[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Can anyone check my gear and give me advice what to change? i fail 2nd Sirus A8... 1st and 2nd phases are easy and the 3rd one well feels like not enough dmg to kill him fast.
The name of the char is HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaH
Editado por útlima vez por stoqnbg en 1 abr. 2020 1:34:37
"
stoqnbg escribió:
Can anyone check my gear and give me advice what to change? i fail 2nd Sirus A8... 1st and 2nd phases are easy and the 3rd one well feels like not enough dmg to kill him fast.

You don't have any mana reduction, how can you cast anything? :O
"
dor961 escribió:
"
stoqnbg escribió:

I dont use flesh and stone and run Maim on my 6l. Its just there :D
"
Blazinghuff escribió:
"
RocketDragon escribió:
"
Blazinghuff escribió:
Hey everyone, just looking for suggestions on what to upgrade next profiles open. I'll be getting an instant life bleed potion and fixing up a few of my utility potions later today. Just had that stuff on because it wasn't too urgent and got the job done. My helmet was just something cheap i bought so it isn't the optimal helmet enchant but it was better than nothing as it helped my clear.

Buy 2x Beltimber it's great af! I done Sirius lvl 4 eith them and dps was to much so im sure i can rise lvl next time. And make armor with -15 mana cost and all Your rings and amulet rare for mana cos how far You can. (with catalyst i make one my ring 12% quality that give me -10 mana cost. This make Your spectral throw 0 point cost and let You put on another aura hopefully. Than i think jewels and ryslatha coil (great DPS boost.

Thanks for the help, with the Beltimbers should I just swap GMP with slower projectiles since I get the extra projectiles from the weapons themselves or would you continue using GMP and swap to SPS for bosses still? Would it also be more efficient to buy the -15 chest or just craft it as well. Im currently going to buy new rings with more -9/-10 cost to fit in another aura as well once I get the chest going.

no no m8.

1. Leave GMP, with dying sun it's 9 projectiles! It's perfect shotgun for mapclears.
2. DOnt buy ready rings and amulet. Buy some good juicy with open prefix and pm to SABREWULF1159 . This guy have all crafts and craft items for me last 6-7 leagues. You caan also find other guys on forum with toons of positive feedbacks. This will save You some currency :)
Editado por útlima vez por RocketDragon en 1 abr. 2020 4:45:03
"
stoqnbg escribió:
"
dor961 escribió:
"
stoqnbg escribió:

I dont use flesh and stone and run Maim on my 6l. Its just there :D

me too but my skills cost around 30-40 without mana reduction...
"
stoqnbg escribió:

Anyone?
What for is herald of purity? it gives some physical damae, yes but is it worh it?
The only thing that will help this build not to die from 1 hit)))

P.S. Tell me pls uber elder killing solutions. I killed him once, but it was very difficult. I don't want to fail on it. Atziri Flask with chaos resist somehow help? Or is it better to add hp jewels?
"
The only thing that will help this build not to die from 1 hit)))

P.S. Tell me pls uber elder killing solutions. I killed him once, but it was very difficult. I don't want to fail on it. Atziri Flask with chaos resist somehow help? Or is it better to add hp jewels?

You can watch my video from 3.9 vs uber elder.

"
What for is herald of purity? it gives some physical damae, yes but is it worh it?

Yes its worth it.

"

You should try and avoid his mechanics ^^
If you think your dmg isnt good enough, you got a few upgrades you can do.
Amulet, get one with t2+ flat phys, crit multi and some life
You are missing flat phys on one of your rings.
Bottled Faith
Watcher's eye with +2 impale.
Tailwind boots
The Saviour
Transendent Flesh jewel
Editado por útlima vez por Xe0z en 1 abr. 2020 13:15:28
@OP

Do you mind also checking my gear and tell me which way to progress. I know that ideally I gotta change all gear, but I don't have too much time,so what would be the best bang for buck.

Currently running yellow maps is ok, but have to do it with 500 apm so I don't die from some monster's sneeze coming my way.

Tried blighted t4, didn't go well :S

PS: char name : hipstermemer
Editado por útlima vez por 1leven en 1 abr. 2020 14:34:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional