[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

Can i kickstart this build with like 7-8 div or so and then farm currency as I go? Or should I make more currency with my league starter first?
Hi Poisontear.

I don't wanna step on OP's toes or anyone's elses. - So I can only speak from my own experience and my own way of playing.

Therefore to me and in my humble opinion... :)

It's VERY endgame friendly and not expensive at all (even though trading is really unbalanced atm) - but it is sellers market.

You only need Soul taker: 3 div. But what you are asking about is faming maps I guess?

And here-in lies a bit of a current problem.
The build lacks in range and is therefore not good for most maps, other than "maze-like" maps - and they are usually not good for farming (you need clear speed)
The build excels in tough content such as; breachstones, simulacrum, invitations, and pinnacle bosses! -Delve is surprinsly good, but im only at depth 350 or so atm.

So for me I use a glass-cannon build to farm maps for gold, map, fragments, currency etc...
And I am actually using this build for real endgame content and it really cuts bosses down in a very satisfying way :D - It should be said that I currently have invested around 800-900 Divine into the "meta" version with stuff like a mageblood and GG bleed axe.

My friend is also playing this build and he is a new player (I have played since closed beta) and he is almost at maps...I can give further feedback on the non-meta version if needed soon, and feel free to contact me in pm/in-game :)

With regards

Editado por útlima vez por Fathervic en 12 sept. 2024 11:57:53
Thanks Fathervic. My current build isn't very good at bossing, only decent in mapping(bane/blight occultist league starter) so I wanted to try this character(I'm having real trouble with maven). I guess I should farm a little more with my current build so I can make this stronger but(first post says 40-50 div is good and about 140-160 div is meta). But if I can destroy bosses with just soul taker, I could switch to leveling this build right now.

But if i can farm currency with lacerman 2 build, it would be nice. I'm new so I don't know much about the profits of breachstones, simulacrum, invitations, and pinnacle bosses. I might try delve. I assume this build would be nice for harvest though.
Editado por útlima vez por Poisontear en 12 sept. 2024 16:33:13
"
Fathervic escribió:
I got mine today...251d :p

My aim is to be able to lose life flasks all together and use a progenesis flask/bottled faith along with 4 utillity.

I will also tweak the tree/gems for more leech rate (1200 min) since im struggeling atm with stuff like simulacrum and juiced t16's

My biggest aim atm is to get the range of laceraete way up. (im use to Frost Blades of katabasis, so Im a bit spolied :p)

But when im lvl 98, il ltry to make a proper post with contructive feedback etc and ofc a full POB, - I might even do a video with commentary, since I truly want this build to go forward and be as enjoyable as possible :)

With regards!

Wow, thank you very much, looking forward to it! We can add it as an expensive version of the build and I can also add some parts of it to the build itself.🙂 Looking forward to the video as well. The current build is what I could do until now. I have many more ideas but don't want to increase the budget further. In the first build, it was also like this. Whenever I was out of ideas, other players used to come and improve the build. The problem with range is that the previous Lacerman 1 build had 4.8m AoE Radius and the Lacerman 2 build now has 3.9m. I am enjoying clear in this league, it's pretty good, but AoE can be improved.

"
Poisontear escribió:
Can i kickstart this build with like 7-8 div or so and then farm currency as I go? Or should I make more currency with my league starter first?

Sure, you can. With the latest updates to the build, Required Gear became obtainable easier for what it does. It will be better if you could increase the budget by a few more divines like 15. It also depends on the player and their tastes. I will reply to this in more detail in the next quote as it's already answered.

"
Fathervic escribió:
It's VERY endgame friendly and not expensive at all (even though trading is really unbalanced atm) - but it is sellers market.

You only need Soul taker: 3 div. But what you are asking about is faming maps I guess?

And here-in lies a bit of a current problem.
The build lacks in range and is therefore not good for most maps, other than "maze-like" maps - and they are usually not good for farming (you need clear speed)
The build excels in tough content such as; breachstones, simulacrum, invitations, and pinnacle bosses! -Delve is surprinsly good, but im only at depth 350 or so atm.

So for me I use a glass-cannon build to farm maps for gold, map, fragments, currency etc...
And I am actually using this build for real endgame content and it really cuts bosses down in a very satisfying way :D - It should be said that I currently have invested around 800-900 Divine into the "meta" version with stuff like a mageblood and GG bleed axe.

With regards

It actually depends on what you want to farm. I enjoyed gearing up while playing Lacerman 2 only. I first did T16 strats and as soon as I had current Required Gear stats, I started farming T17s with strongboxes using 2 different atlas strategies, one for farming T17s and the other for running them. There are better budget clear speed builds out there that can do mapping for cheap(Why I recommended this as a 2nd build in the Pros and Cons section), but have problems with endgame content which can be picked. But I'm pretty happy with the current clear. It's just AoE range could be a bit better as Fathervic said.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Editado por útlima vez por PegasusRideR en 12 sept. 2024 23:59:54
"

It actually depends on what you want to farm. I enjoyed gearing up while playing Lacerman 2 only. I first did T16 strats and as soon as I had current Required Gear stats, I started farming T17s with strongboxes using 2 different atlas strategies, one for farming T17s and the other for running them. There are better budget clear speed builds out there that can do mapping for cheap(Why I recommended this as a 2nd build in the Pros and Cons section), but have problems with endgame content which can be picked. But I'm pretty happy with the current clear. It's just AoE range could be a bit better as Fathervic said.

It's like I always say "The best build, is the build you most enjoy" :) hehe.

I forgot to mention that this build is also my go to for t17's (which i consider "harder" content still) - Due to the "not-so-friendly" layout of T17 maps!

I should hit 98 over the weekend (I'm slacking cause im making 3 different builds atm :P) - then i can start to min/max further

With regards!
Editado por útlima vez por Fathervic en 13 sept. 2024 3:58:29
"
Fathervic escribió:
It's like I always say "The best build, is the build you most enjoy" :) hehe.

I forgot to mention that this build is also my go to for t17's (which i consider "harder" content still) - Due to the "not-so-friendly" layout of T17 maps!

I should hit 98 over the weekend (I'm slacking cause im making 3 different builds atm :P) - then i can start to min/max further

With regards!

Fingers crossed for all the improvements your update will bring!🙂 I don't have a PC capable of running PoE at the moment so I couldn't focus on improvements, but I will get one in a few days. Good luck with the other builds as well!

Kind regards,
PegasusRideR
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Editado por útlima vez por PegasusRideR en 16 sept. 2024 15:34:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional