game-Hateforge. But I do not have an investment to try it :(
Hello. Want to try it build. You say thats kaom is the best body armour. But how do you make 6 link ground slam then? (I am new to the game and dont really understand how did you do that)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional