[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Dropped war banner, but now running both Pride and Malevolence with Herald of purity. Feels nice.

I can't get higher than 2kk - 2.5kk DPS, is there a way to deal more damage without sacrificing survivability?
Sirus and T16 goes pretty well but I just realized that 100% delirium maps with increased pack and full buffed goes bad. DPS check failed.
I'm in Blood Magic and No Crit, just pure phys bleed damage.
Can someone share their builds with the same energy (no mana, no crit, only phys, 6k+ life) but where you have 3kk+ DPS (8-10 if it possible :D).
Here is mine - https://pastebin.com/qedJny9G
"
Chortowod escribió:

I can't get higher than 2kk - 2.5kk DPS, is there a way to deal more damage without sacrificing survivability?
Sirus and T16 goes pretty well but I just realized that 100% delirium maps with increased pack and full buffed goes bad. DPS check failed.
Can someone share their builds with the same energy (no mana, no crit, only phys, 6k+ life) but where you have 3kk+ DPS (8-10 if it possible :D).

I've been playing BM variant whole league and t16 100% deli goes fine, also all invitations complete and deathless maven.

U're missing culling strike of any kind which is straight 10% more dmg
bleeding speed on boots should add some too (im not sure we're lacking clearspeed to get more pierce, im sure its needed for mana variant since they are using rare armour without built in pierce support).
Lvl24 SST is nice bonus dmg.
also get glorious vanity jewel and divine it until u get some dmg over time mods on small passives and bloody savagery on any notable close by.
U should get thread of hope and anoint growth and decay, this will add some damage.
Maim support, i think cruelty scales our dmg better also u can link maim with totem or reckoning.

In addition ur source of curse is hextouch+reckoning which works only when u get hit, thats not instant curse plus u are wasting sockets, better put ur maim or culling there.

Anyway BM variant cant get same damage as aura stacking mana variant. We give up this luxury numbers for some qol and some free mods on rings/amulet/armour since we dont care about mana cost
Editado por útlima vez por SoulFullOfEvil en 5 oct. 2021 10:25:55
"
SoulFullOfEvil escribió:
"
Chortowod escribió:

I've been playing BM variant whole league and t16 100% deli goes fine, also all invitations complete and deathless maven.

bleeding speed on boots should add some too (im not sure we're lacking clearspeed to get more pierce, im sure its needed for mana variant since they are using rare armour without built in pierce support).
also get glorious vanity jewel and divine it until u get some dmg over time mods on small passives and bloody savagery on any notable close by.
U should get thread of hope and anoint growth and decay, this will add some damage.
Maim support, i think cruelty scales our dmg better also u can link maim with totem or reckoning.

In addition ur source of curse is hextouch+reckoning which works only when u get hit, thats not instant curse plus u are wasting sockets, better put ur maim or culling there.

Anyway BM variant cant get same damage as aura stacking mana variant. We give up this luxury numbers for some qol and some free mods on rings/amulet/armour since we dont care about mana cost

Wow that's more information that I expected, thank you so much! I'll try variant with jewels.
And I don't get what I should do with hextouch+reckoning. Vulnerability curse, as PoB says, adds 850k damage. I need somehow swap gems from my SST to hextouch+reckoning or what?
Can you, please, explain using example or item links, I'm still new at this game :)
"
Chortowod escribió:

Only way to start scaling real damage is to get Aul's Uprising with either Malevolence or Pride and scale 2 auras. I also went a second cluster at 100 to skip some points on tree, 3 dmg mod jewels + life will scale your damage even further and as long as your block chance is capped when hit, I'm good. The character has ~6.8k life, 80 max chaos res with Divine Flesh (Insane defence layer to counter big 1 shots and people underrate it sadly), Arctic Armour and % life on block as the main defensive layers, one of my tankiest characters I've ever played!

Here's my very min/maxed bleed gladiator, can also check my profile for character CptnBearBlockerbOg_, although I'm done with that char and currently playing my Eternity shroud SST Raider.

https://pastebin.com/hb3B6nns

it's ~9m Sirus dps but KEEP in mind that pob community doesnt count in Cruelty, so that's another 40% more damage multiplier on top of the 9m, so somewhere around 11-12m is the realistic number!
"
larsahh_ escribió:

Only way to start scaling real damage is to get Aul's Uprising with either Malevolence or Pride and scale 2 auras. I also went a second cluster at 100 to skip some points on tree, 3 dmg mod jewels + life will scale your damage even further and as long as your block chance is capped when hit, I'm good. The character has ~6.8k life, 80 max chaos res with Divine Flesh (Insane defence layer to counter big 1 shots and people underrate it sadly), Arctic Armour and % life on block as the main defensive layers, one of my tankiest characters I've ever played!

Here's my very min/maxed bleed gladiator, can also check my profile for character CptnBearBlockerbOg_, although I'm done with that char and currently playing my Eternity shroud SST Raider.

https://pastebin.com/hb3B6nns

it's ~9m Sirus dps but KEEP in mind that pob community doesnt count in Cruelty, so that's another 40% more damage multiplier on top of the 9m, so somewhere around 11-12m is the realistic number!

Thank you, however for mana build I need to rebuild almost every item, it's not what I am looking for... Maybe on standart league I will but for now I want to stop with "no mana one aura" cause I don't want to change all my items :C That's too expensive.
"
Chortowod escribió:

This build is one of many that can't handle 100% deli in reasonable time.

In 100% deli monsters have 96% damage reduction. You need tens of millions of damage to do such content relatively quickly. This build can't provide that - all it can do is to survive though, so you spam vulnerability left and right and spend plenty of minutes per map. Patience is the key here, but it may be not worth the time - it's far better (because it's much quicker) to run 80%/60%/40% deli with this build.
Editado por útlima vez por artisanix en 5 oct. 2021 17:03:22
"
Chortowod escribió:

Thank you, however for mana build I need to rebuild almost every item, it's not what I am looking for... Maybe on standart league I will but for now I want to stop with "no mana one aura" cause I don't want to change all my items :C That's too expensive.

Here's the pob from my current character, I also never switched from blood magic and you can see I'm about 4.8m bleed dps before cull and corrupting fever which has to be near the ceiling for this version. About only thing I'm missing is the bleed boots. I am sacrificing some raw HP for dps, I have literally no life rolls on amulet or gloves and crafted life on a lot of stuff. You can easily get more life but for me survivability is really not an issue in 95% of situations with only ~5500hp.

As larsahh said you'll never get huge dps numbers just running pride, but 5m bleed dps is extremely comfortable for invitations, sirus who dies in under a minute, and maven who only gets off 1 memory game in the last phase.

https://pastebin.com/z1H2vVLc

Hope this helps and gives you some ideas.
"
Chortowod escribió:
"
SoulFullOfEvil escribió:
"
Chortowod escribió:

Wow that's more information that I expected, thank you so much! I'll try variant with jewels.
And I don't get what I should do with hextouch+reckoning. Vulnerability curse, as PoB says, adds 850k damage. I need somehow swap gems from my SST to hextouch+reckoning or what?
Can you, please, explain using example or item links, I'm still new at this game :)

^ listen to guys above, their builds are much more maxed

My idea was that curse on hit ring is more effective, u should get one. It will free ur reckoning link, and u can move ur maim there(increased dmg still will work when ur reckoning will maim) u also can get culling atleast there, so ur link should look like: reckoning - life on hit supp - culling strike - maim
Since we moved maim from main link u have one free support gem for sst, which i suggest should be cruelty, as it gives 40% more dmg
With just a little juggling with gems and a new ring u will add a nice chunk of dmg.

Then jewels and anointment.

For SST lvl24 u will need corrupted armour, lvl21 sst gem and +1dexterity or +1physical skill gems on amulet
Editado por útlima vez por SoulFullOfEvil en 5 oct. 2021 17:34:47

Played a while with both Pride and Malevolence without Aul's and I can say it's worth the switch, worth dropping war banner. Also, I just like to work this kinda stuff into my builds by just crafting gear. Multiple aura's or multiple curses.

To swap I needed 1 more -mana cost craft, 5% mana reduction on helm and 25% mana malevolence reduction on amulet. Also Enlighten level 3 connected to all aura's.

My mana is completely reserved now except for 10 mana (needed to proc cwdt molten shell).
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 6 oct. 2021 5:00:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional