[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

Loving the build, I am just curious about the level 80 setup. I doubt I will be able to afford a thread of hope anytime soon. Would you just follow the skill pathing from the lvl 100 and ignore the passives from the outside ring?
"
bonger escribió:
Loving the build, I am just curious about the level 80 setup. I doubt I will be able to afford a thread of hope anytime soon. Would you just follow the skill pathing from the lvl 100 and ignore the passives from the outside ring?

You can invest first on saturating all available health nodes.
Temporarily this can suffice.
I've never reached or played builds that require lvl 100. Do you have a set up for lvl 95 or is it even playable if I'm level 95? I'm curious why all builds are 100. It's impossible because you die more in end game.

Do you have to be level 100 in this build? Will it drop significantly if you are level 95? At which level is it the minimum for it to shine

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por aymanzone1 en 15 may. 2021 22:11:11
"
aymanzone1 escribió:
I've never reached or played builds that require lvl 100. Do you have a set up for lvl 95 or is it even playable if I'm level 95? I'm curious why all builds are 100. It's impossible because you die more in end game.

Do you have to be level 100 in this build? Will it drop significantly if you are level 95? At which level is it the minimum for it to shine

Thanks

Ok this is noted... I'll revise PoB

Edit: Done revising!
Editado por útlima vez por Ecion9022 en 15 may. 2021 22:23:31
Shock immune Boots are VERY expensive with good stats, I was wondering if your not immune with shock can you still tank A8 Sirus Die beam at least?
"
magicdownunder escribió:
Shock immune Boots are VERY expensive with good stats, I was wondering if your not immune with shock can you still tank A8 Sirus Die beam at least?

Sirus has insane crit mods as you can see his lasers are dealing elemental debuffs. I died twice upon receiving crit + shock lasers. I had a video with that.

I believe you can get away with it if you reduce the incoming crit damage. Like wearing The Belt of the Deceiver.
I just want to pop in again and say thank you OP for the constant updates that you are making to the PoB and the constant replies.

I really think you are on to something big here and I cannot wait to watch this build blow up as its the real deal
"
ForTheWhyn escribió:
I just want to pop in again and say thank you OP for the constant updates that you are making to the PoB and the constant replies.

I really think you are on to something big here and I cannot wait to watch this build blow up as its the real deal

Yes, it's a real deal.
You can watch this Deathless Simulacrum without explode chest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WDdj5UFI30
Editado por útlima vez por Ecion9022 en 16 may. 2021 1:12:33
Hi, cool build. Thanks for sharing it. Why not fist of war instead of ruthless support?
"
Rimmt escribió:
Hi, cool build. Thanks for sharing it. Why not fist of war instead of ruthless support?

Fist of War has cooldown...and sometimes you can hit more than 2-3 times without it activating. Also, Fist of War do not work with Vaal Groundslam.

Ruthless provide and additional kick to every 3rd skill, thus giving stable DPS on bosses. It can sometimes proc stuns which can reach upto 8-12 sec.
Editado por útlima vez por Ecion9022 en 16 may. 2021 5:26:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional