[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
d3viant6 escribió:
one thing that bothers me, how can anybody say this is just 'OP build, can't die, lul sirus' etc??

wtf build are you playing, because it taint this one and it taint POE. I still (often) die in juiced t16's so unless you''re running them WHITE, how the fuck are you NOT getting one shot every few maps?

I just see that statement and frankly laugh; there's no ES/life on block etc. to sustain (yeah, we get 50% dr into MANA) but unless you have cloak up and full mana, you are in danger.

Can somebody tell me WHY I'm dying so much? I don't actually care tbh, I can't be assed to go over 95 for really any build, but I'd honestly like to know if I'm missing something here....

Honestly, Thanks
Still a killer build!

Hard to say without seeing you play. Here's some thoughts:

- You are not manually dodging as much as you should
- Running map mods that you probably shouldn't (reflect, dodge chance unlucky + massive damage from sextants or crit)
- Delirium and sirus I would expect to kill you from time to time with -6% chaos res (actually -53% without aztiri's promise, huge red flag)
- No corrupted blood immunity, this is very noticable against sirus
- No disorienting display means that if you don't hit, enemies are not blinded, which means that your evasion drops to 17% from 58%. I could see this happening during mapping while you're throwing mines
- I have ~600 hp and 1.4k mana more than you, I don't think that's the main issue, but it probably helps
- I keep enduring cry up on tough physical encounters (vaal/maraketh legions, some guardians and bosses) for 3 endurance charges (12% phys reduction)

That's all I got.
Editado por útlima vez por Yalpe en 31 jul. 2020 17:15:41
First of all, thank you so much for the idea for this build!

I had a lvl89 scion that I was experimenting with a build, didn't like it, so decided to respec into this one.

I find it so crazy that this is the tankiest build I've ever played, and it only has 3k life! DPS is ok for now, that's where I need to improve my build, but I went for the defenses first. Absolutely loving it!
Oh and if anyone wants the flask craft "Increased critical strike chance during flask effect" I'd be happy to craft it for you for free. Just send me a PM in game. The craft costs 6 glassblowers and ofc needs a open suffix.

Hello i play on ssf sc Harvest and got lucky to have half of uniqs except esence worm, omeyocan boots and Indigon (also my cloak of deffiance is still 5L) i have got Mindspiral helmet and 5L Tremor Rod (so its 5 and 1/2 link ;) ) Do you reccomand to use Mindspiral and your finall POB before i will get Indigon ? Sadly i’m was late on league (70 Lvl now) because of RL issues. But still got 1 month of play.
Editado por útlima vez por qbek1987 en 3 ago. 2020 5:53:37
Hi everyone, how are you guys doing?

This is my gear:

My jewels are mostly Maxhp/mine throw speed/ resists

Also have a Watcher's Eye, a basic one.

My profile is open, and my pastebin is: https://pastebin.com/yPK6BLkq

This is my first league, I really do not know where to drop my currency ( Currently I have like 100ex or so) What do you guys think should be my next upgrade? A better watcher's eye? Better base weapons? Trying to focus on enchant the helmet? Craft ring/amulet? I really do not know where should I focus.

Ah, I did a full delirium map, I felt my dps was not high enough. That is why I am asking for advice.

Thanks in advance! People on this thread are awesome and very supportive! Keep up the good work!

PS: English is not my first language, sorry for any mistake! Cheers from Brazil!
"
grispwnz escribió:
Hi everyone, how are you guys doing?

This is my gear:

My jewels are mostly Maxhp/mine throw speed/ resists

Also have a Watcher's Eye, a basic one.

My profile is open, and my pastebin is: https://pastebin.com/yPK6BLkq

This is my first league, I really do not know where to drop my currency ( Currently I have like 100ex or so) What do you guys think should be my next upgrade? A better watcher's eye? Better base weapons? Trying to focus on enchant the helmet? Craft ring/amulet? I really do not know where should I focus.

Ah, I did a full delirium map, I felt my dps was not high enough. That is why I am asking for advice.

Thanks in advance! People on this thread are awesome and very supportive! Keep up the good work!

PS: English is not my first language, sorry for any mistake! Cheers from Brazil!

Well your gear is already WAY stronger than mine haha. But I would suggest that you replace Dream Fragments with a rare ring - that boosted my mana and HP by a good amount. Of course you need to make up the cold resist somewhere. Here is my simple ring, you could get a lot better with more currency:

Also, do you have the flask craft "increased critical strike chance during flask effect"? It's pretty nice to have an extra 70% crit strike. If you don't have that available, I can craft it for you:

A8 Sirus kill @ lvl 100: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSUFWsrh6js

Avg hit: 626,538.1
Throwing Time: 0.15s

That's a wrap for my harvest league, cheers guys!
Editado por útlima vez por Dolmur en 6 ago. 2020 12:11:50
Hello everyone,

Since Harvest is very open to try new things I went ahead and followed this guide.

-> Thank you! The guide is great, works very smooth from 1 to 90+

Safe travels.

Edit: Scratch my question, all clear.
Editado por útlima vez por Takanohana en 9 ago. 2020 6:50:30
Yo man really like this guide it's well constructed and thought through.
However I don't understand how your mana reserve is so low considering using clarity/precision after 40% reserve from ring. other than that this guide is fantastic I just wished you explained how u fit your auras while keeping your mana reserve so low.
Thanks dude!
"
Supersmile14 escribió:
Yo man really like this guide it's well constructed and thought through.
However I don't understand how your mana reserve is so low considering using clarity/precision after 40% reserve from ring. other than that this guide is fantastic I just wished you explained how u fit your auras while keeping your mana reserve so low.
Thanks dude!

3 things after looking up your char:

1. keep Clarity & Precision at lvl1, you do not level them up

2. Clarity you only activate when you have the Watcher's Eye with the Clarity tag

3. When I go at a new build I do this kind of "SSF" (not using Tabula et. al.) to ensure I learn how the mechanics interact

Safe travels.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional