[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

Playing the champ version rn, but planning to go slayer once I 6link my chest. how do you get stun avoidance on the slayer version? my brutal restraint is 2k, do higher versions increase the stun avoidance granted from golems blood?
If slayer is suitable for endgame + this league. But for leveling what in order ascendies would you choose for slayer?
"
sheoshiina escribió:
Playing the champ version rn, but planning to go slayer once I 6link my chest. how do you get stun avoidance on the slayer version? my brutal restraint is 2k, do higher versions increase the stun avoidance granted from golems blood?

We can get it from our ascend, I updated the PoB to do that instead.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna escribió:
"
sheoshiina escribió:

We can get it from our ascend, I updated the PoB to do that instead.

Sounds good! im thinking masterful form could be a good alternative to impact as long as you have enduring composure. would tradeoff aoe for phys reduction during granite flask downtime and give the extra frenzy. what are your thoughts on that?
I noticed that on the slayer version of your PoB, the unique jewel Brutal Restraint has 10% increased dexterity as mod. Where does that come from?
"
Pandemoneus escribió:
I noticed that on the slayer version of your PoB, the unique jewel Brutal Restraint has 10% increased dexterity as mod. Where does that come from?

Brutal Restraint changes the nodes around it, one thing they can roll is 5% dex. That's just there to show you should try and hit 2+ dex rolls.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
I'm hesitating between slayer and glad, for those who tried both, what's the "best" choice if you're not playing much, doubt I'll ever min-max this guy.
Should I aim to be resistance capped before endurance charges? Or aim for 75% with max charges?
"
Vorret escribió:
I'm hesitating between slayer and glad, for those who tried both, what's the "best" choice if you're not playing much, doubt I'll ever min-max this guy.

I switched to Slayer pretty early. I think it feels better than Champion. Can't say for sure what gear level you have to have to switch. Early on Master of Metal can carry your damage.
"
mukas escribió:
"
Vorret escribió:

I switched to Slayer pretty early. I think it feels better than Champion. Can't say for sure what gear level you have to have to switch. Early on Master of Metal can carry your damage.

oh since I'm leveling without the jewel I guess champion is the way to go early on, I tested it out in pob and master of metal doubles my dps, kinda crazy.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional