[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Remicaster1 escribió:
"
punjah604 escribió:
u have a gc version of this, or is the tree same? what would gc links be?

tree would be the same if i went with gc. I think for links swap out slower proj with cold pen, others remain the same

What skill will you suggest personally? Gc or nerfed bl?
Thx
"
ShatteredEssence escribió:
"
Remicaster1 escribió:
"
punjah604 escribió:
u have a gc version of this, or is the tree same? what would gc links be?

tree would be the same if i went with gc. I think for links swap out slower proj with cold pen, others remain the same

What skill will you suggest personally? Gc or nerfed bl?
Thx

Get both during leveling, if BL feels too bad swap to GC
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 escribió:

Thats what i was going to do, just interested in your personal opinion on changed skills.
so now that the league has started and some scion and shadow mine builds have switched over to blazing salvo from ball lightning, what is your opinion of it? most seem to be having good results
"
ShatteredEssence escribió:
"
Remicaster1 escribió:

Thats what i was going to do, just interested in your personal opinion on changed skills.

Ah i didnt actually fully read your msg sry bout that.

I personally gonna stick with BL because im a lazy person that wants to facetank, if i use GC i need a more strategic positioning to get higher dps? which i am lazy to do... so yeah
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
a3w4tt34y5 escribió:
so now that the league has started and some scion and shadow mine builds have switched over to blazing salvo from ball lightning, what is your opinion of it? most seem to be having good results

Hmm, if blazing seems to do better we could swap over to it no problem, I would try it out and see if it's to my personal taste, if it does i will change to it
so after doing some testing and leveling completely using only blazing salvo, I can say it's absolutely incredible and this has been one of my fastest leveling experiences in all of PoE (and I've been playing since abyss).

the main thing here is to use fork with blazing salvo, it triples the damage and makes it into an incredible build. I'm half tempted to use the tremor rod with inspiration to copy the shadow miner builds and players on the leaderboard. Remi if you haven't tested fork + salvo yet then I urge you to, it's one of the best leveling builds I've ever used that just melts kitava and others and so far into early mapping it still feels super strong (even stronger than your ball lightning build I did last league). I'll report back after I reach high tier maps to see if it still holds up but so far it's mind blowingly incredible
Editado por útlima vez por a3w4tt34y5 en 19 sept. 2020 23:04:16
I'd be interested in a PoB for the Blazing Salvo variant if anyone can provide one.
Arcanor
Do you have a leveling guide for this build after act 3 or 4? I'm pretty new and have no idea what I'm doing and I'm struggling (and it'll take some time before I get the currency needed for the desired gear).
Hello sir,

Can I have any confirmation that I can play this build in 3.12 ? No major change, still strong ?

Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional