[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

I just wanted to say 'thank you' for posting this guide. I played my SRS necro build and was frustrated by the slow pace, even after investing 100ex...and gave it away. After realizing I failed my league goal of obtaining a HH, I started this build from scratch and it was a blast to level and min/max. Within two weeks, I can safely say I've taken this build as far as I care to...I think my DPS is around 2MIL and I have a lot (for me at least) invested in it...I stopped counting at 150ex. This absolutely melts fully juiced T16 maps...I almost feel bad for the monsters...almost...

This build finally allowed me to 'play with the big boys' for the first time.

PS..thanks for the HH :)

Editado por útlima vez por armitageproductions en 28 sept. 2021 19:54:23
^some very odd gear choices but nice job on the headhunter
Is there an easy way to craft 2 prpjectiles pierce on hunter boots? Or just pray when using essences?
"
ressiv escribió:
Is there an easy way to craft 2 prpjectiles pierce on hunter boots? Or just pray when using essences?

I spent many fossils, essences and even chaos orbs to craft both bleeding speed and 2 projectile, but I failed. Yes, just pray. :)
"
Eridoo escribió:
"
PricyYak4698381 escribió:
I hit lvl 21 anomalous SST with 20 qual. Which one is better ; standard one or anomalous one?

That is damage vs speed.

Just try them. I find 40%* less projectile speed very weird. If it doesn't bother you then yeah it's a little more damage and getting level 24 is easier for the big damage boost.

Actually i have both.

You are right sacrificing speed is not an option or alternative.
"
"
ressiv escribió:

I spent many fossils, essences and even chaos orbs to craft both bleeding speed and 2 projectile, but I failed. Yes, just pray. :)

Hmm no way to force the pierce with harvest or anything?
"
ressiv escribió:
"
"
ressiv escribió:

Hmm no way to force the pierce with harvest or anything?

For sure you can have it, but desirable mods such as speed, life, resistances etc. are not guarantee with that.
Whats the harvest mod to craft the pierce on boots?
"
armitageproductions escribió:
I just wanted to say 'thank you' for posting this guide. I played my SRS necro build and was frustrated by the slow pace, even after investing 100ex...and gave it away. After realizing I failed my league goal of obtaining a HH, I started this build from scratch and it was a blast to level and min/max. Within two weeks, I can safely say I've taken this build as far as I care to...I think my DPS is around 2MIL and I have a lot (for me at least) invested in it...I stopped counting at 150ex. This absolutely melts fully juiced T16 maps...I almost feel bad for the monsters...almost...

This build finally allowed me to 'play with the big boys' for the first time.

PS..thanks for the HH :)

With 150ex+ investment its possible to get lvl24 sst, maxed chaos res and more physical dmg over time/faster bleeding

I like ur double curse idea but im not sure explosions are worth it since we get it with ascendancy anyway

Id suggest you consider wasting one jewel socket for glorious vanity, leech doesent stop at max hp is a good stuff and energy shield leech at full life is amazing with HH when you steal shield buff from yellows. Seems that u have some orbs to spend, so consider divining it, coz my jewel gives me 1% block chance, 9% chaos res, 11 cold res, 11 fire res, 8% dmg over time just from small pathing points, also bloody savagery (34% phys dmg & 10% faster bleeding) at the cost of 3 passive points.

U also have grim oath passive on cluster but we use brutality :p
Editado por útlima vez por SoulFullOfEvil en 29 sept. 2021 14:02:18
"
SoulFullOfEvil escribió:

With 150ex+ investment its possible to get lvl24 sst, maxed chaos res and more physical dmg over time/faster bleeding

I like ur double curse idea but im not sure explosions are worth it since we get it with ascendancy anyway

Id suggest you consider wasting one jewel socket for glorious vanity, leech doesent stop at max hp is a good stuff and energy shield leech at full life is amazing with HH when you steal shield buff from yellows. Seems that u have some orbs to spend, so consider divining it, coz my jewel gives me 1% block chance, 9% chaos res, 11 cold res, 11 fire res, 8% dmg over time just from small pathing points, also bloody savagery (34% phys dmg & 10% faster bleeding) at the cost of 3 passive points.

Yeah, to add to this spending a lot of currency for double +1 amulet to only get level 23 sst is not great. 20-23 is going to be around 5% more damage, whereas 20-24 is probably over 15% more. I may be wrong but an amulet with just phys dot and flat phys should be a lot more damage then getting sst to 23.

Also worth mentioning "chance to deal double damage" on shield does not affect bleed at all, only the hit damage of the projectile which when used with deadly ailments is a tiny number comparatively.
Editado por útlima vez por Eridoo en 29 sept. 2021 14:06:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional