[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
lifebreak escribió:
noob question, I don't understand the usage of close combat (on blade flurry), because when i put it on pob, my dps decreased, by quite alot. what is the actual purpose of it?

You have to swap support gems as well.

"
Prezydenciak escribió:
Hello KMQ.
You were my favourite build creator and i played most of your builds before your break few leagues ago.
Are you planning on create some new builds? Or maybe resrrect some of your old builds?
Would love to see something new and creative from you. Just asking, stay awesome :)

UwU
Very nice of you!
I doubt, as I play PoE less and less while investing nothing like I did back 3 years ago.
This build as well - it's not really fun to one shot all bosses in 0.1s every league : >

I think once the devs make the game hard again, I'll probably play some more.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thz for the guide!! really like it but what's the best aura setup when u dont pride amulet because currently its cost almost 40ex and there are barely any on the trade.
How do you guys dealing with 1 shot? Sometimes I get RIP by god-know-what in maps. Would it be better if I have 5k5 life? What map mods or bosses should I avoid? Rn I'm just lvl 85 and 4k6 life.
Hi, I've managed to complete t19 100% delirium maps. This is absolutly doable with this build. I'm using version without aul amu. Only lie is that you can do it with 100ex budget. For comfortable t19 farming you need to spend about 200ex including HH. My profile is public so you can check build.

There is still room for improvement like better eye or rings
Editado por útlima vez por Unixos en 12 mar. 2021 5:26:40
"
I play PoE less and less while investing nothing like I did back 3 years ago.
This build as well - it's not really fun to one shot all bosses in 0.1s every league : >

Or set a limit and focus on the best builds possible with 5-10ex (total) playing 5-10 hours a week. That's an interesting challenge, although I would guess not one that appeals to most people.
"
GreyLensman escribió:
"
I play PoE less and less while investing nothing like I did back 3 years ago.

Or set a limit and focus on the best builds possible with 5-10ex (total) playing 5-10 hours a week. That's an interesting challenge, although I would guess not one that appeals to most people.

Games aren't that important to me but sure it is an interesting challenge (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
So using blade flurry instead of reave now?
"
TheLordofPie escribió:
So using blade flurry instead of reave now?

Depends on what you're doing and what your gear is.
How important is to have life leech on one ring
"
Aeterc escribió:
How important is to have life leech on one ring

Use Blood rage instead. If not, use jewel, cluster jew, or take Gladiator's Preserverance.

Having a blast with the build. I got to the point that I can no longer die from mapping and normal bossing. Degen could be the biggest weakness.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional