[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

How do we generate endurance charges?
"
Zyaak2point0 escribió:

passive near maraduer( you can take it only with jewel thred of hope)
"
Madmonster13 escribió:
"
Zyaak2point0 escribió:

got it thank you! Also whats more important to get first Thread of hopes or paradoxica?
"
Zyaak2point0 escribió:
"
Madmonster13 escribió:
"
Zyaak2point0 escribió:

got it thank you! Also whats more important to get first Thread of hopes or paradoxica?

imo x2 thread of hope (350 pds sworta at t16 feels fine)
"
AxisDota escribió:
Looking for my next few upgrades, getting to tier 14+ maps and it's a bit though sometimes. I have like 6-8 ex to spend. Armor def needs an upgrade but getting a good with 6L is a bit expensive

There are a couple decent shields for a few ex, not sure how big of an upgrade that would be for that much investment compared to what I have though.

Otherwise I'm not sure, maybe aiming for a ryslatha's coil would be the biggest upgrade?

https://pastebin.com/HCQjBvzW

damn dude, you have pretty good gear and you're having trouble with t14? I'm still at the turning back point so I'm thinking I should switch to another build...
"
Kurnis escribió:
"
AxisDota escribió:
Looking for my next few upgrades, getting to tier 14+ maps and it's a bit though sometimes. I have like 6-8 ex to spend. Armor def needs an upgrade but getting a good with 6L is a bit expensive

There are a couple decent shields for a few ex, not sure how big of an upgrade that would be for that much investment compared to what I have though.

Otherwise I'm not sure, maybe aiming for a ryslatha's coil would be the biggest upgrade?

damn dude, you have pretty good gear and you're having trouble with t14? I'm still at the turning back point so I'm thinking I should switch to another build...

I'll be honest its not feeling all that great in the ultimatums. The damage is only so-so, and with that clown hat Abyssus on, you of course just randomly get smashed/one-shot, and losing good loot to a random Abyssus 1 shot becuase your standing still multi-strike reaving is a bit rough.

I know gear is gonna make it better(as it does for every build), but I cant say this has been a smooth league for this as a starter.
"
Destructodave escribió:
"
Kurnis escribió:
"
AxisDota escribió:

I'll be honest its not feeling all that great in the ultimatums. The damage is only so-so, and with that clown hat Abyssus on, you of course just randomly get smashed/one-shot, and losing good loot to a random Abyssus 1 shot becuase your standing still multi-strike reaving is a bit rough.

I know gear is gonna make it better(as it does for every build), but I cant say this has been a smooth league for this as a starter.

You can try swapping to cyclone. I swapped because ultimatum promotes moving around, not just standing in one place. Tree and gear is almost identical, if you want to look at my setup. Also you need % life on block for your shield, it is a huge part of your survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por Stealthyy en 22 abr. 2021 1:39:58
"
Stealthyy escribió:

You can try swapping to cyclone. I swapped because ultimatum promotes moving around, not just standing in one place. Tree and gear is almost identical, if you want to look at my setup. Also you need % life on block for your shield, it is a huge part of your survivability.

Yea Ive debated swapping over to Cyclone. Being locked in place multi-striking in that pile of super juiced mobs with 50 other "stand in fire" things you have to dodge, for a hit to do 50-80% of your hp because of Abyssus makes me think this just isnt the league for stationary attacks. Fixing to start spinning to win.
Editado por útlima vez por Destructodave en 22 abr. 2021 4:30:49
"
Destructodave escribió:

You're only level 82 with level 15-18 gems.
I doubt you're having trouble with yellow and white maps which is where your Atlas progression should be right now.

Also the first post has a gear check section where to look if you're in trouble.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Destructodave escribió:

You're only level 82 with level 15-18 gems.
I doubt you're having trouble with yellow and white maps which is where your Atlas progression should be right now.

Also the first post has a gear check section where to look if you're in trouble.

Of course regular run of the mill map mobs and mapping is fine. But in this league mechanic where 5-6 super monkeys are running around with every aura known to man in a tiny circle, it doesnt take much to get popped.

I'm giving my experience in the league mechanic to other people.
Editado por útlima vez por Destructodave en 22 abr. 2021 3:16:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional