[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Which stance we use for blood and sand and do we level all gems to the max?

i tend to just stay in blood stance and use conc effect all of the time. aoe is shit but with delirium spawning mobs all over the place there is a lot of back and forth action so going over an area twice with low aoe doesn't really make much difference. that being said i'd greatly recommend an explosion chest to make clear more reliable.

note for low level mapping you can use inc aoe and swap melee phys dmg to pulverise too for a pretty big aoe, along with sand stance. it's about half the dmg of a normal setup but when you one shot things anyway it doesn't make a difference
not sure how many people are following this but i've been trying out a rigwalds curse setup. it feels REALLY good so far and i don't even have the proper cluster jewel setup yet - need two mediums with precious focus plus an enduring focus and another dps node. adding those is like 24% more damage and make crit a lot more reliable.

only thing i'm trying to sort out now is power charges. it's a shame wind-up isn't effected by the amulet because that'd be really strong and give 100% uptime on them.

if you wanna try this setup just make sure to drop fortitude and first to strike for worthy foe. it's a little more defensive plus it gives you 100% hit chance without needing RT, making crit strong as fuck. the tree needs a lot of work too, there are just too many paths to take, it might be more optimal to drop some nodes and go right on the tree for the more juicy crit and claw nodes.
Any example for a good medium jewel?
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Which stance we use for blood and sand and do we level all gems to the max?

i tend to just stay in blood stance and use conc effect all of the time. aoe is shit but with delirium spawning mobs all over the place there is a lot of back and forth action so going over an area twice with low aoe doesn't really make much difference. that being said i'd greatly recommend an explosion chest to make clear more reliable.

note for low level mapping you can use inc aoe and swap melee phys dmg to pulverise too for a pretty big aoe, along with sand stance. it's about half the dmg of a normal setup but when you one shot things anyway it doesn't make a difference

Thanks for the response. How about the gem levels? Max them all out or keep certain gems at a certain level?
"
ccfat2016 escribió:
Any example for a good medium jewel?

two dps passives, a jewel socket and a maximum of 4 passives. there are a lot of passives so just pick what you like. only required one is precise focus if you have a rigwalds curse. everything else is basically the same dmg wise plus a bit of utlity. either life regen, block chance, endurance charge generation, stun/curse immunity, take your pick.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/yXRZd6BFR

try take a look there. just change the mods in the second section to remove/add what notables you like

'Added Small Passive Skills also grant: X' as the last mod can be anything that just happens to be on there. going to find it hard to find the notables you want along with useful small passives. if you can then res is nice, stats or attack speed
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 24 mar. 2020 6:47:04
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

Thanks for the response. How about the gem levels? Max them all out or keep certain gems at a certain level?

should be able to max all of the important ones. might have trouble maxing blood rage depending on your tree. flame dash too but level doesn't really matter on that
hey,

would it be good to swap shield charge for dash with second wind support?
Hey, feel kinda new just swap to this build from another cyclone, still feel sad, im not sure about Skill tree pob is from 3.9 looks diffrent, someone of u have completely different skill tree and build, im confused. Help me boyz ! also feel like my LS is rly bad in this build. I know, im still using tabula .
sorry for my poor english. thanks for any help
2 seasons ago ppl used to have impale linked with AW. They changed it?
"
CashD escribió:
Hey, feel kinda new just swap to this build from another cyclone, still feel sad, im not sure about Skill tree pob is from 3.9 looks diffrent, someone of u have completely different skill tree and build, im confused. Help me boyz ! also feel like my LS is rly bad in this build. I know, im still using tabula .
sorry for my poor english. thanks for any help

Depends what version you want to play. There are a lot of variants. Some use rigwalds curse and take some crit nodes and cluster jewels and take the 100% hit chance from ascendency. Others keep RT and drop a little dmg nodes for cluster jewels with HP and other utilities to reach 8k+ life. And others just play the build as it is.

Need to make the choice yourself because all of them are strong. For me rigwalds has felt the best so far. The dmg is higher than the standard build and that's without conc effect too as you swap it for fortify in the gem links. Life is about the same too. The main downside is that the price of good fettle/chaosres/deep cuts/crit cluster jewels is super expensive at the moment and they are also pretty hard to to roll your own
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 24 mar. 2020 19:22:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional