[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

"
PrnGraffitti escribió:
"
cexybast escribió:
Is this an (All content) capable build ?

absolutely no :D when u see 4-5 k life duelist builds smile and keep going

Good thing I rolled Berzerker lol
Hello, insane build! What's the best anointments ? lucidity or Utmost Swiftness?
just got this and can't decide this or astramentis for the split personality version of the build
moooo
"
faids4you escribió:
just got this and can't decide this or astramentis for the split personality version of the build

I'm using Astramentis. This is nice if you want to shore up resists and are happy with your DPS. I would lose 750k Shaper DPS using Carnage Heart though.
Sitting on over 2.000 Dex and over 1.200 Str now. Can u guys give me some help to improve? Still getting oneshot some times what I hate.
IGN: Lnvoker
thanks for this build.
I am a new player and struggling with ascension.
did 3labs+uber, lvl 89

after I select slayer+duelist I can't put more ascension points to slayer?
(why am I still "ascendant" after I selected slayer+duelist?)

profile open...

PoB: https://pastebin.com/iEZCGgv2

I can do t16 maps with 30 points unallocated :D
Editado por útlima vez por kertenkel en 30 mar. 2020 19:49:03
"
kertenkel escribió:
thanks for this build.
I am a new player and struggling with ascension.
did 3labs+uber, lvl 89

after I select slayer+duelist I can't put more ascension points to slayer?
(why am I still "ascendant" after I selected slayer+duelist?)

You're playing the wrong class. You chose Scion and not the Duelist at start.
Scion can ascend and be a mix of all classes with a subset of their ascendancy nodes but not to the full power of choosing it over a single one.

You might want to re-level a Duelist to get that sweet AoE for cyclone. Shouldn't take long since you already have the basic gear.

When you use Atziri's Promise you have to swap out the Brutality Support Gem since it prevents you from doing any chaos damage that would give you the leech on the flask. It's basically a white Amethyst Flask right now.

Editado por útlima vez por kreedzfreak en 31 mar. 2020 1:53:13
How are you guys getting dex over 2k+..?
Im at 1700 with 20mil dps and the only thing I can upgrade in terms of getting more dex is one of my rings
Heres my pob : https://pastebin.com/XZKXW43B
Can anyone post the tree, I am in a country that does not allow pastebin. Either all or lvling also. Thank you for the help.
"
jiggle fruit escribió:
I really wanted to use this as a league starter but one with nothing is expensive at least on console idk about pc. How would someone level with this build? Do you have to play with a weapon and other skill
Before you can go unarmed?

Okey folk - update. Nothing to update lol :D. Did everything EASY. Sirus 8 ? No problem killed it already 3-4 times a few deathless. Simulacrum 20 ? No problem, i farm it.
Played the imaple version with swords and i can tell u - this is cheaper and better. Go for the split personality if u have enough currency its insane..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional