[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Tiriumski escribió:
Ok, I now tested it on my necro. I gave her an old stat stick from my glad with 20% inc chance to bleed and a sst jewel. The axe was her only source of chance to bleed as far as I know and I could apply bleed with sst. So that stat seems to be global after all and pob is wrong if I didn´t miss anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1HVtQbUu2M

Hmm I think yea that pob is wrong then..so bleed chance from weapon work for our offhand.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
How do we fit in Corrupting Fever? There are no available sockets for it. Or is it not mandatory?
Is this build good pick for allarouind mapper/bosskiller? I wanna focus on 1 build this league but not sure what to pick.

Is it good enough with decent items (but not top tier bis level)?
"
Asag escribió:
Is this build good pick for allarouind mapper/bosskiller? I wanna focus on 1 build this league but not sure what to pick.

Is it good enough with decent items (but not top tier bis level)?

I play each league 1 build and I tried this one and I can tell that yea you can do maps quickly I even jumped from white to red maps with no good gear so it has really nice clear..but for bosses you need to get items coz it does kinda lack dmg without good items.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters

Could someone suggest the next upgrade?
Helm with enchant maybe?

https://pastebin.com/Cywudb2f

I'm using this to farm currency for a next build but I still wanna increase the single target damage.
Any help is appreciated.

TIA!
Struggling with SSF format almost 75 and still don't have the right gear to setup the full build. No idea where you are getting shields with that much armor best I have managed is 870. Was pretty quick run through the campaign for me 6 days. certainly has potential but this game does not play nice with casual players that want to solo everything. Thanks for the build it has been fun throwing a shield !
Thats why I don't play SSF and don't find it fun. I dont wanna limit my builds due drops.

Anyway try to check Zizaran YT video, he explained how to craft good shield for SST.
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 1 ago. 2021 11:49:20
How good is the ST without sinking a lot of currency on the build? And how much currency are we talking about for "good single target DPS"?

Can we get some numbers please, i'm bit tight on budget but wanted to try this build! Thanks for the guide aswell!
Hey all, I am currently just hitting maps and was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on which direction to focus my next upgrades/currency investments. There is some disconnect between the gems/links/gear listed in the initial post and the POB so I am a little confused on the gear progression. Any advice is appreciated, I can clear packs in tier 1-3 maps ok, but single target and some expedition setups are rippy. Just trying to find out which direction to focus my energy.

So how do we go about maximizing a full-bleed build (as there are some other top-ladder players who roll with Impale, no-bleed builds)?

It seems that PoB doesn't effectively calculate some things, perhaps I'm just a noob.

What would be the most efficient 6link as of this moment?
SST - Brutality - Vicious Projectiles - Swift Affliction - Deadly Ailments - Cruelty?

Maim supposedly gives a decent Bleed DPS boost, however, we already inflict the debuff itself from Ascendancy nodes.

How good is Cruelty? It's not calculated by PoB and I suck at math.

Deadly Ailments is supposedly superior to both Efficacy and Unbound Ailments, is that factually correct? Why you always see people running with Unbound then?

And I'd really appreciate if someone experienced took a brief look at my PoB. I am really curious as to what could be improved (or what I've missed) as this is my first, almost, self-crafted build (Yes, I happened to choose this spell right as the league started).

https://pastebin.com/S9kspcLw <- Here's my PoB.

I hope someone can reach out and help a bit. Thank you.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional