[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
markus7 escribió:
If we look at poe.ninja builds (Gladiator+Raider, Spectral Shield Throw) we can see that the highest DPS builds are using Elemental Dmg Phantasmal Spectral Shield Throw (with considerable Energy Shield). Also, by far the highest DPS are Raiders.

Is Phys Bleed really bad in the end, or maybe poe.ninja does not calculate Bleed DPS well?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Gladiator,Raider&skill=Spectral-Shield-Throw&sort=dps

poe.ninja is not even calculating bleed dps for sst, just the hit of your shield which doesn't mean much. It lists my character as about ~300k dps (not even sure where this number comes from) when I have 2.6m bleed and 3.5m combined with cull in pob, and I'm not even sure my pob is set up for max numbers.

Cold conversion raiders do however get a lot more dps overall with all the ways to scale ele damage and especially crit. It's also a lot more expensive to gear.
Thanks for the reply! I'm getting 200k DPS on poe.ninja as well and PoB gives me around 2 mil dps (raw configurations), so I was a bit dismayed.
Here since Closed Beta. Never found a Mirror. Still love PoE. :- )
Editado por útlima vez por markus7 en 4 sept. 2021 16:23:15
"
tivanenk escribió:
Just finished my astral plate, so happy :)

How do guys like larsahh and falagar craft their gloves? I don't even know where to start, I want block, life, and phys over time on them, how do I do that?

Right, I will assume there are no elevated block chance gloves on the market, because there were none when I made mine.

heres what i did.

step 1: buy 86+ apothecary gloves, either warlord or no influence (check warlord orb price, buy cheapest) - make warlord influence.

step 2: alch/scour spam until block chance t1 and one other warlord modifier. WARNING: this can take a while.

step 3: hit with mavens orb, if you elevate block chance, you are done, if not, scour it and go back to step 2. Once you are done with this step, the most expensive part is done.

step 4: buy an elevated phys multi% pair of gloves, these are generally cheaper than making them yourself, check the market. Use an awakener orb on them and combine them with the elevated block chance apothecary gloves you made in step 3.

step 5: you now have a pair of gloves with elevated block and elevated phys multi, and hopefully a half decent 3rd suffix. If you only have 2 suffixes, use a prefix to suffix beastcraft to fill it up.

step 6: craft suffixes cannot be changed, and use the harvest craft "reforge item with a life modifier". Hopefully you hit a good life roll. If not, recraft suffixes cannot be changed and harvest reforge life again. Repeat this process until you hit a life roll you are satisfied with.

step 6.1: if during step 6 you ever hit 3 prefixes, and cannot craft suffixes cannot be changed (this is very unlikely but it can happen), you can use " reforge an item, keep suffixes" to unbrick it and go back to step 6.

step 7. craft dmg while leeching (assuming you have pierce on boots or helmet, otherwise pierce might be better for you) and exa/leo/beastcraft add mod to fill your last prefix. Be like me and get t1 flat phys.

done!
Editado por útlima vez por falagar112 en 5 sept. 2021 2:57:08
"
falagar112 escribió:

Right, I will assume there are no elevated block chance gloves on the market, because there were none when I made mine.

heres what i did.

step 1: buy 86+ apothecary gloves, either warlord or no influence (check warlord orb price, buy cheapest) - make warlord influence.

step 2: alch/scour spam until block chance t1 and one other warlord modifier. WARNING: this can take a while.

step 3: hit with mavens orb, if you elevate block chance, you are done, if not, scour it and go back to step 2. Once you are done with this step, the most expensive part is done.

step 4: buy an elevated phys multi% pair of gloves, these are generally cheaper than making them yourself, check the market. Use an awakener orb on them and combine them with the elevated block chance apothecary gloves you made in step 3.

step 5: you now have a pair of gloves with elevated block and elevated phys multi, and hopefully a half decent 3rd suffix. If you only have 2 suffixes, use a prefix to suffix beastcraft to fill it up.

step 6: craft suffixes cannot be changed, and use the harvest craft "reforge item with a life modifier". Hopefully you hit a good life roll. If not, recraft suffixes cannot be changed and harvest reforge life again. Repeat this process until you hit a life roll you are satisfied with.

step 6.1: if during step 6 you ever hit 3 prefixes, and cannot craft suffixes cannot be changed (this is very unlikely but it can happen), you can use " reforge an item, keep suffixes" to unbrick it and go back to step 6.

step 7. craft dmg while leeching (assuming you have pierce on boots or helmet, otherwise pierce might be better for you) and exa/leo/beastcraft add mod to fill your last prefix. Be like me and get t1 flat phys.

done!

Just to add here, on step 5, if you have get a open suffix after Awakener's orb, together with open prefix (you can always free up prefix with reforge keep suffixes but in that case dont forget to add a suffix craft that you can afterwards remove) Then you can always gamble adding something like chaos resistance/attack speed on the gloves with suffixes locked and reforge chaos/speed (chaos is 1 in 6 to get any tier of chaos resistance since there are no chaos prefixes so it will roll one of the chaos res tiers every single time you'd do this) I got t5 roll, but that was all I needed at that point of time to carry on!
"
larsahh_ escribió:
"
falagar112 escribió:

heres what i did.

done!

Just to add here, on step 5, if you have get a open suffix after Awakener's orb, together with open prefix (you can always free up prefix with reforge keep suffixes but in that case dont forget to add a suffix craft that you can afterwards remove) Then you can always gamble adding something like chaos resistance/attack speed on the gloves with suffixes locked and reforge chaos/speed (chaos is 1 in 6 to get any tier of chaos resistance since there are no chaos prefixes so it will roll one of the chaos res tiers every single time you'd do this) I got t5 roll, but that was all I needed at that point of time to carry on!

correct, you could even aisling for something, though ofcourse it's only 50/50 to add a suffix instead of a prefix, and if you add a prefix you will need to remove it later.
Hey guys just started with this build and it is really fun to play so far.
I have an unnatural talent jewel from my previous build. Is there a good Spot where i could use it with this build?
Otherwise i will just sell it to get some more currency.
Greetings and best of luck to all of you.
Looking forward to get to maps later this day ;)
Thank you to the both of you, I sort of figured out the elevated part and was working on that, but was a little murky on the harvest reforges and the options available. Though, isn't the chaos resistance NOT guaranteed? After all, you can also hit the Hunter extra chaos dmg over time suffix, though the chaos res is still 50% more likely to roll. Wouldn't it technically then be more safer to roll something like lightning res if you have an open suffix since you're more likely to get it?

Thanks again, I'm really having a fun time learning how to craft, I finally crafted a rend + wasting affliction cluster jewel after seeing that the ones on the market were too expensive, it didn't even cost me more than an ex!
"
tivanenk escribió:
Thank you to the both of you, I sort of figured out the elevated part and was working on that, but was a little murky on the harvest reforges and the options available. Though, isn't the chaos resistance NOT guaranteed? After all, you can also hit the Hunter extra chaos dmg over time suffix, though the chaos res is still 50% more likely to roll. Wouldn't it technically then be more safer to roll something like lightning res if you have an open suffix since you're more likely to get it?

Thanks again, I'm really having a fun time learning how to craft, I finally crafted a rend + wasting affliction cluster jewel after seeing that the ones on the market were too expensive, it didn't even cost me more than an ex!

The different damage over time multipliers share same affix group, so you can't get any of the other ones if you have physical damage over time multiplier allready on the item.
First of all it is a good build to fun.

İ am still struggling to improve my items. İnterestingly fossil crafting didnt help me to have nearby enemies damage mod on helmet.

İ have the level 85 elder base eternal burgonet helmet.

What is the best way to have that mod?
I've been enjoying this build quite a bit, but bleed DoT is a new playstyle for me, so my knowledge about scaling damage with it isn't great. With that being said, I have 2 Qs:

Am I missing obvious upgrades to help with my damage?

My block chance is not capped, so I feel like I am definitely missing something regarding that, but I'm not sure where other than various rares. Are there cluster jewels with block chance I should be aiming for?

Here's my PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/LdrmTPj9

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional