[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

Cool stuff. I will be taking it out for a spin in Harvest.
Thanks for your time and effort.
I rolled up a duelist last night to mess around with this as a potential 3.11 starter or eventual character.

Gotta say, Shield bashing Fairgraves to death was one of the most satisfying things I've done in PoE in a minute. Fun idea, waiting to see if patch notes changes anything! Nice job.
Dope, im gonna try that in harvest
reserved
3.11 notes posted in a changelog spoiler near the start of my initial post. The passive tree will be posted tomorrow :)
Editado por útlima vez por Scarfuncle en 17 jun. 2020 2:27:43
Hi, I played shield charge around 5-6 leagues ago and remember it being very fun!

How was your experience while leveling up and doing act bosses solo? Also, how hard was it to do labs? I presume that block helps alot with tanking most bosses?
Shield charge in 2020 Lul.

Hard pass
Great job!
I'll take this for league start. Thanks for your time.
"
anvilgod escribió:
Hi, I played shield charge around 5-6 leagues ago and remember it being very fun!

How was your experience while leveling up and doing act bosses solo? Also, how hard was it to do labs? I presume that block helps a lot with tanking most bosses?

Leveling through the acts was speedy and efficient. I recommend this build for going through the acts - no need to play as something else and respec to shield charge.

Thinking through "issues" I remember were that I would move so fast with shield charge that it was easy to be underleveled. I could see some players experiencing mana issues, but that's why I recommend not taking blood and sand immediately. A praxis ring or -mana rings or amulets or even The Anvil quickly fix any mana problem you experience.

I've had messages from folks who ran this build in 3.10 and they also report smooth leveling. Once you get past 50% block chance, most of the boss mechanics can't hurt you anymore. I'm sure there is a way to mess it up, like not having any life on your gear, but if you have any trouble just message me and I will help you.
Shaper down, misleading title? I'm only semi sarcastic ☺️

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional