[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Laxxus escribió:
I definitely don't understand the Mana situation either. I'm level 90 and with all Auras I'm currently sitting at 31 mana while Withering Steps needs 43(lvl19 gem).
Doesn't matter right now cause I didn't buy the Vitality Watcher's Eye yet, so I can deactivate Vitality.
But what is going on there? I would definitely not have enough Mana available with a few more levels either.

In case you missed it:

I run a 6L since i also added Increased AOE on the staff to affect whitering step and PB. Basically swapped some gems for gloves and boots

Gloves (linked)
level 4 Enlighten
HoP
HoA
Vitality

Boots (linked)
Lightning Warp
Woke swift affliction
Lesser Duration
Precision

Basically dropped faster casting to run 6L after all warp benefits from the swift affliction and lesser duration.

If you will run 5L then no need for enlighten. Double check the level of your vitality and precision as it should only be level 1.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
It is lvl 1 for both and I end up with 31 mana. (according to PoB on lvl95 I would be at 35 mana which is still not nearly enough)
I'm basically forced to use Enlighten with the 5L setup and that's where I'm confused about this.

edit: with a 6% mana Watcher's Eye and lvl95 I still only get to 40 unreserved Mana.
Editado por útlima vez por Laxxus en 18 may. 2021 4:40:47
Thank you for the amazing build and guide, I couldn't find a %inc life on a Kaoms so I used a 6l(w) Carcass jack. I am low health at 2.6k but was able to get through all the labs and yellow maps so far.

Time for upgrades!
WRecKLeSS
I looked at your Char.
You are at 0.17 and 0.16 on skill effect duration you really need better gloves and boots to hit that 0.12 but first the ring with -9% needs to go for a -10% one.
Get the less duration to 20/20 asap. Then you should hit 0.13 and 0.13 which would make it a lot better that's the biggest upgrade currently possible.
Also look at a %dmg implicit kaoms after that.
Also why is there Ripost in your boots? Get lightning warp(lvl 1) and faster casting into there. and make it a 4l with those other gems inside will feel a lot better.
Editado por útlima vez por Acay en 18 may. 2021 16:45:21
Heya! Always wanted to play this build. Been buying items and am about halfway now but I am confused about a couple of things in the "Current Ultimatum League" pob.
I'm sure some of it must've been mentioned before but if anyone could help a brother out that'd be dope. When I look at the weapon on it the links are R=R B=B=R=B. which of the 3 listed red gems would go into the R=R 2 link?
Also confused about the skills in the helmet. I see increased duration is disabled by default. which gem do you need to swap out with awakened unbound ailments for the boss swap instead of increased duration?
My last question is if the lightning warp in the gloves has any special function aside from just an extra moveskill.

Thanks for any replies in advance, it's much appreciated :D
Thank you for this build, been having a lot fun with it.

Just few things got me wondering:

How much dps lost when using both GMP and GVP on helmet? I love the visual effect, but if it's cost of too much dps, I'd only keep one.

Compare Disintegrator to DW with gem lvl quality one and full damage mod one, are these two options on the same relative level?
I get Haste is nerfed, but with buff expire 15%+ faster and all the chaos damage mods I assume that's fair amount of damage compensation for not using Disintegrator, but I'm just guessing, please let this newbie know more, thx!
"
NestoSVK escribió:
I tried to buy a 6-link to use 6 gems, but it's not possible. What you write there in Best Version and ingesting 6L is not true. When using 6L I need 62 mana. At 5L I need 44 mana. For the previous setup 3L + 3L I needed about 41 mana. My mana capacity is 43, so I had to take an unnecessary point in the tree for the 5-lin.
Is the build not resolved or where is the error?
My build:
https://pastebin.com/7ugEEpfT

Link Enlighten(4)- HoP - Vitality - HoA in your gloves.

Link Awak Swift Aff - Less Duration in your boots and socket Lightning Warp, Precision as-well.

This will reduce the mana reservation, sure you lose cast speed on lightning warp but it literally doesn't matter imo it's still practically instant cast and you only use it for terrain anyways.

With this I have 80 mana at 92, more than enough for a 6L if I used one.
Im curious, im doin a bow version and damage seems kinda lacking i tried playing with siphoning charges with the staff and dmg is kinda better but bossing is still abyssmal

Any tips?
https://pastebin.com/aqtQCVjt
"
Im curious, im doin a bow version and damage seems kinda lacking i tried playing with siphoning charges with the staff and dmg is kinda better but bossing is still abyssmal

Any tips?
https://pastebin.com/aqtQCVjt

couple things i noticed

Not resist capped for lightning(68%)

your bow is not really doing a whole lot, still losing dps vs the herald of agony+purity combo. The 17% faster effect is not enough to justify losing the staff for, you do less damage overall vs the staff.

Frenzy charge on the quiver is nice, but you can just get it on a chest piece or green nightmare jewel

Why path to method to the madness if you have intuitive leap there?

As far as boss damage, unsure if you are gem swapping or not, helps a bunch if you are.

Overall, seems like an interesting idea, I just dont think youll ever get a bow/quiver combo to beat out any other combo really, let alone the staff
and if you are doing it so you can use a bow skill, might as well play a bow build instead =\

SO overall the build feels really good, but I'm still getting randomly 1 shot by things all the time, I realize I'm about 1.5k hp short of where I should be, but my bigger issue is sustain against bosses.

When there's only 1 enemy to hit I can't seem to regen enough from the watchers eye+vitality combo to not die to enemies like, say, chimera, and I just end up dying over and over.

Another issue I'm encountering, the assassin "elusive on crit" never seems to proc. At 25% crit chance with so many tornadoes I should be proccing it at least once every 2-3 seconds. So I'll hit withering step, and wait for the crit to override the elusive buff so I can cast withering step again but it never procs and I have to wait for withering step's elusive to end.

EDIT: I know I'm not running HoAG or Purity, honestly damage feels fine without it, not crazy high but perfectly manageable, it's just my survivability that I'm struggling with. (along with the elusive proccing issue)
Editado por útlima vez por Shiek200 en 20 may. 2021 1:16:58

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional