[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Domkuu escribió:
Hey, i've just started playing your build and i dont get why i cant run with all auras. Dont have enough mana to run aspect of a cat. Any ideas why and how to solve it?
Thanks in andvance! C:

you can't run with all the mentioned auras due to the flesh and stone nerfed which up from 25% to 35% mana reserve
a quick fix is just remove the miam from the link

hopefully your enlighten support is at least level 2, level 1 is has no effect, enlighten support reduce the mana needs from the linked gem

at mid game aka when you reached mapping, you can purchase amulet that reduce pride reservation by 20% to 25%
this then allow you to slot all the gems as mentioned in the builds

i got this

you need farrul for aspect of the cat
Editado por útlima vez por Lu5ck en 30 abr. 2021 2:10:13
For 6L on chest its 4R2G right? Even if we want to do close combat to remove melee splash, its G to R. Not very convenient if we need the dps? haha
"
mookie990 escribió:
"
mschultz32 escribió:
Considering crafting my aspect gloves to be able to swap to flicker. If I had to pick one influence, would you think warlord for the additional frenzy charge over hunter for the strike targeting an additional nearby enemy?

I'd recommend hunter's, for +1 target - it frees up the four points you otherwise need to spend to get Tribal Fury. +1 frenzy adds damage, but it's also a lot easier to find elsewhere.

...of course, I was greedy and decided to splurge on getting both, which is also an option. Was it an efficient use of my currency? Almost certainly not. Does it play silky smooth? Yessssss.

Anyway, my own update is that I spent waaaay too much currency switching from cyclone to flicker. On the plus side, while I was running into issues in T11 maps before, I'm now able to do T14+ maps without any difficulty. On the minus side, I can no longer do 'stand in stone circles' ultimatums, which is sort of annoying. Currently saving up for a Surrender.

2 additional enemies? Is that a thing?
What is everyone running for Life? Im struggling to ride around 4700 Ish. I dont get hit often but when I do it hurts. And Bleeding? corrupted blood really tests my reflexes to keep from bleeding out.
"
ColeonePS escribió:
What is everyone running for Life? Im struggling to ride around 4700 Ish. I dont get hit often but when I do it hurts. And Bleeding? corrupted blood really tests my reflexes to keep from bleeding out.

I'll heavily recommend getting a corrupted blood jewel to deal with the latter problem. Can't say much about life though - I'm sitting at around 4600, and that generally feels fine... until it doesn't.
Double Curse on rings? anyone tried that ?
Hi, which is the best gem setup for mapping and bosses?

I see that your gem stup says "outdated". So which one i replace for melee splash for mapping?

this is my gear i have a problem with getting the 78% block chance
You can check my passive tree what am i doing wrong
"
fidek1 escribió:

this is my gear i have a problem with getting the 78% block chance
You can check my passive tree what am i doing wrong

You're missing the Unnatural Instinct unique jewel, that would give you 6% to block
Hello Guys, how much Currency do i need so the build feels tanky enough with good dps? :)
And how important is awa multistrike?

Sitting at around 35ex and wonder if i should give this build a try.
But dont wanna die on every Ultimatum cause im too squishy =/

PLaying Vortex atm and Ultimatums are so easy but my clear is kinda meh.

Do you think with 35ex this build is fine?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional