[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Am i dumb or does the PoB for Assassin does not use #of posion applied recently?
The damage skyrocket if you do so. Is this somehow embeded in your workaround?
"
TheAnticat escribió:
Am i dumb or does the PoB for Assassin does not use #of posion applied recently?

Yeah the Assassin version is not utilizing # poisons applied recently. And no I do not have it embedded in workaround. But I just wanted to see my DPS without extra duration from Ass on it, as it is already long enough (as ideally I do not want to spend more time killing boss than 6 seconds anyway).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam escribió:
"
lackofskill escribió:
This looks very good on paper, can you convience me more please? Wander used to be very very expensiv to make them work well. Since they keep gotten nerfes like jewels, nodes etc. Especially the singletarget improve was very expensiv if you want to get more to actually do some endgame.

- I actually dont like the shieldcharge thingy
What about using a QotF for more zoom zoom. Since the Parts we use are mostly eva based anyway. With the improved flask we get from PF with good roled ones we can archiev like 40k eva at least. (45k would be very good)

- Master Alchemist to good to skip ?!
Opinions.

- Pierce, the prolif not enough for kb to spread?
we could get some free points, passiv tree?

- PS please explain me how Our Single Target is working.
No Maffs.

Thank you.

i honestly thank you for the time and the effort to make, so quick after the patch-nodes release.

Daniel

thanks for the quick answers

Yeah, because of multiple wander nerfs in past I decided to choose poison for this one because poison scaling is super cheap, its easy to gear and has good clear speed.

Yeah QoTF is definitely solid option, getting enough evasion should be pretty easy with Pathfinder. I personally like good high life rare and shield charge more, but its personal preference.

For Master Alchemist, all it provides us is ailment immunity, but we have flexible enough flask slots, and I rather have extra movement speed and attack speed from Nature's Adrenaline

With Pierce the KB explosions will overlap more what means that packs will die faster, but you can definitely skip pierce if you want, it should not be an issue.

The single target mostly comes from absurd amount of projectiles Power Siphon has and Barrage support that makes them all shotgun. I just updated the main post with new calculations (because of Barrage gem update).

I also did small build update:

- Updated Barrage workaround based on new Barrage support gem update
- Swapped Quartz flask to Witchfire Brew

Thanks for the quick answers.
So we lost a huge amount of single target. Iam worried, in a "boss" league.
Trickster comes closer since we need to make up for it? does the Aoe clear lack without prolif from PF ? (no binos since we wander).

I was a little bit hyped, we could do mass amount of singletarget combined with PF QOTF quick screen clears.

Opinions.

thank you

p.s. we still talk about a budget. (league starter)
"
lackofskill escribió:
"
thedeathbeam escribió:
"
lackofskill escribió:
This looks very good on paper, can you convience me more please? Wander used to be very very expensiv to make them work well. Since they keep gotten nerfes like jewels, nodes etc. Especially the singletarget improve was very expensiv if you want to get more to actually do some endgame.

- I actually dont like the shieldcharge thingy
What about using a QotF for more zoom zoom. Since the Parts we use are mostly eva based anyway. With the improved flask we get from PF with good roled ones we can archiev like 40k eva at least. (45k would be very good)

- Master Alchemist to good to skip ?!
Opinions.

- Pierce, the prolif not enough for kb to spread?
we could get some free points, passiv tree?

- PS please explain me how Our Single Target is working.
No Maffs.

Thank you.

i honestly thank you for the time and the effort to make, so quick after the patch-nodes release.

Daniel

thanks for the quick answers

Yeah, because of multiple wander nerfs in past I decided to choose poison for this one because poison scaling is super cheap, its easy to gear and has good clear speed.

Yeah QoTF is definitely solid option, getting enough evasion should be pretty easy with Pathfinder. I personally like good high life rare and shield charge more, but its personal preference.

For Master Alchemist, all it provides us is ailment immunity, but we have flexible enough flask slots, and I rather have extra movement speed and attack speed from Nature's Adrenaline

With Pierce the KB explosions will overlap more what means that packs will die faster, but you can definitely skip pierce if you want, it should not be an issue.

The single target mostly comes from absurd amount of projectiles Power Siphon has and Barrage support that makes them all shotgun. I just updated the main post with new calculations (because of Barrage gem update).

I also did small build update:

- Updated Barrage workaround based on new Barrage support gem update
- Swapped Quartz flask to Witchfire Brew

Thanks for the quick answers.
So we lost a huge amount of single target. Iam worried, in a "boss" league.
Trickster comes closer since we need to make up for it? does the Aoe clear lack without prolif from PF ? (no binos since we wander).

I was a little bit hyped, we could do mass amount of singletarget combined with PF QOTF quick screen clears.

Opinions.

thank you

p.s. we still talk about a budget. (league starter)

Yeah, I am a bit worried too. But to be honest, the damage on budget is still way higher than average, so imo it should be still very very good.

I assume by trickster you mean Assassin. Yeah ass sounds probably better for bossing league, but the difference in clear speed vs pathfinder is definitely very noticeable. I am experimenting with some stuff in PoB to increase our damage a bit more and so far it looks pretty promising, I will be updating the guide probably later today.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
"
thedeathbeam escribió:
"
TheAnticat escribió:

Yeah the Assassin version is not utilizing # poisons applied recently. And no I do not have it embedded in workaround. But I just wanted to see my DPS without extra duration from Ass on it, as it is already long enough (as ideally I do not want to spend more time killing boss than 6 seconds anyway).

Thanks for making that clear. For bigger bosses a bit more of ramp up time is fine, so i absolutely go with this for leaguestart. It will be cheap, it will be potent, it is tanky enough and it has space for some upgrades.

Thank you for this build!
"
TheAnticat escribió:
"
thedeathbeam escribió:
"
TheAnticat escribió:

Thanks for making that clear. For bigger bosses a bit more of ramp up time is fine, so i absolutely go with this for leaguestart. It will be cheap, it will be potent, it is tanky enough and it has space for some upgrades.

Thank you for this build!

So you play Assa ?
Could you perhaps include an additional tree for a lvl 90 tree of the assasin version ?
i took a look at it and wasnt sure which 10 points to take out without sacrificing too much life or a lot of damage.
would be much appreciated

Yeah the Assassin version is not utilizing # poisons applied recently. And no I do not have it embedded in workaround. But I just wanted to see my DPS without extra duration from Ass on it, as it is already long enough (as ideally I do not want to spend more time killing boss than 6 seconds anyway).[/quote]

Thank you for this build![/quote]

So you play Assa ?[/quote]

I will play assassin, thedeathbeam will try to make Pathfinder hit even harder.
I just like the idea of goin with assassins elusive and life reg from posioned enemies
"
Arrensen escribió:
Could you perhaps include an additional tree for a lvl 90 tree of the assasin version ?
i took a look at it and wasnt sure which 10 points to take out without sacrificing too much life or a lot of damage.
would be much appreciated

Yeah I will update the build as soon as I get home from work. But I would just do what I did with Pathfinder 100 -> 90, e.g drop duelist life and Dirty Techniques
My builds:
My site:
"
TheAnticat escribió:

Thank you for this build![/quote]

So you play Assa ?[/quote]

I will play assassin, thedeathbeam will try to make Pathfinder hit even harder.
I just like the idea of goin with assassins elusive and life reg from posioned enemies[/quote]

Thanks for your reply,

i like pathfinder and his options (qotf, flask use and so on) so much that i dont wanna play assa. Thats why iam asking you and talking a lot with beam about Opinions. I think if "we" can get a little bit more single target damage it will be quiete a blast for me. Iam also very hyped about wanders in general. Didnt played last 2 leagues tho (wow classic). I would love to have "cheap" single target damage and less clunkyness compared to ele wander with pointblank and barrage. (feels bad men)
//edit

nonetheless i want to have a strong leaguestart, if that means i have to sac. Pathfinder QoL for Assa damage i would do that. If its needet
Editado por útlima vez por lackofskill en 12 dic. 2019 6:15:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional