[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

So, i tested the rage mechanics and tottally not worth it. You cant generate enough rage only with the mark, and the support rage instead of fortify cause a drop com dps (about 30%). Trying to rush sirus but i think it will not be easy. About DOTs that everyone is complaining about, get 1 amethyst ring instead of steel rings, you lose a little dps but save your life.
"
kay0otik escribió:
i am maybe really dumb but i have now all reserved auras on but like i dont have the mana regen like you in the vidos and can channel cyclone like 1 second. what am i missing?

I am guessing you dont have -8 total mana cost of skills on a praxis?
Does the starkonja helm works aswell instead of the Abyssus?
"
Jankomatic escribió:
Thanks for the answer above.

Let me ask another. We have Fortify support and lots of skills on the tree that do extra damage to things with an ailment. How are we causing bleed, poison or fire damage to get this extra damage?

You are not, this build is about pure physical damage with the debuff impale.
The ailment nodes are taken either for their sword damage or crit damage
"
Holint_Casazr escribió:
"
kay0otik escribió:
i am maybe really dumb but i have now all reserved auras on but like i dont have the mana regen like you in the vidos and can channel cyclone like 1 second. what am i missing?

You are missing either the Praxis ring with -X to all skill costs or (later on) a chest with socketed skills cost X less. Will bring your cyclone down to zero mana cost. You can get a Praxis for like 1c, will fit that. If you have 5 links -6 mana cost is enough for now.

lol thanks so much dude. as a noob i seem to oversee so many things :D

and also thanks do all the other responses from the others
How do you reach 81% phys reduction? I miss some armor and the 4% ring and I can reach max 50%, where does the missing % come from?
How do u feel about using devoto's instead of abyssus?
For the mana problem, I am using a ring with the mana leech mod. I find it better than using an entire ring for this purpose. It works well as long as I spin only while leeching. I will probably change that with a mana Armour later.

After I put on Abyssus, Blood Rage became a problem so I removed it and took Gladiator's Perseverance for life leech and damage. I can say so far it is worth the 3 points.
If you have Mana issues, you can also allocate "Essence Sap" in the Amulet.

Btw. i tried Vengeance+Punishment+Hextouch+Reckoning and it works pretty good.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Anyone going hc with this build, Im nearing maps, thinking what changes I should do? Obviously skipping Abyssus....

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional