[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Thanks for the great build. Pretty much did everything on this build from start to finish, but now I will move to another build. Once again, a great build.

I will be putting my items for sale ( aside from boots ), if anyone wants to buy anything, hit me up!.

Well what do you got?
Again i'm struglling with a build, i can't never seem to progress in poe... that's why i've never killed shaper or elder or any significant boss...

I always see myself stuck without money with a build that can't kill bosses fast enough and dies so easily...

Could anyone point my in a good direction?

Editado por útlima vez por marquesini en 4 feb. 2021 17:28:19
Will be trying to replace abyssus with something like this, still having plenty of damage while boosting defenses by a lot to full delirium farm no hassle,
Spoiler

In the meantime replace paradoxical to make up for abyssus changes
Spoiler

harvest was generous enough to grant up to 500 pdps sword if I can get lucky with tempering orbs enchants while also 28% hillock/30%? beastcraft but tempering orb enchants are 300 chaos per one right now... lol.
everything going on nicely, still ton of upgrades... most money coming from harvest to make up for it lol, hard build.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Editado por útlima vez por Hucuchill en 4 feb. 2021 18:59:27
Spoiler
"
marquesini escribió:
Again i'm struglling with a build, i can't never seem to progress in poe... that's why i've never killed shaper or elder or any significant boss...

I always see myself stuck without money with a build that can't kill bosses fast enough and dies so easily...

Could anyone point my in a good direction?

I think you need a lot more levels still, try to focus on defenses, maybe switch to steel skin and get chaos res
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Editado por útlima vez por Hucuchill en 4 feb. 2021 19:00:59

This was my league starter, i'm still working towards getting a aul's, but damn they're expensive, the cheapest one is like 35ex lol.

The foil i'm using i actually got from a ritual, it's just around 400pdps (i intend to augment crit on it), i know paradoxica gives me around a milion more dps in pob, but i've got around 15mil dps atm, which is more then enough, id rather work towards getting aul's, as that would give me 3mil dps.

i'm using riposte/reckoning with blind (and leap slam, needed a spot), it works quite well.

Honestly the biggest issue i'm having defense wise is with chaos damage, you definitely get the occasial one shots, gearing for it is nearly impossible from a currency point of view, it's hard to gear for aswell with how limited this build is with resists from gear, after i do get aul's, i'll have to look at what's possible, as i feel like at least getting 0% chaos resist will go a long way in survivability.

Any pointers in my current gear are much appreciated btw.
Editado por útlima vez por Vlammenzee2190 en 5 feb. 2021 4:28:34
"
Luigo escribió:
"
Thanks for the great build. Pretty much did everything on this build from start to finish, but now I will move to another build. Once again, a great build.

I will be putting my items for sale ( aside from boots ), if anyone wants to buy anything, hit me up!.

Well what do you got?

My items are on sale, just look for my name in PoE trade site
Hi, You say that "Haemophilia should be always used before the explosion chest".
But currently you use rare gloves + chest with frenzy charge and non-curse auras. Is it better than chest with explosion or Haemophilia instead of rare gloves?
Hey very nice build manage to kill almost all the bosses in the game (sirus a9, maven, shaper ...) pretty easily and all first try so i was wondering what pdps a sword would need to replace the paradoxica ? (What pdps to feel the difference between the swords) thank you for the answer already :)
I am playing with the thought of building a bosskiller and i think i should do better by now but i dont :D

https://pastebin.com/u0iu1AMq

Any suggestions? I feel like im missing something obvious (besides the levels) or I'm just messing up the fights - you place both totems and then you Reave? Double Strike? When do you Vaal in what order?

Lol did Kiss get banned again? This is what, 3rd time?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional