3.9 Physical Impale Wander 7M+ DPS

How will the build perform without explosion chest mod?
Editado por útlima vez por duabijitelur en 3 ene. 2020 3:15:17
I'm interested in trying this build, but am worried about the bossing and end game capabilities due to being such a low-life build.

I've been learning that I'm not a huge fan of evasion or low-life builds as it prevents a more aggressive play-style. I used to play a lot of Power Siphon builds when the skill was first released/game was first released and would love to give this a try.

Can you give me more information on survivability and playstyle being such low life on this build? I don't see acro/phase or anything really for defense outside of fortify from champion ascendancy.
What would you change in order to increase survivability outside of taking more life nodes in the constitution part of the tree above duelist?

It could be that i'm missing something, so if I am let me know :P

Thanks for your time.
"
On a lower budget, you can pick up a pair of respectable dual influence tailwind + elusive boots for anywhere from 5-10 ex.

That's a budget? What the fuck
~ Seph
"
Genoc1de escribió:
I'm interested in trying this build, but am worried about the bossing and end game capabilities due to being such a low-life build.

I've been learning that I'm not a huge fan of evasion or low-life builds as it prevents a more aggressive play-style. I used to play a lot of Power Siphon builds when the skill was first released/game was first released and would love to give this a try.

Can you give me more information on survivability and playstyle being such low life on this build? I don't see acro/phase or anything really for defense outside of fortify from champion ascendancy.
What would you change in order to increase survivability outside of taking more life nodes in the constitution part of the tree above duelist?

It could be that i'm missing something, so if I am let me know :P

Thanks for your time.

That was actually a very early iteration, and the build is now sitting at around 5500 life with acro/phase acro and similar damage. You can see my current tree for changes.
any lvl 90+ tree for ur current version of ur tree?
"
sephrinx escribió:
"
On a lower budget, you can pick up a pair of respectable dual influence tailwind + elusive boots for anywhere from 5-10 ex.

That's a budget? What the fuck
I mean you dont start phys wanderer w.o a budget of 50+ ex lol
Hi,

i like that build a lot. Can you please link me the wright Skilltree?POE-Build is diffrent then your currently skills.

ty

Build is op AF ty v much.
Can you look on my char plz and say me what can i change :)
ty
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Plagegeist252/characters
"
DALEEARNHARDT escribió:

Build is op AF ty v much.

Grats on the wands, you look like you own.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional