[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Nizreb915 escribió:
"
I think i'm missing something, but i don't see a source of fortify in the pob but i see fortify nodes taken?

Take the fortify mastery in the fortify node. "Melee hits fortify."

TY one last question, champion tree looks very close in dps (about a 8% reduction if you take the impale node on both trees) but much tankier. Are both equally viable?
"
"
Nizreb915 escribió:
"
I think i'm missing something, but i don't see a source of fortify in the pob but i see fortify nodes taken?

Take the fortify mastery in the fortify node. "Melee hits fortify."

TY one last question, champion tree looks very close in dps (about a 8% reduction if you take the impale node on both trees) but much tankier. Are both equally viable?

I couldn't say, though it is possible and not too expensive to change from a slayer to a champion to find out. You just have to refund all your ascendency points and then go back through the lab to chose the new ascendency.
Alrighty, just a quick update:

Now at 27mil sirus reave deeps, 71mil sirus vreave deeps.

Invested probably a little too much, but I wanted more perfected items.

Gloves are only item that are multimoded but both t1 speed and perf t1 acc; those 2 mods add over 6mil dps.

Bought a double Pride mod Watcher's Eye with Immune to Ele Weakness when affected by purity and thought it was sexy, cost me 240ex, would be perfectly fine without it.

Honestly the build is really solid. High dps for low investment, but going the extra mile for gear is worth it as crafting is actually a little easier for the type of items needed. max quad res is almost easy, 75% block attk dmg, 30% block spell, I have 51% spell suppress so I pretty much anul 25% of all flat spell dmg done to me.. immune to all ailments including freeze, immune to ele weakness, 75+% phys dmg reduction.

I will still occasionally get 1shot tho, with ~5500 life.

thx for the gg build Quick

IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa
Editado por útlima vez por Kobrakai en 27 feb. 2022 21:37:31
I think i made the BiS shield for this build.

std tho~
"
Kobrakai escribió:

Glad you enjoyed it!
The investments you have made are proportionally a little bit out of balance. You have a lot of very basic stuff not paid attention to, such as having 4% increased damage on your helmet - it's like giving away 1.5 endurance charges and more for free while not having any enchantments.

If you want to min max I suggest taking part of ROTAs too. You could get +1K HP if you'd spend 3 hours just AFKing in 5 ways.

And sorry but if you paid that money for that Watcher's Eye, you got scammed. Ele weakness is one of the easiest curses to not have it affect you - just swap out one magic flask with "Increased Resistances During Effect" for that 1 map and voila!

"
oSingularity escribió:

std tho~

That is indeed some of the best mods.

std tho~
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Kobrakai escribió:

Glad you enjoyed it!
The investments you have made are proportionally a little bit out of balance. You have a lot of very basic stuff not paid attention to, such as having 4% increased damage on your helmet - it's like giving away 1.5 endurance charges and more for free while not having any enchantments.

If you want to min max I suggest taking part of ROTAs too. You could get +1K HP if you'd spend 3 hours just AFKing in 5 ways.

And sorry but if you paid that money for that Watcher's Eye, you got scammed. Ele weakness is one of the easiest curses to not have it affect you - just swap out one magic flask with "Increased Resistances During Effect" for that 1 map and voila!

"
oSingularity escribió:

std tho~

That is indeed some of the best mods.

std tho~

Yeah I haven't gotten to checking what enchantment for helm yet, been super busy, which would you recommend? Also, I don't like swapping out items for diff maps, i'm THAT lazy :D

I did remove the Blood Rage gem as I had it on weap, as a temp setup I just put a multiple totems support so i can get both buffs from protector + warchief - didn't really look much into this, but again if you have any suggestions plz lmk.

Cheers
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa
https://pastebin.com/rrN5xeVZ
Help, tell me how to improve the assembly in terms of DPS?
And tell me the setup for bosses like Maven or Uber-Elder.
BF with the same set of stones?

sorry for my english
Editado por útlima vez por htt22 en 6 mar. 2022 7:56:49
"
htt22 escribió:
https://pastebin.com/rrN5xeVZ

Updated PoB, waiting for your advice
sorry for my english
Editado por útlima vez por htt22 en 6 mar. 2022 7:56:36
Bit confused because the gems don't match the POB's you've provided. What links should we actually be using?
I want to try this build but I am kinda lost.

I have looked at the PoB link but thats what you have at level 96. BUt how do I know what path you take when you are leveloing the char?

I have no idea what to go first, second and so on in the passive skill tree...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional