[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

i like the build, but if i copy the cyclone build to POB, there are gloves you are using, and under the life craft there is a mode that gives - 60 to 120 PD to attacks, how is that possible?
Why not use infused channeling instead of pulverise. You lose aoe but seems like a much better gem slot especially for defenses. Can anyone explain if I am incorrect?
Editado por útlima vez por DrRats en 19 abr. 2020 18:15:00
Man, F sirus. I almost go deathless every time. Then I die once and can't get back to him Cuz he teles all around and one shots me
Since I cant seem to get anything out of PoB to compare my dmg to guide maker's, any of you able to share tooltip dmg stats? Especially curious about Niko's own tooltips
IGN: GoldenPepe
Editado por útlima vez por Genocider en 20 abr. 2020 1:55:33
i make to your cluster but no use paradoxica
full crit chance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1O_Ozvb5qM
Dude, what is smth (gems) in leveling build? help pls :D
people saying they having trouble but i melt kosis 20 in like 3 seconds and sirius gets insta phased not sure what the problem is for most maybe just standing in everything? some of my gear is trash also.
Editado por útlima vez por Colossal143 en 21 abr. 2020 12:35:10
Thanks to this build I'm just steamrolling Sirus and got an insane lucky awakened melee phys gem. Amazing!
yo
"
ArnoldsKTM
good to hear :)
Guys, please can you help me and tell me what I can do with my char? I don't know what to focus! ty

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional