[3.9] Facebreaker Cyclone Champion | Deep Delve | Depth 2000, #1 deepest tank in league

I took your idea with the ailment immunity and also achieved that now, i got boots with 35%, 35% crafted on my chest and I took a small cluster jewel with Elegant Form, which gives 30%. Together thats 100% and I didn't have to change too much, lost some life and spell dodge mostly, but didn't have to change my anointment. Will be interesting to see, if its worth and I can change it back pretty easily.
I found this helmet for 18 exalted.

enchanted 15% increased Cyclone Attack Speed
+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
+46 to Intelligence
+37% to Cold Resistance
Reflects 8 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers
Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage
crafted+70 to maximum Life

Do you think this will have me clear all the bosses in the endgame? Thanks in advance
For all the bosses I can tank pretty much everything. shapper slam and beams (for a couple seconds at least) are easy, uber elder smashes are fine, cortex slam fine, can tank the die beams from sirius. even in t17 delirium maps nothing ever 1 shots me, i just get chunked down without VMS up. 5.5k life seems like not a lot but with 90% all res and the amount of physical reduction I have its fine. I do die to overlaped rain of stars on sirius which is something I am working on. I also cant do t18 delerium maps.

For ailment immunity I dont want to keep the annointment (plan is too switch to whispers of doom once i get a vuln circle) but I need to successful win the 4/6 anull on the chest which I dont want to do until I have a backup. Then I can get the craft for immunity.

The end end goal is get 3 more levels and then take some of the extra life nodes and get the cluster jewel above resolute technique. I managed to snag a meglomanic for 5ex with deep cuts, pure commander and dissoritenting wounds. Puting that there lets me drop the aura effect on the chest and then I can use explode + mana cost chest.
Editado por útlima vez por TheArchmagus en 7 abr. 2020 19:33:01
"
TheArchmagus escribió:
For all the bosses I can tank pretty much everything. shapper slam and beams (for a couple seconds at least) are easy, uber elder smashes are fine, cortex slam fine, can tank the die beams from sirius. even in t17 delirium maps nothing ever 1 shots me, i just get chunked down without VMS up. 5.5k life seems like not a lot but with 90% all res and the amount of physical reduction I have its fine. I do die to overlaped rain of stars on sirius which is something I am working on. I also cant do t18 delerium maps.

For ailment immunity I dont want to keep the annointment (plan is too switch to whispers of doom once i get a vuln circle) but I need to successful win the 4/6 anull on the chest which I dont want to do until I have a backup. Then I can get the craft for immunity.

The end end goal is get 3 more levels and then take some of the extra life nodes and get the cluster jewel above resolute technique. I managed to snag a meglomanic for 5ex with deep cuts, pure commander and dissoritenting wounds. Puting that there lets me drop the aura effect on the chest and then I can use explode + mana cost chest.

Doesn’t chaos or poison kill you fast? Even with the pantheon?

I got 6.2k life on mine, 88-ish res and like -30 chaos and awaken 8 hunter conquer’s snakes kill me in half a second. I think the times I die are probably to chaos or a big spell or delirium guys all smacking me at the same time
Get more Chaos res, I have around 35 and that is ok, I got some on belt, boots, Cluster jewels and so on. Just always look out for some chaos res and it should be Fine. Also take the small pantheon thatgives you poison immunity and resistance against chaos dots.
Editado por útlima vez por Sisko1980 en 8 abr. 2020 13:49:50
dude ,

"upgrade2 (recommended): Base: ilvl 65+ str helmet with good enchant. Dont use too high ilvl because that introduces a lot of unwanted suffixes. Craft for high life roll (pristine) + nearby enemies take incr phys (jagged), with empty prefix for phys taken as fire craft. estimate: 3-4ex"

in the Helmet section, nearby enemies take incr phys is on ilvl85 of elder item no? think i just screwed myself
"
keskidit escribió:
dude ,

"upgrade2 (recommended): Base: ilvl 65+ str helmet with good enchant. Dont use too high ilvl because that introduces a lot of unwanted suffixes. Craft for high life roll (pristine) + nearby enemies take incr phys (jagged), with empty prefix for phys taken as fire craft. estimate: 3-4ex"

in the Helmet section, nearby enemies take incr phys is on ilvl85 of elder item no? think i just screwed myself

I'm so sorry, but I haven't updated the crafting details since the changes to fossil mods in 3.10 (thats why guide is still tagged with 3.9). You'll have to check the info for yourself, I'm sorry if I made you waste currency.
Editado por útlima vez por RudyBaby en 8 abr. 2020 21:22:18
Yeah i have a shield swap that has 50 chaos res on it and a small cluster jewel i change out that has another 50 or so. I use those for hunter maps. I am working on getting some on my belt right now. thats my current backburner crafting project
Hey, I'm slowly building the necessary gear. Do we use a Watcher's eye until we get a Lethal Pride Jewel? Thanks in advance!
Any suggestions for dealing with degen zombies in fungul caverns? starting to get to real delve levels (just passed 500) and its starting to become problematic. Just avoid the biome or is there a nice way to combat it

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional