[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello, i'm new to this build, didn't read the whole 300pages around to be honest lol But can someone tell me if that build can 5 way carry capable ? Atleast does it work well in 5 way solo legion...

Thanks for your time. I'm trying to grind one at the moment, just started it 2 days ago and it's fun from now :D
Editado por útlima vez por Kedaz31 en 3 feb. 2021 12:17:08
Guys, what do u think is better for 30 (+/-) ex:
- Aul's with all auras

or

- Awakened Multistrike?
"
Merowingin escribió:
- Aul's with all auras

or

- Awakened Multistrike?

Awakened Multistrike.
"
Ludafish escribió:
"
Merowingin escribió:
- Aul's with all auras

or

- Awakened Multistrike?

Awakened Multistrike.

I'm sorry, but i have to ask, if this somehow tested by you?
Just want to know, why this is the #1 option?

Thank you in advance
"
Merowingin escribió:
"
Ludafish escribió:
"
Merowingin escribió:
- Aul's with all auras

or

- Awakened Multistrike?

Awakened Multistrike.

Thank you in advance

Do you want your Flicker sustain to be consistent vs. single target with a 2.0 APS+ weapon? Get awakened Multistrike first.

Do you want your DPS to go up but not have consistent Flicker sustain vs. single target? Get an Aul's first.

If you swapped your foil for a high PDPS Paradoxica I could see doing it in reverse. But those are the two options I see given your current set up. And yes.. I've owned, used and tested all for extended amounts of time.

Editado por útlima vez por Ludafish en 3 feb. 2021 14:23:59
"
Ludafish escribió:
"
Merowingin escribió:

Thank you in advance

Do you want your Flicker sustain to be consistent vs. single target with a 2.0 APS+ weapon? Get awakened Multistrike first.

Do you want your DPS to go up but not have consistent Flicker sustain vs. single target? Get an Aul's first.

If you swapped your foil for a high PDPS Paradoxica I could see doing it in reverse. But those are the two options I see given your current set up. And yes.. I've owned, used and tested all for extended amounts of time.

Just bought and tried awakened Multi.

Seems reasonable. Very freakin reasonable choice. Now i like it more.

Thank you for advice once again. Have a great week!
Editado por útlima vez por Merowingin en 3 feb. 2021 14:54:11
I see that some people use berserker gem. My question is how do they generate rage for it? As i do not see rage support gem.
"
Naz7 escribió:
I see that some people use berserker gem. My question is how do they generate rage for it? As i do not see rage support gem.

Leathal pride for keystone chainbraker (eternal youth noteable)
asdf
Editado por útlima vez por jujib3z en 3 feb. 2021 16:50:07
I changed my helmet for dmg and I have a question, how could I could change my gems to fight bossess? Double strike seem to suck, I change Melee Splash for Melee psyhical damage, is something else worth recommendation?

Should I use another basic auras? Blood Stand instead of dread banner etc?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional