[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

"
facebreaker6969 escribió:
Hello just a variation of the build and Ive tweaked it a bit for more DPS and can now do AL8 elderslayers in 5-6 seconds depending on crit procs. Any suggestion what next gear to acquire? Thanks :)

Hey I started this build and I was thinking about going that path with that amulet and the claws nodes in the passive tree but I think you are sacrificing a lot the tankier part of the build, aren´t you?
"
zPreso escribió:
"
facebreaker6969 escribió:
Hello just a variation of the build and Ive tweaked it a bit for more DPS and can now do AL8 elderslayers in 5-6 seconds depending on crit procs. Any suggestion what next gear to acquire? Thanks :)

Hey I started this build and I was thinking about going that path with that amulet and the claws nodes in the passive tree but I think you are sacrificing a lot the tankier part of the build, aren´t you?

Hello my friend if you look at my tree i didnt go to the claw nodes at all since dps is already high without it. Mostly took life nodes and armor and crit nodes on leftside of tree. HP is actually around 5.7 k so not too bad. Heres my semi-finalized build just farming for bottled faith then im all set. If reckoning procs crit with 10 impale stacks usually half of a conquerors hp in one go. One shot it double damage and crit trigger at same time

Resists are handled by cluster jewels and Lethal pride (rerolled until 40 fire resist and double damage in notables)
Editado por útlima vez por facebreaker6969 en 13 abr. 2020 3:32:52
Hey, its great build, I respec to this one from axes. I don't have problem in maps (sometimes I die, but it's my fault by facetanking everything at once). However I have huge problems with bosses, all conquerors kill me like 4 or 5 times, Sirus A4 is OTK me.

I have 200c to spend to improve gear for bossing, what should I buy?

Can someone please look over my pob to show me where I can get more dps. In the creators POB he has 8.5m dps, while im only sitting at 3m. Please ignore the missing jewel sockets i will fill those when i find the right ones to cap res. Help would be appreciated ty :)

https://pastebin.com/axK4xvLV
"
DeeStCZ escribió:
Hey, its great build, I respec to this one from axes. I don't have problem in maps (sometimes I die, but it's my fault by facetanking everything at once). However I have huge problems with bosses, all conquerors kill me like 4 or 5 times, Sirus A4 is OTK me.

I have 200c to spend to improve gear for bossing, what should I buy?

Circle of guilt rings are almost mandatory for the build. They up dps a ton which will result in faster boss kills and less deaths.
"
Kingyx escribió:
Can someone please look over my pob to show me where I can get more dps. In the creators POB he has 8.5m dps, while im only sitting at 3m. Please ignore the missing jewel sockets i will fill those when i find the right ones to cap res. Help would be appreciated ty :)

Lvl 21 Herald of Purity is a real nice dps boost.

Also I'm not sure if you're using awakened inc AoE all the time or just for mapping and swapping in conc effect for bosses? Conc effect is almost a mill dps more than inc aoe. I hate swapping gems so I did pulverize instead of inc/conc aoe (while I was using the non crit version of the build).
Looking to sell a full set of this build. lvl 94 champion https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nasdaq1928

Only care to sell all at once. Pretty close to maximum min max. Comes with all the jewels as well. 130Ex for everything (gear, gems and jewels).

Editado por útlima vez por Nasdaq1928 en 13 abr. 2020 20:48:16
"
OzWindham escribió:
"
Kingyx escribió:

Lvl 21 Herald of Purity is a real nice dps boost.

Also I'm not sure if you're using awakened inc AoE all the time or just for mapping and swapping in conc effect for bosses? Conc effect is almost a mill dps more than inc aoe. I hate swapping gems so I did pulverize instead of inc/conc aoe (while I was using the non crit version of the build).

Yeah i use conc for bosses, but I'm still nowhere near 8m dps, how does he do it? Is it a combination of all the gear and gems etc to get that much dps?
"
Kingyx escribió:

Yeah i use conc for bosses, but I'm still nowhere near 8m dps, how does he do it? Is it a combination of all the gear and gems etc to get that much dps?

A lot of little things add up yes. You also have a low roll facebreaker. I think it's actually less dps than a non-corrupt one. Also when looking at your profile I see a weapon in your mainhand. Make sure that's always empty and turn off auto equip so it doesn't happen. If you've been playing with that it will destroy your dps.

I didn't feel the dps on the non crit so I went cluster jewels and have about 10m shaper dps right now. Feels a lot better to me. Less tanky for sure but when things die faster they have less chance to hit you.
Wish I wouldve seen this impale cyclone before I started the other one I am using T^T

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional