[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
What sort of damage is the budget build doing? Thinking about league starting it.

Just watch the video of the budget version it speaks for itself. I think its finde as a league starter and it will handle the new league mechanic well.
Thx for reply that faster ! what are you leaguestart yourself ?

Hello, do you have any experience with this character as far as delve is concerned?
-------------------------
Develop Happiness
Quick guide on the best way to go about levelling this?
Im gonna start with this build today, looks good. sadly the double curse rings got deleted :(

Few questions tho:
-why do you think transcendence flesh is not worht it anymore? because of negative life recovery?
-how many points would you go into new skill tree? i would go at least 15, there are so many good nodes.
-where do you find your music? randomly or do you have some kind of playlist? :D
also: what do you think about the stat enemies have -% of total physical damage reduction? i see you have almost nothing in the tree. not worth it?
Thanks for the build, its great! I want to play it as league starter but im not sure how to progress with the auras + enlighten? I would appreciate any recomendation on that. Thanks
"
kosace escribió:
also: what do you think about the stat enemies have -% of total physical damage reduction? i see you have almost nothing in the tree. not worth it?

Check again dood
Misspost! Great guide ty!
Editado por útlima vez por Tsteken en 13 mar. 2020 12:16:50
"
Thanks for the build, its great! I want to play it as league starter but im not sure how to progress with the auras + enlighten? I would appreciate any recomendation on that. Thanks

Ty sir!
You should use Herald of Purity, Pride and Dread banner, fit in the rest as you get further with your progress.

"

I have some, but i dont think it that needed.

"
Im gonna start with this build today, looks good. sadly the double curse rings got deleted :(

Few questions tho:
-why do you think transcendence flesh is not worht it anymore? because of negative life recovery?
-how many points would you go into new skill tree? i would go at least 15, there are so many good nodes.
-where do you find your music? randomly or do you have some kind of playlist? :D

Yea but its not a big deal.
Yes its because of negative life recovery, but i will test it out when i got the chance to do it and i might still use it after that.
I would probably got with 10-20, but ill have to try out the new cluster jewels first.
I got my own playlist on spotify with only hip hop and rap with almost 3000 tracks, so ill just youtube instrumentals from my playlist.

"
Quick guide on the best way to go about levelling this?

I might put together a quick guide about lvling if i got the time.
I would recommend to level with Frost blades > Bladestorm and switch to spectral throw at 60-70.

"
Hello, do you have any experience with this character as far as delve is concerned?

I have only tried delve 600+ and it was smooth. I havent realy tried to push into delve.

"
Thx for reply that faster ! what are you leaguestart yourself ?

Np!
This build as my league starter.
I would probably lvl with frost blades > bladestorm and switch to spectral throw at 60-70.
Editado por útlima vez por Xe0z en 13 mar. 2020 18:59:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional