[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

I'm still having troubling hitting over 1.2 mill dps on Sirus, if anyone could look at my POD and help with where I should improve it would be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/mQc2RFeh

"
teracon1 escribió:
Do you think this build will work with Death's Oath?

Chest is Saqawals for CI or Shavs for LL there are no alternatives.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007

hi i have around 150ex is that enough to get this build going in he heist league?
"
AngusKhanTheGreat escribió:

hi i have around 150ex is that enough to get this build going in he heist league?

Should be fine - check the basic POB and take a closer look at the cluster jewels / rare gear :) these are important to get!
thanks jinx so the clusters is the POB are the correct ones to get and just copy the rolls off them? thanks :)
Full disclaimer before starting this build
1)You will never reach the brokeness of Deli PH setup
2)At most your ES will be 7k to 8k
3)Your damage won't be as high compared to Deli PH setup

HOWEVER
Reasons to play this build again
1)Currency sink
2)Nostalgia
3)Make reddit mald

10/10 would recommend

Great build
Hi all,

I never noticed that there was a forum guide for something similar I was building this league.

Can someone help understand my next upgrades or if I am doing something wrong?

I map with great speed and chill but sometimes I blowup and dont understand why. The slightest touch from Elder guardians, guardians, big bosses in a way, and I blow up.

Cheers,
"
Skk1p escribió:
Hi all,

I never noticed that there was a forum guide for something similar I was building this league.

I map with great speed and chill but sometimes I blowup and dont understand why. The slightest touch from Elder guardians, guardians, big bosses in a way, and I blow up.

Cheers,

Gear looks „ok“ - must be the clusters... try and get more aura effect... you want 350+ ideally >400
"
Skk1p escribió:
Hi all,

Cheers,

LL not CI with - 30% chaos resistance
if you "blowup" it's probably the lack of chaos resistance vs a mob that is dealing chaos damage.

edit: your physical dmg reduction is also quite low- that is probably not easily fixed vs bosses, but during maps you should try running a rumi's flask or something like that.
Editado por útlima vez por kali_h en 7 oct. 2020 17:58:11
"
kali_h escribió:
"
Skk1p escribió:
Hi all,

Cheers,

LL not CI with - 30% chaos resistance
if you "blowup" it's probably the lack of chaos resistance vs a mob that is dealing chaos damage.

edit: your physical dmg reduction is also quite low- that is probably not easily fixed vs bosses, but during maps you should try running a rumi's flask or something like that.

Id advise to use a basalt to get more actual physical damage reduction ... also getting more aura effect (as explained in the guide) scales your physical damage reduction.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional