[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

"
Horken007 escribió:
@SNFIRE
Try in this sequence:
1. Rings (Steel Rings)
2. Boots enchant
3. Better pDPS Axe
About flasks: get curse immunity instead of shock immunity (you should already be immune to shock

hey thanks for feedback man!
-will try to find better rings tomrrow thanks!
-yea im in a pikle when it comes to boots as if i remove the enchant i dont have enough intel for most abilities... :S
-yea been keeping an eye on the the trade website for better axes but damn they are expensive :O!

Will change the flask as well! thanks sir!
Editado por útlima vez por SNFIRE en 20 abr. 2021 20:47:54
Hi, thx for this complete build, can you tell me what should i get as an upgrade ?
I'm having as issue using pride and blood and sand together. When I try to activate both the pride skill will not activate and tells me I don't have enough mana. What am I doing wrong here?
Info about Ultimatum encounters is added to League Specific Info section! I'm hoping that it will be helpful as there are not many guides out yet. Optional flasks in Flasks part under Gear and Gems section which were previously removed are brought back and Rumi's Concoction is added there. Our block becomes %71-%71 Attack-Spell block with Rumi's. It's also added to League Specific Info section. We're going to flask swap it with Sulphur flask before Ultimatum encounters or permanently change it as it looks like we're going to need it, this is a rippy league. Also anti-curse and anti-freeze mods of Basalt and Sulphur flasks are swapped since we will be swapping(or dropping) Sulphur flask for Rumi's Concoction or other flask changes. Levelling is updated. Dropped banner skills until Act 6. This is because mana reservation of Flesh and Stone is increased from %25 to %35 this league. Mana management will be easier from Act 2 to Act 5 end from now on.

"
SNFIRE escribió:
Hey Folks enjoying the build so far, kinda new to the game as well, wondering what should my next step for gearing here?

Hi. You have 1.01m DPS and 4.2k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Change Fortify on Lacerate with Impale(1.17m DPS), get a 370+ phys. DPS axe as Horken suggested and corrupt both axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(1.65m DPS), craft +55 maximum life to your amulet and anoint it with Discipline and Training(4.5k life), make crafted life mod on your Topaz ring +55(4.6k life), get boots with life and also movement speed if possible(4.8k life), get helm with higher life and intelligence(1.18m DPS, 4.9k life), craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal % Increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots(1.25m DPS), refund Gladiator's Perseverance and get Feed The Fury, a jewel socket and a life node, get another jewel to the new socket(1.30m DPS, 5.1k life), change Hypnotic Ornament jewel with one having life(5.2k life), get a 6link Belly of The Beast and move Arctic Armor from chest to helm, add Fortify as 6th gem to Lacerate(1.74m DPS), I see that you're using String of Servitude for farming, I changed it with a Rustic Sash for proper calculation(1.81m DPS, 5.5k life), change rings with Steel rings as Horken suggested(1.96m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades level gems to 20 and get the boot enchant(2.39m DPS, 5.5k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/PsUSETd3

"
Skk1p escribió:
Hi all,

Can someone help me on my next upgrades? been unlucky 6linking the belly and I am having some problems of survivability on red maps and low single target for the area bosses

Cheers.

Hi. You have 2.20m DPS and 4.6k life at the moment. Your life is the cause of survivability problems here so we need to increase it. Your DPS seems fine for doing red bosses, maybe you upgraded meanwhile. But we'll also increase your DPS to do them even faster. Let's upgrade your gear. Your skill setup is wrong in many places and you have regular version of Vaal Ancestral Warchief which is also not linked to Multiple Totems. Fixed the skill setup first(2.47m DPS). Also you aren't using Blood of The Karui as Horken suggested which helps a lot when used with Bubbling/Seething Divine flask. Please check usage of the two in conjunction in Running The Build section, it's really useful. Changed Quicksilver flask with Blood of The Karui and added anti-freeze to Sulphur flask(2.34m DPS). Refund 2 aoe nodes on Splitting Strike and get 2 life nodes(2.28m DPS, 4.8k life), get a helmet with high life as Horken suggested, you can skip the enchant for now(2.30m DPS, 5.0k life), get a 6link Belly of The Beast(5.3k life), change Fulgent Slayer jewel with one having %life(5.5k life), get an amulet with higher phys. damage and life and then annoint Discipline and Training on it(2.40m DPS, 5.8k life), change Ruby ring with a Steel ring(2.51m DPS, 5.9k life), increase crafted mod on your axe to %15 and corrupt both of your axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.59m DPS), change Soul Cut jewel with a better one(2.64m DPS, 6.0k life), meanwhile doing these upgrades level your gems to 20 and get the boot enchant(2.89m DPS, 6.0k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/Hh3JmCZM

"
Pravitas escribió:
Hello, liking the build so far. Good job.

I got one question, i guess its in there somewhere but its alot of posts to go through so here we go.

About mana reserve. In PoB Dread banner reserve 10% mana but in game its 20%. So whith Soul Taker that would still put us at 105%.

What to skip? Dread banner? Since i guess we need Blood and sand for arena challenger.

Hi. Thanks! Dread Banner reserves %10 mana in game too. I see that you're running other 3 buffs in Weapon 2, so maybe you put Dread Banner elsewhere and it's reservation got increased by a support gem? If so, when you run all 4 buffs in one item, mana reservation should be %95.

"
Gelden escribió:
Hi, thx for this complete build, can you tell me what should i get as an upgrade ?

Hi. Your DPS is 2.55m and life is 4.5k at the moment. DPS is pretty good, but life is low. Let's upgrade your gear. Change Divine flask to Bubbling Divine flask of Staunching to use in conjunction with Blood of The Karui(Please check Running the Build section for usage of the two in conjunction, it's really useful), changed mana flask with a Basalt flask, changed Sulphur flask with one having anti-curse mod. Since you have Feed The Fury, you can drop Gladiator's Perseverance and get bleed node and a life node(2.34m DPS, 4.6k life), refund Berserking node as you don't have Bloodscent on cluster jewel and get 3 life nodes(2.26m DPS, 4.8k life), increase life on helm and amulet and upgrade Vulnerability ring to one having life(5.4k life), change jewels with one having %life and one Watcher's Eye having "%12 chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(2.38m DPS and 5.7k life), meanwhile doing these upgrades level gems to 20 and get the boot enchant(2.78m DPS, 5.7k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/uxsiyU5X

"
Zuuule escribió:
I'm having as issue using pride and blood and sand together. When I try to activate both the pride skill will not activate and tells me I don't have enough mana. What am I doing wrong here?

It's hard to tell from here but even if you activate all your buff skills your mana reserve should be %95 full and you should be able to activate Pride without an error. I just checked your character and saw Arctic Armor on your gear rather than second weapon set. So I'm guessing you might be activating Arctic Armor too along with other three and can't Lacerate maybe? If that's the problem, if you activate Blood and Sand, Pride, Dread Banner and keep Arctic Armor off, everything should be fine with %30 remaining mana to use for Lacerate and Leaps. If this doesn't solve your problem, contact me with a private message and I'll see what I can do.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Editado por útlima vez por PegasusRideR en 21 abr. 2021 20:00:53
Hi. Thanks! Dread Banner reserves %10 mana in game too. I see that you're running other 3 buffs in Weapon 2, so maybe you put Dread Banner elsewhere and it's reservation got increased by a support gem? If so, when you run all 4 buffs in one item, mana reservation should be %95.

Ah ofc! Now i feel stupid, swapped it, now it all works. Thanks for the help! :)
"
PegasusRideR escribió:

"
SNFIRE escribió:
Hey Folks enjoying the build so far, kinda new to the game as well, wondering what should my next step for gearing here?

Hi. You have 1.01m DPS and 4.2k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Change Fortify on Lacerate with Impale(1.17m DPS), get a 370+ phys. DPS axe as Horken suggested and corrupt both axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(1.65m DPS), craft +55 maximum life to your amulet and anoint it with Discipline and Training(4.5k life), make crafted life mod on your Topaz ring +55(4.6k life), get boots with life and also movement speed if possible(4.8k life), get helm with higher life and intelligence(1.18m DPS, 4.9k life), craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal % Increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots(1.25m DPS), refund Gladiator's Perseverance and get Feed The Fury, a jewel socket and a life node, get another jewel to the new socket(1.30m DPS, 5.1k life), change Hypnotic Ornament jewel with one having life(5.2k life), get a 6link Belly of The Beast and move Arctic Armor from chest to helm, add Fortify as 6th gem to Lacerate(1.74m DPS), I see that you're using String of Servitude for farming, I changed it with a Rustic Sash for proper calculation(1.81m DPS, 5.5k life), change rings with Steel rings as Horken suggested(1.96m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades level gems to 20 and get the boot enchant(2.39m DPS, 5.5k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/PsUSETd3

What A GOD! thanks for the precise advice! this game is very confusing to start, and you are helping out so much! Thank you LOTS!
Editado por útlima vez por SNFIRE en 21 abr. 2021 15:37:42
Do we really have to invest in these 2 small passive nodes next to Dirty Techniques ? Is this 20% chance to bleed rly that important ?

Also why do we need Blood Magic ( Lifetap ) linked to our Blood Rage ? Last time i've played your build our tiny mana pool was enough to cast Blood Rage, or is it for something different ?

Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por kowal86 en 21 abr. 2021 17:03:37
Hey guys,

currently running t14+ maps, farming the 4-watchstone eldergurdians to get my first sirus.

would be happy to get some advices how to improve my build now !

https://pastebin.com/mfBMh9V6

thx <3
Hi! I just started your building. However, I found it's hardly kill any monster after Act8. I totally followed up your leveling guide but it still can't work very well so far. Could you help me figure out what going on with my build? Thank you so much!
"
wjddnr324 escribió:
Hi! I just started your building. However, I found it's hardly kill any monster after Act8. I totally followed up your leveling guide but it still can't work very well so far. Could you help me figure out what going on with my build? Thank you so much!

The build is created to work with two axes, most of the damage passive in the tree are for that.

If you change your weapon from one axe to two your damage should be good ;)
Editado por útlima vez por master94ga en 22 abr. 2021 2:44:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional