[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

UPDATE!

No mana issues anymore but i don't have enough Frenzy charges for bosses or generally units that take more then 5 hits to kill..

Anyway to solve that?

So above is my gear. Basically I seem to just taken out of cyclone/stunned and immediately die constantly. Is there something I'm missing?
If youre playing this as cyclone you need to take the cant be stunned keystone or cant be stunned on gear.

When I was playing as slayer i had it built into my clusters.

That being said, this uses farruls its a flicker build, if you want to play cyclone there are better builds and gear setups
Editado por útlima vez por wtfbliz en 4 feb. 2021 12:36:44
"
jujib3z escribió:

So above is my gear. Basically I seem to just taken out of cyclone/stunned and immediately die constantly. Is there something I'm missing?

For cyclone toy don't really need farrul. You can check blockman build, it's more designed for cyclone.

For examplem, using something like that you can free up "-mana" affixes, get more resists.
Spoiler
Since you don't spend frenzy charges on cyclone, you don't need to generate them constantly, blood rage is enough.
I switched to flicker but my DPS in POB is only 2million, does everything look right?

https://pastebin.com/PsnvFfFk
"
jujib3z escribió:
I switched to flicker but my DPS in POB is only 2million, does everything look right?

https://pastebin.com/PsnvFfFk

With your gear you should have more. Please download a pastebin from blazer and try to "copy" all the checkbox settings from the configuration site like frenzys.. power charges etc..

blazer?
"
jujib3z escribió:
blazer?

Really? The first post on this build here was made by Blazer. The build was made by him....
oh sorry man, i was thinking it was a resource site or something. ya i know- i've copied all of his shit pretty well- from both a pob and gear perspective (the only thing im really missing is regular farruls fur instead of replica)
"
jujib3z escribió:
oh sorry man, i was thinking it was a resource site or something. ya i know- i've copied all of his shit pretty well- from both a pob and gear perspective (the only thing im really missing is regular farruls fur instead of replica)

You are at 17 million dps without close combat. With close combat at 27 million.
(burst - that means ideal conditions like flask, totems and so on)

Dont forget to activate Flicker strike as main skill on the first page and under calcs. And set melee strike range to 0.

Your welcome.

ps:

Why do you skill into 7 auras now? Your imppale chance is only at 85%. You dont have skilled tribal fury but missing the strike skill mod on your gloves?

Please... read the guide!
Editado por útlima vez por Mekrat en 4 feb. 2021 15:32:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional