[3.12] Aziire's Splitting Steel Champion - Impale Explosions! | League Starter

So given that we now want a secondary setup with Lancing Steel what do you think about getting Elder gloves? I feel like either the Faster Attacks mod or the crit multi mod can have their uses for a 4-link to improve damage. (Item level 84+ for t1 crit multi and 85 for t1 atk/cast speed hybrid, however).

Also any insight on Lioneye's Vision or would a Rare influenced chest win out? I'm looking at a Warlord chest to block out phys reflect in particular, making us less prone to bad map mods. No Regen/No Leech probably still suck.
I find scaling splitting steel easier than lancing steel. The gear isn't cheap, but single target gets above 4 mil or so. Having trouble getting enough dex to use a thrusting one hand in addition to The Saviour, which would push it 1-2 mil higher. Will add PoB here later.
Master of Metal.

Does the Master of Metal work?
How to check if it works?

I have no changes in the offence or defense tabs during the attack.
I have 2 questions regarding this build

1. Splitting Steel vs Lancing Steel, is PoB DPS calculated correctly? Its about 800k Splitting Steel dps vs 150k Lancing Steel dps. Even tho, you claim that Lancing Steel is better for single target dps?

2. Mana sustain. Currently I'm running Scaeva with one blue socket (0.3% phys attack damage leeched as mana), but eventually I'll pick up same node as you, which gives 0.4% attack damage leeched as mana. However, I'm having mana issues on single target right now. I'm not sure that 0.1% more will fix that. Also my gear is weaker than yours, after importing my gear into your PoB I have a bit over 400k dps, maybe that's the case why I can't leech enough mana?
Hey man, what do you think i lose by change dual sword for sword + Shield?? to mutch damage for a litle more defense? or how about go 2h with terminus?
Editado por útlima vez por andrelb1 en 22 sept. 2020 9:39:45
"
Shin_Gojira escribió:
I find scaling splitting steel easier than lancing steel. The gear isn't cheap, but single target gets above 4 mil or so. Having trouble getting enough dex to use a thrusting one hand in addition to The Saviour, which would push it 1-2 mil higher. Will add PoB here later.

Agreed, splitting steel is easier to level with and scale pretty ok with gear. Lancing steel is slow to clear area and it only has upper hand in boss killing.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Just dropped in to remind you guys of these two "forgotten" swords:

They are BEAUTIFUL "map-starters" and will carry your clear far into red maps. They are sinking in price for every hour, closing in on 20c. Clearing has never been this fun on a Steel skill character.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Could i play Hardcore with your build ? Or i would have to make changes ot the tree ?

would the great old ones tentacles be good for the build?
I'm really enjoying this build! Even on an Ascendant, I've been getting through the acts fairly painlessly, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. Just getting started on act 10!

I just have a couple of questions:

With Rallying Cry, Second Wind Support stops granting +1 use to Enduring Cry. Are you just keeping the jewel for the cooldown reduction, at that point?

And did you try out Pinpoint Support in place of GMP with Splitting Steel, as a possible way of addressing the lack of single-target damage? If so, how did it feel? Would you call it a viable option, or is it Lancing Steel all the way for single-target?

Also, are there any chase Cluster Jewel skills that you've considered?
Editado por útlima vez por GameCat2G en 22 sept. 2020 21:30:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional