[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
punch1inerock escribió:
How you gonna get pissed at people for warning other people. You advertise the build as a league starter. Auls alone is 35ex a good paradoxica that would fit this build would be like 10ex. If you had updated info on build at beginning of league and been like hey build is super expensive now no one would have a problem with it... Its like a 40 to 100 ex build to be strong.

Man, I started this build with less then 1ex budget. And now I have much more, farming with this build.

So it good starter - can start from nothing and farm for himself.
"
Articss escribió:
Hi, I saw the video you have making Tier 16 delirius maps 100%. But I don't understand where you get so much healing & regeneration I need to use potions to heal normally. I made the switch recently for aul to put on the auras and used Endurin cry for extra healing in certain situations. But now I notice that not having it I look pretty bad in situations where there is only 1 yellow monster and I run out of potions . This is my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/XjV5jtZ8

- 3 Levels missing
- More life on hit on shield would help you
- Explode does nothing in T19 100% maps, quite literally because of extra armor on mobs.
- No onslaught
- Bad anoint
- One double phys + Global Multi ring is missing = -10% damage
- Life flask is almost literally useless in such maps
- Too many ripper charges
- No shock flask
- Weak jewel
- No blind Paradoxica
- No 21 Reave
- No awakener gems

I'm sure there's plenty more :P

"
Greyf24 escribió:

1. I have fortify on my leap slam, so I use it.

2. Immortal call dont help against oneshots. I was oneshotted with full HP/ES, so I didnt take damage recently.

basalt + armor - sounds good, but in boss fight not possible recharge flasks, so they be used just on start, no way to upkeep them all time.

So, I try to stack as many eHP as I can. next step will be Glorious vanity with +15% ES.
But right now build can be oneshotted just by T14 boss and this is sad a bit.

1. Fortify on slam is not good because it's off cooldown more than half the time.

2. Almost nothing in maps kill you in 1 literal hit unless a big projected slam, it's always 2-3 hits in a row

3. If you don't kill bosses in 10 seconds of your flask time, you need to do lower tier maps.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Yea I don't think it's a bad league starter.

I recently got a good paradoxica for 5 ex, next up is the 6 ex belt

I'm regularly farming 12s and 13s without dying on 15-20ish ex budget now but could do it before on 10-15ish even. and I can clear 14s/15s with occasional death. haven't tried a 16 yet

Good aul's isn't 35ex it's 28-29ex

Can someone tell me should we be using Awakened Brutality Support or Normal Brutality Support on Reave 6L?
Editado por útlima vez por GGTeMpLaR en 5 may. 2021 11:19:35
"
GGTeMpLaR escribió:
Can someone tell me should we be using Awakened Brutality Support or Normal Brutality Support on Reave 6L?

There are different trees for different costs.
If you can afford Awakened Brutality then you can get it. It's not very effective cost wise though.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Enjoying build so far

next big upgrade is either gonna be Awakened Brutality of the Rsyla's belt
Can someone help me? I currently have 90-100 c, what should i upgrade with that? OR what i should upgrade first?
Been looking for a build for that old style melee feel I used to play way back. This is it.

Sunk a lot of currency into my current glad to try this build and it's 100% what I look for in a build. Level 88 deathless, can practically AFK in ultimatums. Will more than likely give this build a go on league start to see how it fairs (assuming no nerfs) next league.

Sick build dude. Ty.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:

1. Fortify on slam is not good because it's off cooldown more than half the time.

2. Almost nothing in maps kill you in 1 literal hit unless a big projected slam, it's always 2-3 hits in a row

1. Fortify uptime about 100%.
2. I dont die in maps at all - only some bosses can kill me in ONE BIG HIT. Its Barrows Boss (huge white beast) and Atoll Boss Puruna. They have oneshot attack with HUGE damage. And Puruna's attack is COLD, so basalt flask useless.

In fact, this build has nothing against oneshots, except "russian roulette" - block (79%) or die (21%).

So I try to make hybride build with much more eHP to be oneshot-proof
For those interested i just rework my build with this one : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2775490

it cost me like 100 choas to rework it (i just sell my thread of hope) you can keep some gear of this build and i double my DPS and no more One shot ..

Thanks for this build reave was pretty cool but it's really not a league starter.

I'm unlucky this season i just drop 0 exalt on ground and it's impossible to progress without money.

Bye bye gl hf
Editado por útlima vez por shooter15789 en 6 may. 2021 11:50:15
Please can you help a friend. My POB is public you can check my character. Its all good. the dps is good everything is good. hes following the build and the dps isnt good. i checked the pob and i dont know why it isnt counting the Impale effect..

HIS POB: semfim
its public his character nick is : wobarrettt

please if you can check. i will be very grateful

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional