[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

So in the budget section there is nothing about mana. but even with an enduring flask i cant keep up on mana.
"
TrueGohan escribió:
So in the budget section there is nothing about mana. but even with an enduring flask i cant keep up on mana.

in budget PoB, you have the mana leech jewel + craft -9 mana cost on all jewelries. it's mandatory for flicker to work and won't work without it very well.
"
Blazer780 escribió:
try to leave 0.5-1sec interval between each flick. it might feel better.

Actually this is a great tip for me. Thanks a lot. Great build.
Btw should we still try to go for unnatural instinct in 3.12 or what?
Editado por útlima vez por Velvoir en 26 sept. 2020 2:58:10
"
Velvoir escribió:
"
Blazer780 escribió:
try to leave 0.5-1sec interval between each flick. it might feel better.

Actually this is a great tip for me. Thanks a lot. Great build.
Btw should we still try to go for unnatural instinct in 3.12 or what?

yes it's important if you are looking to get stronger lol. also, in bossing, you can try to just hold flicker. either that or what I told u before. it's much smoother than just spamming it.

I was lucky to hit this craft, the blue sockets is kinda bad but i guess i can run a sick fast portal there :D
"
Mibulla escribió:

I was lucky to hit this craft, the blue sockets is kinda bad but i guess i can run a sick fast portal there :D

lol nice one actually. I still didn't come by any weaps like this. did you buy it? or did it drop like that and you multi-modded?
Cleansed Thoughts anoint vs Panopticon if I am at 50% chaos res without cleansed thoughts anointed? 21% POB dmg from 1 node is hard to pass lmao
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"
svengetspumped escribió:
Cleansed Thoughts anoint vs Panopticon if I am at 50% chaos res without cleansed thoughts anointed? 21% POB dmg from 1 node is hard to pass lmao

yea, it's insane dps nodes for bosses. and by insane I mean crazy lol it's like a 7th link worth of damage. i'm exactly at the same boat as you atm. but didn't anoint any of them as i'm to lazy to remove my Essence sap (mana sustain) and get a mana leech jewel lol. I think I might try to get to 75 chaos without using cleansing thoughts. I can pull that off if I got a good amulet with t1-3 chaos res :D. anyway it's up to you. choose DPS or tankiness xD
Note: btw paradoxica is broken atm.... use Scaeva gladius 30%q (will be 50%more damage than current paradoxica xD) with good rolls instead. double dmg from paradoxica isn't working so I hope GGG will fix this bug soon
- I also suggest you use 20/20 less duration and not just 20.
Editado por útlima vez por Blazer780 en 26 sept. 2020 3:47:25
"
Blazer780 escribió:
"
svengetspumped escribió:

yea, it's insane dps nodes for bosses. and by insane I mean crazy lol it's like a 7th link worth of damage. i'm exactly at the same boat as you atm. but didn't anoint any of them as i'm to lazy to remove my Essence sap (mana sustain) and get a mana leech jewel lol. I think I might try to get to 75 chaos without using cleansing thoughts. I can pull that off if I got a good amulet with t1-3 chaos res :D. anyway it's up to you. choose DPS or tankiness xD
Note: btw paradoxica is broken atm.... use Scaeva gladius 30%q (will be 50%more damage than current paradoxica xD) with good rolls instead. double dmg from paradoxica isn't working so I hope GGG will fix this bug soon

I'm not sure how else to get the extra impale chance currently from my paradoxica.there werent any double pride watcher eyes on the market last i checked. can you link some kind of proof that its not working? I am curious about this
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"
svengetspumped escribió:
"
Blazer780 escribió:
"
svengetspumped escribió:

I'm not sure how else to get the extra impale chance currently from my paradoxica.there werent any double pride watcher eyes on the market last i checked. can you link some kind of proof that its not working? I am curious about this

lol man I've the sword itself and i can tell you it's not working! I kept making lots of tests. and here, everyone who has paradoxica says so:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2947900/page/1
and I already made a post on reddit. I won't suggest selling your paradoxica thought. they will definitely fix it soon and you will see insane DPS difference when they though cause paradoxica in our build is equivalent to ~520Pdps Foil
Editado por útlima vez por Blazer780 en 26 sept. 2020 4:11:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional