[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

I found a 16 Quality pride gem level 1, is better to use and level this instead of my standard level 16?

However I'm loving this build, one of the best I have ever done, good job!
Editado por útlima vez por master94ga en 23 abr. 2021 16:07:55
"
master94ga escribió:
I found a 16 Quality pride gem level 1, is better to use and level this instead of my standard level 16?

However I'm loving this build, one of the best I have ever done, good job!

If you have 4 spare gemcutter's prisms to spare I would get it up to 20% then start with the lvl 1 gem. Quality on pride adds to the area of effect. That's just what I would do.
Hello , Awesome build im having a lot of fun playing it! but im having problems with my survability and dps in red maps and im kinda lost on what i should prioritize to upgrade now , i have some currency to make the upgrades on my build, but dont know how to dont waste it and spend it well. Could you help me my build? :D
here is my pob im lv 90:
https://pastebin.com/8BaPxD9L
Editado por útlima vez por NewCream en 25 abr. 2021 1:15:03
Editado por útlima vez por NewCream en 23 abr. 2021 19:56:07
"
PegasusRideR escribió:
I noticed that I forgot to change Culling Strike to Divergent Rage on Leap Slam on Meta Gear Pob. For some reason Blood and Sand had quality on Required Gear(looks like I put in the wrong gem) and Lifetap supports had quality. These are fixed. Don't forget to reload Pob links.

"
kowal86 escribió:
Do we really have to invest in these 2 small passive nodes next to Dirty Techniques ? Is this 20% chance to bleed rly that important ?

Also why do we need Blood Magic ( Lifetap ) linked to our Blood Rage ? Last time i've played your build our tiny mana pool was enough to cast Blood Rage, or is it for something different ?

Cheers!

With that bleed node, our bleed chance is %65 while clearing. Without that it was %45 and after adding that %20 I saw explosions happening more. This is not a huge difference, but worth spending 2 points I think. But you can get an axe with %25 Chance to Bleed and remove that. Will be hard to get with Culling Strike though. Before Lifetap, we needed to wait 1-2 seconds for mana to regenerate for both Blood Rage and Berserk. This could get problematic at times while doing bosses thinking that we need to cast Blood Rage each 11 seconds there(as it only replenishes on kill) and cast Berserk a couple times in long fights. This was fine for some people, but not good for some people. As you might remember before Lifetap(Blood Magic) there was Enhance. Losing Enhance made us lose only %1.1 DPS on Required Gear and %1.5 DPS on Meta Gear. Now we have the freedom to cast those 2 whenever we want without waiting. I think it was worth the trade.

"
Hey guys,

currently running t14+ maps, farming the 4-watchstone eldergurdians to get my first sirus.

would be happy to get some advices how to improve my build now !

https://pastebin.com/mfBMh9V6

thx <3

Hi. You have 2.76m DPS and 5.1k life at the moment. If we increase life, first Sirus will be doable but it will take long so better if we increase DPS some too. Let's upgrade your gear. Because you have Feed The Fury, refund Gladiator's Perseverance and get 2 life nodes and the bleed node(2.55m DPS, 5.3k life), you seem to have Portal instead of Arctic Armor so I changed it with Arctic Armor as it's a good defensive buff, and portal scroll fills 1 slot in inventory:) For items, your axe is good but for next upgrade it's better if you prefer one with at least 1.60 attacks per second, corrupt both axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.61m DPS), change Carnage Heart with a rare amulet(2.68m DPS, 5.4k life), change Rustic Sash with a Stygian Vise having higher life and added fire resist, add an abyss jewel to it(2.74m DPS, 5.6k life), change your Steel Ring with one having higher phys. damage and Dexterity(2.79m DPS), change Ruby ring with a Steel ring(2.87m DPS), get a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod in place of Blight Bloom jewel(3.09m DPS, 5.7k life). First Sirus should be doable no problem with these stats. You can add boot enchant after Sirus fight for faster clear(3.25m DPS, 5.7k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/KvRdFHPw

"
wjddnr324 escribió:
Hi! I just started your building. However, I found it's hardly kill any monster after Act8. I totally followed up your leveling guide but it still can't work very well so far. Could you help me figure out what going on with my build? Thank you so much!

Hi. Act 8 is probably the hardest act for us because that's where Bladestorm starts to lose power, but shouldn't be a problem still. I see that you did what people suggested and you're level 63 now so you probably already got past Act 8. If you haven't finished the story yet, firstly you can drop Bladestorm, Flesh and Stone and Herald of Purity to make space as you won't need them anymore. Your resists are low so you might consider changing Wurm's Molt with a Rustic Sash having resists. Get some physical damage on jewely, fix resists, do Cruel Lab and you should be able to finish the story no problem with that gear. A little more life will help as well.

"
SiiReXx escribió:
Hey do u mind to help me out how i can progress my gear im kinda lost rn and dont know what exactly to do next oO. would aprreciate it :). Btw very nice work at the build had rlly fun to level with your guide:)

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You have 0.62m DPS and 5.0k life. Let's upgrade your gear. First we need to fix your Passive Tree. You are using wrong Thread of Hope with "Only affects passives in a small ring" and have 7 unspent skill points. Added a Thread of Hope with large ring and picked 7 nodes(0.86m DPS). Next we need to fix some gems. Change Arrogance on Blood Rage with Lifetap, change one of the two Maims in Multiple Totems setup with Vaal Ancestral Warchief as you don't have it(1.25m DPS). Also fixed your flasks by adding Bubbling mod to your Divine Flask(this is needed to be used in conjunction with Blood of The Karui. Please check Running The Build section for usage of these two in conjunction). Also swapped mods of Sulphur and Basalt flasks as we will be flask swapping Sulphur to Rumi's Concoction in Ultimatum encounters(Check League Specific Info section for details). For the items, increase crafted mod on your axe to %15, get a better Soul Taker and corrupt both axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(1.33m DPS), get the Required Gear cluster jewel, refund Gladiator's Perseverance and get Feed The Fury and a jewel socket, add a jewel to that socket(1.39m DPS, 5.1k life), get an amulet with higher physical damage and life and anoint Discipline and Training on it(1.45m DPS, 5.5k life), get a max roll Lion's Roar(1.50m DPS), get a 6-link Belly of The Beast and add Fortify to Lacerate(2.01m DPS, 5.6k life), change both rings with Steel rings with higher physical damage(2.22m DPS), get boots with life and craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal % Increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod(2.37m DPS, 5.8k life), meanwhile doing these upgrades level 2 more and get bleed nodes and also get the boot enchant(2.49m DPS, 5.8k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/mF0UUZVY

"
Zuuule escribió:
So I think I figured out what is going on. Since Pride only affects mobs it doesn't show up in the top left as an aura (like blood and sand). I have pride, blood and sand and dread banner all next to each other on my skill bar. What threw me is the skill icon for pride is greyed out when active but the others are not. When I mouse over the icon for pride when it's active it says "not enough mana". The mana is being reserved and the skill icon has the gold animation on it so I can only assume it's working as intended. I also assume it's greyed out because players cannot cast multiple copies of the same aura upon themselves.
Anyway, I just started act 7 and switched over to Lacerate from bladestorm and killing is a breeze. I need to get better gear as I can die pretty quick if I don't pay attention.
Loving the build so far!

I just checked and everything seems ok. Pride doesn't show up amongst buffs on top left, also all active buffs are grayed out for Required Gear character and say "not enough mana" on them, this is because their recast is not possible with remaining %5 mana reserve with Soul Taker. I also tried disabling Arctic Armor and suddenly every buff other than Pride became not grayed out and didn't say "not enough mana" on them, just like yours. When Arctic Armour is disabled and there is %30 mana reserve left, recast of Dread Banner and Blood and Sand becomes possible and this is why it doesn't say not enough mana on them and they're not grayed out. This also explains why only Pride says not enough mana on it and it's grayed out because it has %50 reservation and still can't be recast with %30 mana reserve.

"
verozo escribió:
Great guide, very informative! Looking to try this build, I just have a question: How does it fare with ultimatum at various stages of the game, esp red maps?

Thanks for your nice words! Unfortunately I don't have a proper answer to your question as I'm still lv.62. Thread is very active this league and all my free time went to replying questions here and updating the guide until now. For your question, I talked to many people and watched many videos about league mechanics, also tried it on white tier maps until I figured it out. I know that high avoidance builds are good, I know that explosions help a lot, also majority say high movement speed is needed. We have %71-%71 block with Rumi's, have explosions and have good Leap speed instead of movement speed(I think this is better as we can land where we want skipping things ez). Our aoe seems good enough as well. So I think we'll be good. Maybe others will have a better answer than this with experience.

"
leafyr0kr escribió:
Got three questions:

1. How do you search in pathofexile.com/trade for cluster jewels with the added small passive skills: Axe/Sword node? The filter for it literally doesn't exist.

2. In terms of dps/survivability, what would be better for my setup right now: the cluster jewel (and levels to get the passive points for them) or somethingg else? I know my chest right now is pretty bad, and I also have slight issues with elemental resistances. Also got a big Steel Ring just waiting for lv 80 to be equippable.

3. Is there a priority on gem quality? Asking here first before spamming GCP's on most of my supports.

Thanks for the guide!

1) Here: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/0n7VLwehg
2) Your character seems empty at the moment. If you haven't rerolled and can put your items back, I'll do the "Let's upgrade your gear" thingie I'm doing here.
3) At the moment the only gem that doesn't have quality added is Blood and Sand, it's quality is really unnecessary. Also quality on Lifetap is unnecessary but I couldn't find any 20-0 Lifetap on Standard trade yet so you see 20-20. But I just updated Pob and made it 20-0 there. You can also skip quality on Multiple Totems, Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Ancestral Protector and Maim there. All here add little damage to totems and it's 4 gcp in total so I added these with quality.

"
mikecy96 escribió:
https://imgur.com/a/3gYg7Qy

Hey there ! How do you have this x2 multiplier in your PoB ?

Hi. Sadly I have no idea, first time noticing it. I can only tell that Meta Gear has it but Required Gear doesn't. I tried removing a couple things to see if it goes away with no result. If you find out what's causing it, please don't forget to share with us.

Sweet!!
I'm loving the build! I'm not having any problems with it, but I wonder if the two points spent on "poison and bleed chance" are really necessary.
I checked in PoB and saw that we have 96% or 71% bleed chance depending on the stance. Does losing that 20% really affect us so much? considering our attack speed?
Thanks and awesome work!
Hi, I have a problem with the boots and the calculation in Path of building (I'm using the community edition and its up to date), so I purchased some boots that have "76% increased Damage with Non-Vaal Skills during Soul Gain Prevention" currently without the kill recently enchant, but I manualy added the enchant to see how much of an upgrade would be from the boots that I currently have, which they dont have any increase damage with non-vall skils, only to find out that the implicit "76% increased Damage with Non-Vaal Skills during Soul Gain Prevention" is barrely any dps upgrade.

The thing is, that I imported the required gear in PoB, buf I saw a major difference in the old boots that the creator of the build used and mine, the boots in required geared are spelled with "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" instead of "increased Damage with Non-Vaal Skills during Soul Gain Prevention".

Currently, there is no item on the market that has ""Non-Vaal Skills deal #% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention", GGG must for sure have changed to the other one, but this in PoB is 40K combied DPS loss.

So is this an actualy difference in the damage, because they change the spelling of the implicit or PoB just didnt update their calculation with the newly spell mod and thats why it shows as dps loss vs the old boots ?

Here is the pastebin I tested this stuff with, check the boots:
https://pastebin.com/SSQ87bTy

The last 2 belts are literraly the same, only the spelling of that mod is different. Can someone tell me if this was changed in this patch and if its still a major dps upgrade or not ? by PoB seems like its barerly any dps upgrade.
Hi Bro, nice build! I am following your build and have a question. In the guide you mentioned about using flesh and stone but in the POB it is blood and sand. Is flesh and stone not usable anymore after the nerf?
Hey i'm currently playing this build and I need some help, i dont know what to get to be tankier, i cant even survive during Ultimatum encounter, i feel a lot squishy but dont know what else i should get right now to survive more
Can i have help ?
The Thread of Hope Crimson JeWel.
Have much big range on the second circle and i cant make the skill tree.
HoW can i fix it if its possible? :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional