[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

so its sounding like assassin is better? also has anyone tested their dmg and survival on 81+ elder slayers or awakener?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak escribió:
so its sounding like assassin is better? also has anyone tested their dmg and survival on 81+ elder slayers or awakener?

I'd probably go assassin. I just always roll pathfinder. Speed is definitely fun and hella fast, but i struggle on solo bosses like the awakener.
updated my speedfarm pathfinder:

https://pastebin.com/md17VEkL

got 2 intuitive leap and 1 thread of hope jewel so ive got alot of points free

damage should be enough to clear t16 if you got the wand and 6L power siphon with awakened chaos damage

defenses should be good now to clear most of the T16 bosses, got a glorious vanity for the 50% ele conversion and 85% chaos res

build is just there to get me to the next conqueror/awakener asap and i must say it works very well and is fun

if this is your main build to kill bosses id say go with the assassin version, but poison prolif is too good for my purpose of fast clearing
"
Galamthiel escribió:
updated my speedfarm pathfinder:

https://pastebin.com/md17VEkL

got 2 intuitive leap and 1 thread of hope jewel so ive got alot of points free

damage should be enough to clear t16 if you got the wand and 6L power siphon with awakened chaos damage

defenses should be good now to clear most of the T16 bosses, got a glorious vanity for the 50% ele conversion and 85% chaos res

build is just there to get me to the next conqueror/awakener asap and i must say it works very well and is fun

if this is your main build to kill bosses id say go with the assassin version, but poison prolif is too good for my purpose of fast clearing

If you're just going for speed, why not run uncorrupted mistwall for the 6% ms? I doubt you need the +2 gems
"
Anus_Smasher escribió:

If you're just going for speed, why not run uncorrupted mistwall for the 6% ms? I doubt you need the +2 gems

good point, thank you :)
I feel like im having trouble with mana, I know there is a mana leech node taken but what else can i do to help
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak escribió:
I feel like im having trouble with mana, I know there is a mana leech node taken but what else can i do to help

Try to get a +2 mana gain jewel or Simply use an Enduring Mana Flask
Editado por útlima vez por rickyt49 en 10 ene. 2020 8:31:12
"
hyrenfreak escribió:

Spend two more points and never have to worry about mana again lol

The build is incredibly strong so investing 3 points into mana is worth the QoL boost
Editado por útlima vez por JodsLife en 10 ene. 2020 17:41:34
Just an update from someone following the pathfinder method:

Build is definitely very fast. Damage is pretty nice under the right conditions and ultimately pretty tanky with evasion/elusive as our main defense. I have done pretty much every boss including shaper/elder/uberelder/a8 sirus/vaal temple, except uber atziri which I simply haven't tried. Most of them with about 1 death mostly from player mistakes. Delve currently sitting around 300~ depth.

Cost? Pretty dang cheap. Actually works quite nicely as a league starter as it starts strong and has plenty of room for improvement.

Gear: I have plenty of room to go upwards with gear. Where I'm at now has a ton of space to go up for damage and make survivability better by simply killing stuff faster.

To anyone wanting to try this build, I would probably still recommend assassin, but pathfinder was plenty of fun. Just wanted to let people know all the content is definitely possible and not for very much.

I will most likely be trying to switch to int stacking ci wander in the coming days tho.

Thank you for the fun build op

Quick edit: Barans citadel is a 100% death trap for me, all the others I can do deathless at t15-16
Editado por útlima vez por Anus_Smasher en 12 ene. 2020 21:33:07
Hello guys,
I have been following the guide and seems good so far. But i have a question that i couldnt find answer anywhere about it.

GLobal critical strike multiplier
Damage over time multiplier
Chaos damage over time multiplier.

Does poison even benefit from global crit strik multi?
As far as i understand it doesnt, but with PERFECT AGONY, it deals the half of it am i correct?

So a glob crit strike multi %10----> equal %5 crit multi for the poison correct?

And also a "damage over time multi" or "chaos damage over time multi" with Perfect Agony how does it work?

If i have %20 chaos damage over time multi is it %20 x 1/2=10--->
10 +20=30 So is it 30 poison dmg or not?

I couldnt understand which crit multi stat does poison benefit most with that Perfect Agony node.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional