[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

I've suggested some builds on above that could potentially reach 1k efficiently, but if you want a character of your own to reach 1k, just keep in mind it need purity of ice, lots of max cold res and lots of physical mitigation. I have no idea how much is your current budget so I cannot give you an accurate answer, keep in mind that most endgame viable builds (i meant by builds that can do T16 with ease) can reach 1000 depth but most of them aren't efficient, you would take multiple attempts for a single node and some of them you might find close to impossible to deal with, even for a delve build.

So you said that you are on 260 ish, you aren't going anywhere near 1k if you don't put time and investment into delve, it also comes down to your dedication and your total effort on it. I wasn't pushing hard in delve but it did take me about 2-3 days to clear 100 depths, and it takes longer, maybe about 3-5 days for me to clear another 100 depths on about starting 800 depth, If you are much more efficient in clearing nodes, faster in collecting sulphite and literally don't put anytime in mapping or other content in the game, you can be faster, maybe 200 depth in a day.

Also, the "worth for the 100ex investment" is subjective. I only invested about 50ex in the total build, didn't reach like 2k depth, didn't earned back all the ex i invested (cus i am lazy) but I find it fun to delve with zhp and I'd say worth it.

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Is there a leveling version of this with say 5K HP?

I don't think leveling with the final version is efficient.

Something like this perhaps?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Faendris/Taeryll
Editado por útlima vez por hitmantb en 18 feb. 2020 9:21:40
"
hitmantb escribió:
Is there a leveling version of this with say 5K HP?

I don't think leveling with the final version is efficient.

Something like this perhaps?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Faendris/Taeryll

That is an icicle miner with Eternity Shroud lmao, why spend like 20ex > on a leveling build?

As I've stated in the leveling section
"
I do not recommend bow characters that rely on the bow a lot (like ice shot deadeye) because you'd need to invest quite an amount and they are squishy. You just need a tanky build to get the level you need and transition.

That build is insanely squishy, with only like 1.5k Mana for MoM is literally the worst cus the MoM can't even sustain the damage taken. You just need some builds like 6-7k ehp with some mitigation to get you leveled, maybe you might spent about 5-8ex on the build maximum to get to level 90+ then transition.

something like this is way better
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Eldest001/TjugefMees?i=15&search=class%3DPathfinder%26sort%3Dlife
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Thanks for the tips! Sorry I was dumb and didn't realize the guy above was using icicle mine and you are using ice shot mine. What is your take on icicle vs ice shot? On Ninja it seems like 3 out of 5 top deadeye miners are icicle, and skin of the loyal is fairly cheap . . .

For ice shot, I plan to start with Death Opus like you suggested. Did a quick search and there seem to be Deadeye's with 6K health, and 1.1 million damage per ice shot projectile:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/DainAEmik/EckiP

Just curious, is there any reason why a build like above can not go mine? I actually love the auto aiming / queuing aspect of mines.

I have a mana guardian who can take care of all the nasty bossing stuff and carry me to 1000+ easily. And I think a deadeye build even with 1/4 the damage of the 6K delve version will be way more damage than my 2 million shaper damage.

I really feel this is the best delve guide I have ever read, but the leveling / beginner section really can use a high life POB. I mean, the safest ranger leveling build is probably raider herald of agony, but most people following a guide will want to play something that feels like the final build from 1-95 . . . A high life version of the POB that can take a few hits, even at 1/4 the final damage, will help people learn the ropes.
Editado por útlima vez por hitmantb en 18 feb. 2020 9:48:48
Haven't really dive into a typical ice shot build but mines, anyway I will answer your questions

1. Icicle vs Ice shot
Icicle is far easier to learn compared to ice shot, because icicle covers 360 angle of the area, so you don't really need to worry about enemies behind you.
On budget wise, I am not sure which is cheaper, because I didn't really looked onto icicle mine total budget. Meanwhile we ice shot have knockback built in and also a lot of offscreen potential thanks to our long range ice shot and chain and the ice shot cone compared to icicle mine, which doesn't have any knockback nor high offscreen potential.

2. Life build
So the reason why we can't really use the build below is our access to life and damage. If you go mines, you need to take the mine nodes near the top right shadow tree, but if you take bow nodes, generally you have to stick all the way down to point blank, that is like most of our damage located at. Generic bow builds stick to duelist and shadow starting, but for us miners we almost sticked to witch's side. I am not sure the damage after dropping those damage nodes. I can mess around with it some time later
"
Remicaster1 escribió:
Haven't really dive into a typical ice shot build but mines, anyway I will answer your questions

1. Icicle vs Ice shot
Icicle is far easier to learn compared to ice shot, because icicle covers 360 angle of the area, so you don't really need to worry about enemies behind you.
On budget wise, I am not sure which is cheaper, because I didn't really looked onto icicle mine total budget. Meanwhile we ice shot have knockback built in and also a lot of offscreen potential thanks to our long range ice shot and chain and the ice shot cone compared to icicle mine, which doesn't have any knockback nor high offscreen potential.

2. Life build
So the reason why we can't really use the build below is our access to life and damage. If you go mines, you need to take the mine nodes near the top right shadow tree, but if you take bow nodes, generally you have to stick all the way down to point blank, that is like most of our damage located at. Generic bow builds stick to duelist and shadow starting, but for us miners we almost sticked to witch's side. I am not sure the damage after dropping those damage nodes. I can mess around with it some time later

Thanks a lot.

I am going to try to put together a high life/evasion/dodge, Icicle miner build to get me to the 90's. The "much easier to play" thing sold me :)

With free chain/pierce, deadeye will never lack clear power, once I have enough levels I will definitely try deep delve tree.
Editado por útlima vez por hitmantb en 20 feb. 2020 13:20:34
"
leethal escribió:
"
dagggg escribió:
Awesome, thanks for reviewing.

In the guide you mention:

"
How to survive
First and foremost, you must have at least the quicksilver flask with speed on it, a bubonics and some more increase movement speed from either your brutals or the abyss jewels.

Any suggestion on how much +% movement speed we should aim to get from brutals/jewels?

So what's your assessment of this build? Worth the 100 ex investment?

The 30 ex estimate that Remi gave was accurate. I ended up spending around 40 because I went for some good rolls on various gear slots (like the rings) and got a slightly more expensive bow (skipping opus entirely).

This build is probably worth it if you want to be making money from delve (I say probably because I'm only just about to crack 1500 and haven't really seen any insane profits yet but I can see the unique fossil nodes becoming more and more frequent).

Some observations (ymmv):

-Pre 1000 I saw very few unique fossil nodes and when I did they weren't on the main path (i.e. they were find the hidden FW to reveal the path-type nodes).
-Around 1000 is when I first saw the unique fossil nodes beginning to (rarely) spawn on the 'main paths'
-I've killed 11-12 Auls now and that's been a decent source of income while waiting for the unique fossil nodes to kick in
-At 1500 now the unique fossil nodes are spawning with moderate frequency

I started delving with this build around 900. The biggest takeaway I have is that you don't want to delve with this build earlier than you have to. Definitely find something else to get you to 1000-1200 first (and it should be a build that can jump into the darkness to find FWs and generate income this way).

I did pretty much 0 darkness/FW hunting with this build and as a result thus far have really only had income from the Aul kills (which was more than a little frustrating to learn xd).
"
Remicaster1 escribió:

1. Icicle vs Ice shot
On budget wise, I am not sure which is cheaper, because I didn't really looked onto icicle mine total budget.

Icicle mine is much much cheaper. Just compare the gear of Ice shot and Icicle mine at 3k+ depths. Ice shot needs mirrored bow for depths that deep and that alone costs more than entire Icicle miner's setup.
Editado por útlima vez por Aedre32 en 23 feb. 2020 17:27:18
"
Aedre32 escribió:
"
Remicaster1 escribió:

1. Icicle vs Ice shot
On budget wise, I am not sure which is cheaper, because I didn't really looked onto icicle mine total budget.

Icicle mine is much much cheaper. Just compare the gear of Ice shot and Icicle mine at 3k+ depths. Ice shot needs mirrored bow for depths that deep and that alone costs more than entire Icicle miner's setup.

Your statement right here is quite bold, and you haven't done much research on it. Just because they have mirror bow doesn't meant that you must have a mirror bow.

This is what you are basically saying
"I see all lvl 100 assassins uses HH + 2 Inspired learning, that means I need HH + 2 Inspired Learning to get to 100."
Do you think that this is correct?

By around 2k you can literally farm mirrors, why go spent 50ex when you can just spend like double to triple of the currency and get a best quality of bow?

Also Icicle mines doesn't have a lot of room for upgrades compared to ice shot, so I can safely say that you might be looking at the tip of an iceberg.
Editado por útlima vez por Remicaster1 en 23 feb. 2020 22:10:48
Hi i want to try icicle mines,does ricoshet ascedancy node work without chain support gem?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional