[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

What confuses you about the step by step? Its basically exactly that, just follow it step by step. The first steps to get the -mana chest, the second once you have the chest (and you can use that chest from the first steps for the second steps for the explo + mana).
Olá mano,notei que vc é BR, então vou escrever em português mesmo. Cara, a minha dúvida é se eu posso substituir o Abyssus pelo Devoto's, pra conseguir um layer mais defensivo ainda, e principalmente pra poder farmar Ulab
Hey, i'm trying out explodey chest and its not clearing at all. How do we scale it?
"
HeikKiii escribió:
Hey, i'm trying out explodey chest and its not clearing at all. How do we scale it?

You are missing an insane amount of damage from just leveling (talent tree) aswell as your gems being lower level, Ryslatha's coil is also a huge damage increase if you can afford to get yourself one of them instead of the stygian

I've just sold all my gear now but all content was easy for me with this build once i had a decent belt/weapon/shield tbh i didn't even need the explodey chest that just added to the damage
"
Holint_Casazr escribió:
What confuses you about the step by step? Its basically exactly that, just follow it step by step. The first steps to get the -mana chest, the second once you have the chest (and you can use that chest from the first steps for the second steps for the explo + mana).

I think its maybe a combo of my inexperience in general with crafting and fear of wasting currency.
It just confused me a bit that it was split up in two 1,2,3 step guides and not 1,2,3,4,5,6.
So i just wanted to be certain about what the author intended.
"
SirHippie escribió:
"
Holint_Casazr escribió:

I think its maybe a combo of my inexperience in general with crafting and fear of wasting currency.
It just confused me a bit that it was split up in two 1,2,3 step guides and not 1,2,3,4,5,6.

If you are unsure i would just recommend buying one, you really don't save all that much unless you are super lucky with the initial craft tbh, i made one recently and overall it cost me just under 12exalts when i could have just bought one for 13exalts with probably better stats lol

The issue with it is when you are buying the second piece of armor with explode on it you also need to be sure that they don't have any other crusader mods on them otherwise it has a chance to take that one instead of the explode when you use the awakeners orb on it which raises the price from about 4.5-6.5ex when i was looking for one myself.
"
Tempahdan1 escribió:
"
SirHippie escribió:
"
Holint_Casazr escribió:

If you are unsure i would just recommend buying one, you really don't save all that much unless you are super lucky with the initial craft tbh, i made one recently and overall it cost me just under 12exalts when i could have just bought one for 13exalts with probably better stats lol

The issue with it is when you are buying the second piece of armor with explode on it you also need to be sure that they don't have any other crusader mods on them otherwise it has a chance to take that one instead of the explode when you use the awakeners orb on it which raises the price from about 4.5-6.5ex when i was looking for one myself.

Thanks, ill see what can be done.
"
Tempahdan1 escribió:
"
HeikKiii escribió:

You are missing an insane amount of damage from just leveling (talent tree) aswell as your gems being lower level, Ryslatha's coil is also a huge damage increase if you can afford to get yourself one of them instead of the stygian

I've just sold all my gear now but all content was easy for me with this build once i had a decent belt/weapon/shield tbh i didn't even need the explodey chest that just added to the damage

Cheers, i was just wondering if it would change later on.
Thanks for this nice guide :)

I swap over from glacial cascade mine build now to this shield+sword cyclone.

I cant have the power charge mode on the armour. Any tips on how to get power charge for bossing?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional