[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

Hi I'm currently using this Build to Tackle endgame Bosses (i.e. Shaper, Delve Bossses, and Hopefully Maven)

POB: https://pastebin.com/sy7RuC2S

this is the Cluster Jewel Version.

But I seem to be lacking dmg, I've Tried to Kill a Delve Boss at 200 Depth and I'm not pushing enough dmg to safely do the fight.

Help will be much appreciated.
"
MrLucky666 escribió:
Hi I'm currently using this Build to Tackle endgame Bosses (i.e. Shaper, Delve Bossses, and Hopefully Maven)

But I seem to be lacking dmg, I've Tried to Kill a Delve Boss at 200 Depth and I'm not pushing enough dmg to safely do the fight.

Hey. So after looking at the build I think one of the biggest issues would be some big lacking of flat phys damage. You have a lot of %increased phys but not a lot of flat for it to scale up a lot.
Another area that could help the dps out a lot would be a watchers eye with impales last an additional 2 hits could really make bossing a lot smoother
"
Frezziee escribió:
"
MrLucky666 escribió:

Hey. So after looking at the build I think one of the biggest issues would be some big lacking of flat phys damage. You have a lot of %increased phys but not a lot of flat for it to scale up a lot.
Another area that could help the dps out a lot would be a watchers eye with impales last an additional 2 hits could really make bossing a lot smoother

Thank you, I will be looking to making those changes in the build.
3.14 update? def interested
"
Malogrek escribió:
3.14 update? def interested

Yes there will be a 3.14 Update. Just waiting for the PoB update and passive update and going to revamp it tomorrow. Already played around with some things and looking at similar DPS as last patch
I would also check a bleed version because of :
- the new bladeStorm "108% more Damage with Bleeding while in Blood Stance."
- the new Relentless and Veteran Soldier clusters
"
iHillda escribió:
I would also check a bleed version because of :
- the new bladeStorm "108% more Damage with Bleeding while in Blood Stance."
- the new Relentless and Veteran Soldier clusters

Yup. I plan to look into it and if it looks good I'll post something about it
Thanks for the guide. Would love to know what a bleed version is like with the 3.14 change, might be interesting!
"
MikieJ escribió:
Thanks for the guide. Would love to know what a bleed version is like with the 3.14 change, might be interesting!

So do I. Im kinda just waiting for the Gem to be changed in PoB and will then be giving it a look, but it looks promising especially since Divergent Bladestorm does increased damage with aliments and some other changes
Hello!
Apologies if this is obvious, but what stance do you play in: blood or sand? If I understand correctly, it's Blood for more damage even if you don't focus on bleeds. Is that right?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional