[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Ludafish escribió:
"
DevilwalkHype escribió:
"
GeneralPostActivity escribió:
I don't have enough mana to reserve skitterbots. Any tips on how I can use all my auras?

Aul's amulet with pride reserves no mana, 15% reduced mana reservation on shield, 2x enlighten lvl4 and you can use Herald of Purity + Skitterbots with all the standard auras

You only need Auls for 7 Aura's, the 15% reduced mana res on shield just opens up more levels on precision.

+1
Editado por útlima vez por Blazer780 en 23 mar. 2021 13:48:30
Hello, should I upgrade a 500 pdps foil to a 700 pdps one or switch the surrender to a rare shield? Which option would yield more damage and cost efficient?
"
DawnOfDusk_ escribió:
Hello, should I upgrade a 500 pdps foil to a 700 pdps one or switch the surrender to a rare shield? Which option would yield more damage and cost efficient?

I would go for the 700pdps foil with t1 multi .
Editado por útlima vez por Blazer780 en 23 mar. 2021 13:48:08
"
Blazer780 escribió:
"
drowranger2011 escribió:
Build works great, able to kill guardians with ease. Still min-maxing, only 8M burst dps so far with vaal skills active.

https://youtu.be/274USNt87E8

good job bud, still very long way to go min-maxing though. Currently, I kill Minataur in about ~1 sec or less xD. dps is currently 120M though.

you have multi-mirror gear. i should hope you kill minotaur in about 1sec. LOL

I think this is a good league starter but i really wonder how well it will do in end game if you are a casual player and can't put together 100+ ex before end of league. 6L Farrul's is absolutely required and even that could be a challenge for casual players. i'm playing a lancing steel build right now and i'm sure it's 30M DPS (i delete bosses pretty damn fast) on about 15 ex or . i'd be surprised if this build can get 30M DPS on 15ex.

i'm using this as my build guide in standard where i can slowly accumulate the gear over time. I think i'll start with this in next league and we can see how a casual player does with it ...

This is a great build. Flicker is my absolute favorite skill and this is definitely the ultimate flicker build guide. you've done a terrific job of min-maxing and your build guide is really clear. but there are not many people in the game who can put together the gear that you have.

also, as i was saying, how the F*CK you do that in a league is something i'll never understand. LOL.

GG.

Thanks for writing the guide.

"
plasticeyes escribió:
"
Blazer780 escribió:
"
drowranger2011 escribió:
Build works great, able to kill guardians with ease. Still min-maxing, only 8M burst dps so far with vaal skills active.

https://youtu.be/274USNt87E8

good job bud, still very long way to go min-maxing though. Currently, I kill Minataur in about ~1 sec or less xD. dps is currently 120M though.

you have multi-mirror gear. i should hope you kill minotaur in about 1sec. LOL

I think this is a good league starter but i really wonder how well it will do in end game if you are a casual player and can't put together 100+ ex before end of league. 6L Farrul's is absolutely required and even that could be a challenge for casual players. i'm playing a lancing steel build right now and i'm sure it's 30M DPS (i delete bosses pretty damn fast) on about 15 ex or . i'd be surprised if this build can get 30M DPS on 15ex.

i'm using this as my build guide in standard where i can slowly accumulate the gear over time. I think i'll start with this in next league and we can see how a casual player does with it ...

This is a great build. Flicker is my absolute favorite skill and this is definitely the ultimate flicker build guide. you've done a terrific job of min-maxing and your build guide is really clear. but there are not many people in the game who can put together the gear that you have.

also, as i was saying, how the F*CK you do that in a league is something i'll never understand. LOL.

GG.

Thanks for writing the guide.

yea xD all bosses under 1 sec mark lol.
and.. my build is a good league starter xD? I don't think so lol. dps is decent for a cheap cyclone starter variant, but speed sucks compared to other zoom-zoom builds :<

and yes, my build isn't really for casuals and it was never meant to be a build under the 300ex mark anyway lol. I just made more budget friendly versions cause people asked me for it.

AND NO, this build in no way possible can get to 30m dps with 15ex budget. LIKE NO WAY, not even 10m dps xD. 15ex budget can get you anywhere between 3.5m and 7m dps. and next league 15ex won't even be enough to get normal farrul's fur alone lol cause good uniques will sky-rocket without harvest in its current state.

I would really advice you to stay away from it as a casual player, unless you feel you want some torture lol.

I'm glad you like the guide and all, and yes my build is expensive and to make it feel extremely smooth, you will at least need 100ex of investment as a starter budget. my build compared to other builds works like this:
- 20-40ex investment: build will work decently well but there will be many other builds that can outmatch its dps (not survivability) in this budget range
- 100-200ex budget: this build will outshine most builds out there and will be able to be a very good all-arounder regarding clear speed, bossing, survivability.
-600ex and up to Multi-Mirror budget: this build can clearly demolish at least 95% of other builds in the game in every aspect including DPS, clear speed, Survivability, and build cost (for instance a multi-mirror aura stacker can cost up to 20 mirrors to be insanely good while my build ultra min-maxed can cost like ~7 mirrors to reach its ultimate peak due to the usage of certain price-fixed uniques that are BiS)
PS: all these price ranges are subject to change depending on the league's economy.

Only super veterans or pro crafters/traders will be able to max out the gear to its highest peak due to:
1- insane knowledge of all game mechanics and best strategies to get rich at every stage of the league
2- their play time being at the very least 12-16h a day.
3- their efficiency and speed during that gameplay-time and how much currency they can make per hour.
4- their goal is not to really play the game but to do the most profitable strategies to gear up their builds ASAP, this includes but not limited to, sitting in hideout for hours and hours just flipping currency/items and reselling to keep multiplying your net-worth; or investing their currency in crafting high-demand items and flooding the market with them, resulting in insane profit.
Editado por útlima vez por Blazer780 en 24 mar. 2021 20:48:52
"
Blazer780 escribió:

I would really advice you to stay away from it as a casual player, unless you feel you want some torture lol.

hahaha. too funny.

yeah for a league it's definitely pretty challenging.

but in standard i bet i only have about 15-20ex into it, and i can zoom-zoom-zoom in t15 maps no problem AND i'm on a 5L. lmao. that's right, i haven't even 6L'ed my (regular) Farruls and i'm still taking down t15/t16 maps no problem. i even did shaper and i'm not particularly good at that fight.

sure , i die, but i don't care because it's a lot of fun.

so even with "limited" investment, this build is still super fun. only if you like flicker strike of course ! ;-)

thanks a lot for staying so involved in the forum too !
"
plasticeyes escribió:
"
Blazer780 escribió:

hahaha. too funny.

yeah for a league it's definitely pretty challenging.

but in standard i bet i only have about 15-20ex into it, and i can zoom-zoom-zoom in t15 maps no problem AND i'm on a 5L. lmao. that's right, i haven't even 6L'ed my (regular) Farruls and i'm still taking down t15/t16 maps no problem. i even did shaper and i'm not particularly good at that fight.

sure , i die, but i don't care because it's a lot of fun.

so even with "limited" investment, this build is still super fun. only if you like flicker strike of course ! ;-)

thanks a lot for staying so involved in the forum too !

anytime :D
glad you like it even with low investment ~20ex is the bare minimum to start/switch to flicker as I mentioned above. and surely it can do t15-16 just fine on that budget, but still dps will be very limited. Nonetheless, hope you enjoy it more and more. Have a great day, bud.

Also, took a quick look at your tree. you should respec those life nodes at the bottom of yuor tree and take Brutal Blade ASAP on the far right of the tree. and maybe get a decent jewel with mana leech instead of the mana leech node you are taking on tree (2 wasted points). also another cheap quality of life to do, is to get decent rings with -9 mana to non-channeling on them

and aspect of the cat should be on gloves or boots(instead of ring) to link less duration 20/20 to it, otherwise you will not be able to sustain flicker on bosses. this mistake is lethal for the build and will have a very bad impact on the smoothness of the build.

Also, make sure you have 100% chance to hit if you don't already.

Another point is that you are using multiple totem with only warchief and no Protector... which just doesn't make sense xD. you should remove brutality and put Ancestral Protector there, and deply both totems when you reach boss.

I see many flaws tbh but what I told you above is the most impactful ones and changing them will change you life lol

it's insane that you can do t16 with these flaws and this budget lol, especially t16 bosses. xD
Editado por útlima vez por Blazer780 en 25 mar. 2021 0:51:45
Heya! Still working on your cyclone variation but not sure what to do next to keep upgprading the dps (atm 43m sdps, max block, max chaos res).

Could you check my pob and give me your opinion ? :)

https://pastebin.com/5cmaC2n1

ty!
"
FlameII escribió:
Heya! Still working on your cyclone variation but not sure what to do next to keep upgprading the dps (atm 43m sdps, max block, max chaos res).

ty!

Sorry ma man, as I mentioned in the first lines of my guide, I don't check Pastebins anymore. I got tired of how many builds i've checked lol don't have the spiritual energy to do it any longer. You can just join the discord server (link at the start of the guide) and post your pastebin there in the assistance channel and ask for what you can improve there. this server is specifically made for people to help each other. Cause I can't keep it up alone any longer. Hope this is understandable.

I just checked the previous' guy profile cause I was curious about the gear he got for the build for 15ex that's all.

Editado por útlima vez por Blazer780 en 25 mar. 2021 18:50:49
"
Blazer780 escribió:
"
FlameII escribió:

ty!

Sorry ma man, as I mentioned in the first lines of my guide, I don't check Pastebins anymore. I got tired of how many builds i've checked lol don't have the spiritual energy to do it any longer. You can just join the discord server (link at the start of the guide) and post your pastebin there in the assistance channel and ask for what you can improve there. this server is specifically made for people to help each other. Cause I can't keep it up alone any longer. Hope this is understandable.

I just checked the previous' guy profile cause I was curious about the gear he got for the build for 15ex that's all.

Heya! No worries, ty for answering and for been active in forum too. You cant imagine how many players make the guide and then just dont answer a single comment from their posts xd
Once again great job and ty for all! Will be joining the disc for more advices and keep working on this build ^^

Cheers!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional