[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

any details for cluster jewels? nice build thx for the guide!
"
dollygm escribió:
any details for cluster jewels? nice build thx for the guide!

Sorry completely forgot to include them apparently. I will add these when I'm home from work. Right now you can check the cluster jewels I use on my character: CurlyWurlyTwistyTurny.
This build looks fucking insane, is there a new POB out or do we just use the one from 3.13?

Can anyone confirm, that build actually works? And it not just some meme before i reroll :P ?
Editado por útlima vez por Multijuice en 20 abr. 2021 10:43:02
How much do you think the build will cost to be playable? I got like 18ex
Editado por útlima vez por Multijuice en 20 abr. 2021 11:01:11
"
Multijuice escribió:
This build looks fucking insane, is there a new POB out or do we just use the one from 3.13?

Can anyone confirm, that build actually works? And it not just some meme before i reroll :P ?

I haven't played this build in ultimatum. But it should work. There are some slight nerfs that I mention on top of the build guide. I'll have a look into updating the PoB.

"
Multijuice escribió:
How much do you think the build will cost to be playable? I got like 18ex

18ex right now in the league should be plenty to get it to a powerful level. Since you don't need any 6-links it can be done relatively cheap.
Editado por útlima vez por Lucrus en 20 abr. 2021 11:14:27
When will the updated POB be ready? I think i will start lvling a Scion then.

Do you have any tips on leveling or when i can swap to the build?

"
Multijuice escribió:
When will the updated POB be ready? I think i will start lvling a Scion then.

Do you have any tips on leveling or when i can swap to the build?

I'll have a look into the PoB now. For levelling I would just suggest going SRS and Zombies until you can equip the dancing duo.
Cool :) I am in act 6 and looking forward to trying it out. I already found the chest, just need the sockets on it now and links - only gave 6c :) very nice
What do you do about freeze/bleed/etc?

Edit: also this looks awesome, ive always loved the duo. i have like 10 ex to my name so im gonna see if i can get this to work. seems like it would be great for the ultimatums, just running around while they clear everything.
Editado por útlima vez por queebl en 20 abr. 2021 22:56:57
The final build, when all the necessary things have already been collected, of course, is good. But lvl it up gradually collecting things is a torment. I'm so sick of dying on the map multiple times. After a gladiator where I could pass red maps at 70 levl without dying, this build makes me suffer ))
Editado por útlima vez por ComeOverHere en 21 abr. 2021 3:04:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional